#1 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 December 2013 - 22:54

My Suggestion:

I've noticed you're able to add just about any username to your Friends list.

Even if that username is not Created, but it will add it to your Friends list.

My Suggestion is to only add usernames that Exist other then usernames that do not Exist.

I had been waiting 2-3 days for a friend of mine to log on, he would always tell me he's online.

What happened was i misspelled his username.. and it Added a Random Username.

Thanks.

-Pro

zv61ht.png

#2 Molten

Molten

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 22:59

I agree with this... also, I think people should have to accept your friend request. Just a suggestion... it makes the whole friending process more personal.

#3 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:36

^I agree with what Pro and Molten posted. I personally find it hard to read in game most of the time because the text is so small so when I add someone to my friends list, sometimes I mistype their name. It'd also be nice to get a friend confirmation when someone is trying to add you so that you wouldn't get some random player bothering you the entire time when he sees out that you're online now on his friends list.

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#4 Akadria

Akadria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • Estonia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 19:45

I agree with this. Because people spell my username wrong more often than not.  :unsure:

siggy2_zps0bcfeb13.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: