• This topic is locked This topic is locked
252 replies to this topic

#21 Killen4fun

Killen4fun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 15:16

Yes, I know that have 2 skills bars,  BUT  I can't put the BASIC ATTACK in the second skills bar. Understood? If have  any w ay to do this, please tell me.

Right click on your Basic attack skill and you can place it anywhere you want on either skill bar.

#22 Tarcirion

Tarcirion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 15:40

Right click on your Basic attack skill and you can place it anywhere you want on either skill bar.

Yes, i did this but I'm a mage and I use a ranged basic attack. If I put ranged attack in  skill  bar 2 my skill bar 1 will lost  the  basic ranged attack.  I mean, I would like to press  B and get those ranged attack, like others skills in  ABILITIES and put the  ranged attack or other basic attack in my skill bar.

#23 Sparks

Sparks

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2013 - 15:43

Basically you want basic ranged attack available in both skill bars.

#24 Tarcirion

Tarcirion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 15:44

Basically you want basic ranged attack available in both skill bars.

Yes. and any other basic  attack.

#25 Killen4fun

Killen4fun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 16:04

I have my melee basic on Skill bar 1 and my Bow Basic on Skill bar 2. Works fine, I can also move them anywhere I want.

When you right click are you right clicking the one ON you bar or the one in your skill book.

#26 Tarcirion

Tarcirion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 16:25

I have my melee basic on Skill bar 1 and my Bow Basic on Skill bar 2. Works fine, I can also move them anywhere I want.

When you right click are you right clicking the one ON you bar or the one in your skill book.

Yes, but I  can't put  the same  basic attack in  both bars.

#27 chasblade

chasblade

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 17:20

This would be a bad idea, as it would inspire people to afk and let their game play itself. Defeating the purpose of "playing" the game.

I don;t mean for an entore cave or all mobs, just an individual mob, so I don;t have to click the mob 13 times to kill it, I select mob tell my character to kill it with say melee attack and it does so.

#28 Killen4fun

Killen4fun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 17:34

Yes, but I  can't put  the same  basic attack in  both bars.

ahh. well why do you need the same basic attack on both? lol.

#29 Scott

Scott

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2013 - 17:47

Should be easier to switch between chat channels - /g for group or something :) (Should also highlight which chat you're using)

#30 Minerexstacy

Minerexstacy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 18:26

@ the basic attack (ranged attack/Melee Attack) If auto-attacking is out of the question, how bout a keybind for the right mouse key. Have a customisable slot for our abilities (We can put .. auto attack for melee in the slot on our ranged bar) or the otherway around.

2zpv614.png

We can put what ever spell or ability we want in either slot which is bound to our mouse. When you press that key on the mouse (non-direction choosing) it uses the ability. So we could have hemorhage on the right mouse button, and the shadow arrow on left so you can use them easier and take up less room on your action bar in order to have healing/beneficial spells down there too so you dont have to press Z to switch tabs.

I would put the most commonly used  spells on my mouse binds. :P

Similar to Torchlight's combat bars for the mouse, if you don't really know what im talking about :P

Come join me at my YouTube - Mcflapphypants

153qv6c.png

Come help build the wikia by clicking > HERE

#31 Tarcirion

Tarcirion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 20:06

ahh. well why do you need the same basic attack on both? lol.

Because I'm a mage AND use a bow,m sometimes. SO,  I need ranged attack in  both skill  bars.  Understood?

#32 Tarcirion

Tarcirion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 20:09

@ the basic attack (ranged attack/Melee Attack) If auto-attacking is out of the question, how bout a keybind for the right mouse key. Have a customisable slot for our abilities (We can put .. auto attack for melee in the slot on our ranged bar) or the otherway around.

2zpv614.png

We can put what ever spell or ability we want in either slot which is bound to our mouse. When you press that key on the mouse (non-direction choosing) it uses the ability. So we could have hemorhage on the right mouse button, and the shadow arrow on left so you can use them easier and take up less room on your action bar in order to have healing/beneficial spells down there too so you dont have to press Z to switch tabs.

I would put the most commonly used  spells on my mouse binds. :P

Similar to Torchlight's combat bars for the mouse, if you don't really know what im talking about :P

I didn't know this,  thank  you for share. I'll t ry this  soon.

#33 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2013 - 00:29

Suggestion for a smoother experience and more diversity with weapons:

When you are wielding two one handed weapons you cannot switch to a 2 handed weapon without removing one of the one handed weapons manually.

Fix: Allow 2 handed weapons to be switched in whilst wielding any kind of weapon (if you do not have the inventory space to do the switch, it should either display a message now allowing the switch to happen or drop the items on the floor).

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#34 Kaendor

Kaendor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 March 2013 - 00:49

Adding a toolbelt/toolbox would be nice, as it would free the big chunk of space that crafting tools take from ur inventory, which you have to carry all if u dont want to go to the bank every time that you want to craft or gather.

SquirrelSig_zps7b59b79d.png

#35 Killen4fun

Killen4fun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:27

Adding a toolbelt/toolbox would be nice, as it would free the big chunk of space that crafting tools take from ur inventory, which you have to carry all if u dont want to go to the bank every time that you want to craft or gather.

they have mentioned that have a feature for having the materials taking less space that's not ready to be added yet. Basicly it's "Baskets/Barrels/Buckets" kind of thing that you can put all your materials in these items will take 1 space. Example 1 Basket will hold 50 Copper Ore.

#36 SDGR

SDGR

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:24

Regarding quest items: can you plase modify the system info text so that instead of saying "You obtained 1 x item" it would say "You obtained 1 x item / total" so we'd be able to check the progress without opening the inventory to check out all the time? Tnx :)

#37 Killen4fun

Killen4fun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:21

Regarding quest items: can you plase modify the system info text so that instead of saying "You obtained 1 x item" it would say "You obtained 1 x item / total" so we'd be able to check the progress without opening the inventory to check out all the time? Tnx :)

To re-iterate. Collection quest items, as kill quests already track this.

#38 SDGR

SDGR

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 14:27

It's tracked if you hover the mouse over it in the inventory. But the system dialogue does not indicate the specific ammount in the chat window, only that you've picked 1 item up. Since we're talking about quest items, it would be good to be able to see the progress without opening the inventory all the time.

On a different note: can you guys please modify the world map so that when you click on route points on map (the green ones) it will open the map for the next region / zone? I mean it should be called "world map" for a reason - right now it's just a "general region map". Tnx ;)

#39 fortville

fortville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 March 2013 - 15:14

Quest Book: Becoming a real pain to look through the quests that you have learned to find the ones that are incomplete. Please fix it so completed quests drop in to a "Completed Quests" folder. When I open the Quest Book the first thing I want to see are the quests that I need to complete. Chances are that once complete I will never look at them again so I don't want to have to wade through them looking for ones yet to be complete.

Posted Image

#40 LHorta

LHorta

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 15:19

Please, PLEASE, consider changing the actual attribute progression, it just ruins the purpose of a class-less game, in the trailer there are people in pvp using mixed wepon style(like sword/spell, bow/spell) but it's very unrealistic in the actual game since there's the choice to full invest in a single dmg style for the sake of higher dps, i beg you HCS please consider this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: