Photo

Anyone got ideas for more benefits of being a supporter?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2014 - 20:27

While I would would love supporters getting more relics. I think that would be a bit too much. I will go along with it if it happens though and farm like crazy till the masses decide the same thing and I can no longer do so :)

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#22 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 20:46

A different game that I used to play offered mounts to subscribers.  If there was a lapse in membership, you lost your mount.  It was nice being able to speed from place to place.  And that can't possibly be considered "pay to win," can it?

8TLwd.jpg

#23 Praetor

Praetor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:15

Well...currently loyalty points are pretty worthless. Simple solution is to make the utility items able to be purchased with loyalty points. Prestige points? Meh. Don't care, don't want them. Won't use them if I had them.

To mongo's point: a level 45 character doesn't really gain much benefit for being a supporter over just buying the EP. Let us spend the loyalty points on items in the shop that are currently EP and I don't mean vanity items!

#24 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:27

Repair kit's

Unbinding Gem's

Loyatie point's

Perstaige point's

Another option use these.... free user suppotor option.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#25 CRyboy

CRyboy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 20:46

Maybe Emotes? or bigger Bank/vault

Edited by CRyboy, 30 April 2014 - 20:48.

riding-high-on-the-hog1.gif

Can this be added in game i wanna ride dem wild pigs XD :D

#26 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 22:04

Lots of nice ideas here guys! Many that do not seem as if they would broaden the gap between paying and non paying players. Hopefully we have given HCS some ideas for the supporter buff benefits. :D

Keep em coming!

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#27 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:55

Maybe attaching items to mail can be subscription only

Number of items you can sell in the auction house

Having 2 pets spawn instead of 1 at a time

Additional 10% discount on cashshop items

Cheaper repairs

I really like your ideas, as they do not affect the gameplay too much, i.e. if supporters get more relics, less will play the dungeons making F2P players feel FORCED to buy supporter to get their stuff and it makes the game similar to a game with P2P content that are accessible if you: Use much time -> get much gold -> buy EP -> buy supporter for EP -> get even more gold from the new content (this raises EP prices and the best players would not have to use real money after first using real cash (or very much time) and getting to the top) 

All the above suggestions (except cheaper repairs) would not greatly affect gameplay, but still encourage people to get supporter. So I personally only like all of the above (except less repair), the prestige/ loyalty points increase, the ability to preview content and cosmetic mounts (if mounts get added), as they doesn't create a big enough gap between supporters and non-supporters. (I don't own a credit-card (because I'm under 18). This makes me unable to play many games. I don't want to play a game where they who got a credit-card got huge advantage over me. If you want to make this to a Pay or nerd 24/7 to win game, I have to quit this game and I know I'm not alone) 

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#28 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 20:02

checked this out after mongo's mention in the current poll thread on relic etc gain for supporters, i like the mounts to get from A to B quicker, i also think more loyalty points per day BUT with new supporter only vanities in a supporter section of the shop, bound(you just get to look prettier), but a decent variety so if you get sick of one there are options, in supporter shop id like to see some pots buyable with loyalty, ones that give all sorts of lighting/visual effects depending on what u are doing, i dont think supporter only content is good either BUT content that cost loyalty points to enter is good, you get booted if you dont have the loyalty points to upkeep your presence in the areas, as with all things in game and life, rarity is the spice of life, once its common its stale so you dont want too much of anything and things that are near impossible for most to RE-ATTAIN create hype and want :)

#29 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:18

Auction house slots, limited spots if f2p, more spots for supporter. Tie it in with guilds. As a supporter you get 10 extra guild member slots free. Limited to 10 people to start with an EP fee per 5 slots unlocked. Supporters would get 20 free spots to start. Of course these are vague ideas, but just an example of how a bunch of small perks should be added. Dont break the game by making supporter status absolutely necessary to have fun, just make it more convenient to have it than not.

Need a Guild?

Genesis : Open recruiting limited time!

:)  http://forums.hunted...showtopic=61690  :D

#30 GodKent

GodKent

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:40

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but maybe no CD on Homestone/Summon.

#31 hussey

hussey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Badge
  • India

Posted 05 May 2014 - 13:52

Ability to go invisible (non pvp ) for say 2 mins with a 20 mins CD , maybe a supporter only emote and they can make pranks and enjoy some privacy :P

PLAYING     ONLY     FOR     PVP ! ! !

#32 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 14:04

Ability to go invisible (non pvp ) for say 2 mins with a 20 mins CD , maybe a supporter only emote and they can make pranks and enjoy some privacy :P

Hell no huss! that would make stalking even easier.  :D

#33 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 14:36

Dave mentioned this earlier in world chat, how about letting the supporter buff be buyable with unbound ep.  This way, even free players can enjoy the supporter buff.  Since buying ep directly is cheaper than the ep gained from supporter, this should be at say, 1000 ep for 1 month supporter, to prevent people from just buying ep directly and purchasing the buff that way.  

#34 LordOfLondon

LordOfLondon

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 14:44

Maybe this would give supporters the need for "EP, the xp boosts or gold boosts, the unlimited gold cap, rested xp, the extra loyalty points."

XP BOOST/RESTED XP:

Nerf xp gained / Increase lvl cap

UNLIMITED GOLD CAP/LOYALTY POINTS:

Stop people using different emails to create accounts to store gear on, abuse daylie artisan point gains and farming gold on multiple accounts, it defeats the objective of account slots being sold ( issue ban warnings for people having multiple emailed accounts for the same ip its worked in other games so i don't see why it cant here)

Also this  stops people referring their new accounts to there main accounts and gaining and unlimited amount of loyalty points.  ( loyalty points can earn you gold by selling features , so that also defeats the sale of gold in the SHOP. 

"This is just my opinion on how to "FIX" the need of supporter buffs , everyone is welcome to there own" ::)

#35 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 14:53

Dave mentioned this earlier in world chat, how about letting the supporter buff be buyable with unbound ep.  This way, even free players can enjoy the supporter buff.  Since buying ep directly is cheaper than the ep gained from supporter, this should be at say, 1000 ep for 1 month supporter, to prevent people from just buying ep directly and purchasing the buff that way.  

I understand where that idea is coming from, but it could have an adverse effect. Now all level 45 supporters who can make EP easy would no longer need to actually support the game directly. They could just buy it with EP earned in game.

I for one and many others could buy years of supporter buff for free. It could work, but I am not really sure. I guess that would be something for HCS business model to consider.  :P

#36 LordOfLondon

LordOfLondon

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 14:54

At least add the need to reply to the email to confirm its  a legit account .. That would be a step in the right direction ! xD  

Edited by LordOfLondon, 05 May 2014 - 14:55.

#37 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 23:49

I understand where that idea is coming from, but it could have an adverse effect. Now all level 45 supporters who can make EP easy would no longer need to actually support the game directly. They could just buy it with EP earned in game.

I for one and many others could buy years of supporter buff for free. It could work, but I am not really sure. I guess that would be something for HCS business model to consider.  :P

aye but not everyone has stockpiled mass amounts of EP like you have.

there would be LOTS of people wanting to buy ep to get this supporter that they couldn't get otherwise. they would create a much higher demand for EP in the community so there will be more players buying EP from HCS to sell to the community. 

so yeah i suggested this earlier in this thread and agree with it again here. 

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#38 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:01

multiple accounts, it defeats the objective of account slots being sold ( issue ban warnings for people having multiple emailed accounts for the same ip its worked in other games so i don't see why it cant here)

I have brothers that play Eldevin, doesn't all computers that use the same internet have same ip? Logging on multiple accounts on same computer and telling people that you got multiple accounts could be bannable, but not having other humans that use the same internet!

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#39 Licker

Licker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 14:04

Using the same internet (home network) each computer on that network will have a unique IP as all IP's are unique they will be a subset of the IP but it will be clear they are not mimicking each other. 
Multiple accounts from same IP is not an issue as many people share computers not everyone is rich.  
If people are logged on at same time from same or spoofed IP then that is an issue (double boxing) but logging of on one account and back with another is not an issue.  
Steam have no issue with it as they know that it is quite common for people to share PC's.

No supporters or Micro Market Purchasers = No Game (Simple Economics)

영어 죄송합니다

행복에게있어

#40 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:02

Some actually good ideas are there in here, that don't broaden the gap between supporters and non supporters.

I was thinking that supporters should have a discount on all the shop items. like 10% or something.

Also

while f2p get 200 slots in friend list 

P2p should have no limit on that.

Edited by xpwaste, 10 June 2014 - 05:15.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: