Photo

make it so you cant see friends list or who logs in when at trappers atol.

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#21 Eloom

Eloom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 00:29

Perhaps we should make a Happy Pony island where you have to be level 44 or under to enter. Everyone that goes there gets free cupcakes on arrival. That might make low levels happy?

That's not fair! I love cup cakes and pony. A happy pony is even better, on a pony wile eating cup cakes, yumm. Can there be rainbow slides too. :)

milkyway-pan1.jpg

#22 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 00:40

I have a better idea. When you enter TA, you have to declare yourself as Pker or not. If you are, then everyone who wants to leave has to crawl to a boat and the pker will grow to 20 feet tall above the level 20 player and has the option for them to beg for their life or just kill them or both.

Edited by zargon, 16 August 2014 - 00:41.

#23 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 00:48

I have a better idea. When you enter TA, you have to declare yourself as Pker or not. If you are, then everyone who wants to leave has to crawl to a boat and the pker will grow to 20 feet tall above the level 20 player and has the option for them to beg for their life or just kill them or both.

:unsure: what? Ruins the element of surprise, the hunt. Its like saying in order to hunt deer you must yell at the top of your lungs for the deer can have a fighting chance or it is against the law, probably read your message wrong though :wacko:

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#24 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:41

Only if the mage can use his void to create a magic barrier.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#25 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 17 August 2014 - 17:30

TA is a PvP zone. Expect to die, or at least fight if you go there and stop whining about it.

I would actually like it if some of you whiners went and gathered somewhere else as it would mean more rare mats in the market, so please take your own advice and go do that :)

Perhaps we should make a Happy Pony island where you have to be level 44 or under to enter. Everyone that goes there gets free cupcakes on arrival. That might make low levels happy?

EASY FOR YOU TO SAY when your baby killing, how about you  just give the little guys a chance?  say this and that but when it comes down to it  TA is just not right, we work just as hard to get our skills lvled as you did, like i said BEFORE i dont mind gettign hit once a while, but AT LEAST you should have a CHANCE of fighting back  or  DROP THE LOOT LOST DOWN SOME .........  IM DOWN FOR FREE CUPCAKES TOO :) :angry: :mellow: :huh: :o B) :ph34r:

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#26 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 17:33

I am not a pvper. I go there for gathering. My response came from a gatherers perspective, just sick of the whining, lol

then stay out of TA?  or stop readign the forums and chat~~~~ ^_^

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

#27 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 17:36

its funny ONLY ONE'S that seem to like how TA is you high lvls? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY....lol

#28 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 18:06

Your statement about working just as hard as us is inaccurate. You work half as hard as your are earning double xp compared to outside TA which is where most of us gathered to level our skills. The more you post the less sane your arguments get and its hurting your position. Im sure there are people that want what you want they just dont want to be seen as agreeing with a crazy person talking about nonsense.

Edited by TreeFrog, 17 August 2014 - 18:06.

#29 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 18:38

?? kinda like you ar enow? no need to be rude, dotn liek what ppl sya dont READ IT~~~ keep the drama for your self  :) SAY NO TO TA ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#30 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 18:40

no matter what any of you say BABY KILLING is just wrong PUT A LVL CAP ON TA HCS~~~~

#31 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:00

its funny ONLY ONE'S that seem to like how TA is you high lvls? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY....lol

I enjoy TA just as much on my lvl 16 as I do on my lvl 45. In fact over the last week I spent more time in TA on my lvl 16.
TA is just like Arena. If you go in against a player 20 levels higher than you expect to lose. And in TA you dont even die that much. Play smart, go back often with your resources and dont whine when you lose like 200 mats.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#32 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:05

I enjoy TA just as much on my lvl 16 as I do on my lvl 45. In fact over the last week I spent more time in TA on my lvl 16.
TA is just like Arena. If you go in against a player 20 levels higher than you expect to lose. And in TA you dont even die that much. Play smart, go back often with your resources and dont whine when you lose like 200 mats.

well thats easy for you too do since most of you 45's just stick together, NO MATTER WHAT YOU AND ANY ONE SAYS BABY KILLING IS WRONG JUST SAY NO TO TA~~

~~~PUT LVL CAPS ON TA~~~

#33 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:08

ASLO you just because MOST OF YOU  gang up on any one that disagrees with you , dos not make you all right~~~ baby killing is WRONG~~ vote yes on lvl cap on TA~~

#34 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:11

You are becoming belligerent perhaps you should put the internet away for the day? I mean you are talking about virtual fighting as baby killing. Its a gross exaggeration and denotes some mental instability, much like the reporters on Fox News. Your complete state of denial makes a rational discussion with you impossible and I think you should remove yourself until you've calmed down.

#35 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:13

You are becoming belligerent perhaps you should put the internet away for the day? I mean you are talking about virtual fighting as baby killing. Its a gross exaggeration and denotes some mental instability, much like the reporters on Fox News. Your complete state of denial makes a rational discussion with you impossible and I think you should remove yourself until you've calmed down.

I AM? your the one being a :angry: :mellow: :huh: :angry:  STOP BEING  A DRAMA QUEEN you dont like what i sya then stop reading what i write on forums  THAT SIMPLE~~~~~ NO MORE BABY KILLING

AND USING FANCY WORDS DOS NOT MAKE YOU RIGTH~~~  NO MORE BABY KILLING

#36 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:14

You call me a drama queen and in the same sentence talk about baby killing... *smh*

#37 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:16

JUST GIVE IT UP ALREADY WOW, go play eldevin instead of being a DRAMA QUEEN~~~ NO MORE BABY KILLING~~~~

#38 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:19

I should give up because you want something? Sorry but I care about this issue and I disagree with you, therefore I will not leave. If you cant handle an opposing opinion you arent qualified to have an argument.

Edited by TreeFrog, 17 August 2014 - 19:19.

#39 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:21

What is wrong with this kid? Eldevins community in a nutshell.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#40 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 19:23

i can handle it no problem girlfriend, but for you to call names, and be rude as you are is not acceptible, but im understandign so i wont report you, ANY WAYS like i said baby killing is just WRONG!!  only reason you argue is because TA is in your favor, like the other 45'S  ~NO MORE BABY KILLING~

i can handle it no problem girlfriend, but for you to call names, and be rude as you are is not acceptible, but im understandign so i wont report you, ANY WAYS like i said baby killing is just WRONG!!  only reason you argue is because TA is in your favor, like the other 45'S  ~NO MORE BABY KILLING~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: