Crip :D

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#22 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 18:27

Tell me you do not feel like taking revenge, for all the lies they've said ? Can be a funny way to have it  :D

hahahah is crazy idea we never go see something similar like this xD

There is no way we can kill the mighty admins. They are too OP... as they are Godlike.

#23 Night Striker

Night Striker

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 November 2016 - 20:16

level 1 to level 49 takes 1 week if you are old player. pk dont have to wear endgame gears lol . Can still be pk with leve 45 dungeon set.  you want to have gain but no risk  :)

Sure it'll take a week if said player wanted to dedicate all his free time grinding, but the main problem you don't seem to see is that, with your suggestion, there's no risk with gathering on TA, PK'ers don't want to risk losing all their stuff by getting killed by "PKK" and "PKK" don't want to lose all their stuff from getting killed by other "PKK". 

And if you're going to counter argue this by saying that the "PKK" doesn't get the "killer" status by accepting a bounty on a player, than what's stopping the PK or a PK's friend from setting up a bounty on random players on TA?

I have said before TA is for players who want to gather there, therefore the risk should only be on them, but since you think that perma-death doesn't seem so bad, why not just add perma-death to the regular game, it'll make everything more challenging and "rewarding".

NightStriker - Sin/war

LunarAngel - Proph/mage

MoonBear- Tank

#24 Gokhanss

Gokhanss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 20:41

Sure it'll take a week if said player wanted to dedicate all his free time grinding, but the main problem you don't seem to see is that, with your suggestion, there's no risk with gathering on TA, PK'ers don't want to risk losing all their stuff by getting killed by "PKK" and "PKK" don't want to lose all their stuff from getting killed by other "PKK". 

And if you're going to counter argue this by saying that the "PKK" doesn't get the "killer" status by accepting a bounty on a player, than what's stopping the PK or a PK's friend from setting up a bounty on random players on TA?

I have said before TA is for players who want to gather there, therefore the risk should only be on them, but since you think that perma-death doesn't seem so bad, why not just add perma-death to the regular game, it'll make everything more challenging and "rewarding".

well I played poe in HC :) with perma death and manage to make it 94 maybe not too big but still good for me :) 
PKK wont take any risk just will get reward killing a pk .playes will pay for pker to get killed by pkk 
if you think ta will be much more easy I think it wont. Most player will start to make mid level characters and do some dungeons TA will be same just not ruled by some players .

#25 Night Striker

Night Striker

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 22:13

I have a feeling you just hate PK'ers in general, since they're the only ones who get any form of risk here.

After all the risk of losing everything outweighs the "benefit" of killing noobs on TA to get some stupid achievement and the fact that "PKK" don't suffer from the same risk which would make the bounty system useless unless you you are able to put a bounty on any random person who isn't a PK'er but that would just bring up more issues, people would have to be idiotic enough to think becoming a PK'er would be worth anything.

Then there's the issue of risk, what's going to be the risk of players who collect stuff on TA then? It can't be players, since nobody would ever want to lose all their stuff over an achievement(There are more than one place to get Player Kills), and it can't be mobs since they would either A) be too tough to kill (cause TA isn't split up into lvl selections like the events and the fact that the elementals that PL spawn are too tanky for low level players despite a "balance" buff) or too weak to be any form of risk

Edited by Night Striker, 21 November 2016 - 22:17.

NightStriker - Sin/war

LunarAngel - Proph/mage

MoonBear- Tank

#26 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:11

just lock this thread already

this leads to nothing ...

Edited by BigGrim, 22 November 2016 - 11:15.
No flaming please.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#27 Gokhanss

Gokhanss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:48

just lock this thread already

this leads to nothing ...

or just report you :)

you can disagree someone but cant call idiot that makes you idiot :)

#28 luke94

luke94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:25

Where did he call you an idiot? He said the thread was idiotic because its stupid and pointless but he never called you one.

Please learn to read and understand the difference. Makes me wonder if you read the warning popup when entering TA too cause i guarantee you are one of the ones that cry when youre killed

Im in agreeance with crip and many others who probably think this should be locked.

June 2013 (beta) - July 2017

#29 Gokhanss

Gokhanss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:29

anyway skipping players who didnt even read anything .I didnt understand why you are writing here lol do you have any obligation to write every topic. if you find it idiotic then leave it.

If you guys have anything else to offer to improve current one please do it :)

Edited by Gokhanss, 22 November 2016 - 05:34.

#30 Gokhanss

Gokhanss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:16

gear loss level loss

come on ...

this ain't a game where you can buy your gear withing seconds and go back in again

you'd die and get crippled so much from that that you'd probably never get back up again.

thats the reason pvp will be balanced. noone will enter ta with main they will create alts with just dungeon set and small gems. 

#31 luke94

luke94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:28

anyway skipping players who didnt even read anything .I didnt understand why you are writing here lol do you have any obligation to write every topic. if you find it idiotic then leave it.

If you guys have anything else to offer to improve current one please do it :)

i wrote in regards to what you did a few times already.. or do you just have selective reading cause you think your points are only ones that hold "true" and that you cant take a bit of negative criticism because the points you made will never work?

June 2013 (beta) - July 2017

#32 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:33

I am sorry but you are talking nonsense now. The ideas you are now suggesting, have no relation to the reasons you are giving to make this post in the first place and you are just contradicting yourself.

As I stated this will have no effect on newcomers in any way shape or forum.

Firstly- They can't get on until they reach lvl 14

Secondly- If they are newcomers how on earth are they supposed to have alts they can gear up.

Also with your response to me of "its not punishment its for fun". Don't the pvpers get to have fun as it is now? If you start putting restrictions on them for winning, and even more losses for losing, you will have just lost the fun you now claim you are trying to create.

I'll use a prime example.

Yesterday while I happened to be on TA, two players were battling away having fun PVPing. Each time one of them died, they just ressed, came back onto TA and off they went again. If there is going to be restrictions or punishments for winning and losing, never of them would have bothered and had as much fun as they did.

As it is now, there is so few players ingame, and nearly everyone gets on with everyone else, (yes there is the odd exception) the pvping that does go on at the moment has little to no malice or anammosity behind it, where as punishing and restricting will cause lots of resentments between players and spoil the community we have built up.

There are lots of moans about being killed on TA whilst gathering mats, but that is completely different, and by players who think it is a gathering island that has pvpers, where in fact it is a PVP island with gathering nodes to tempt us lazy people onto.

Edited by Steve1973, 22 November 2016 - 14:00.

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#33 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:29

thats the reason pvp will be balanced. noone will enter ta with main they will create alts with just dungeon set and small gems. 

pvp is balanced already...

see ta as a lvl 49 playground where we can go and do some pvp battles without risk to test our skills.

there is a beautifull kill 10k players achievment.

to lure people to kill in there is a plasma lord also known as noob trap and there is gathering nodes for the lazy

if you don't like being killed in ta then either gear up and get a build so you can fight and defend yourself

it's a pvp zone

you have no reason to be there if you don't plan to pvp.

punishing those who want to pvp by taking away gear that they worked hard for is plain dumb.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#34 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2016 - 13:17

Yay, TA drama has spilled over into forums :lol:

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#35 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 14:02

Yay, TA drama has spilled over into forums :lol:

This way you don't miss out on it if your not logged in Fiz due to being busy with Stella ;)

#36 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2016 - 14:47

This way you don't miss out on it if your not logged in Fiz due to being busy with Stella ;)

stella artois?

lovely lady that is

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#37 Gokhanss

Gokhanss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 17:02

I will try to explain again.

1.Player killer gain "KILLER" status for 30 min base + level diferenceX10mins

REASON: farmers usually stash 2 stacks per turn and its 40mins of farming usually. GAIN should be equal to LOST so (40X2mins farmers lost ==?30mins+LdifX10) 

if a 49 kills level 39 means 30+10X10=130mins killer status.
REASON of level dif at the timer: level 49 is geared but level 39 is not and current buff does not gives enough to compensete.

2.Killers cant change server and cant log out untill status ends.
REASON: Avoid pker abusing TA for farming purpose.

3.If a player dies in killer status its perma death starts from level 1 with no item but keeps upgrades and supporter status.
REASON: Maybe you find that one little too much. There are many games with perma death. (Not advertisement) there was a game Nodiatis(I am not sure still exist is was 2000s game) it was open pvp but if pk dies it was perma.Its just example I am not trying to advertise any game.We were doing pvp NAKED because of losing items in other game. If you play games with pvp such as Guildwar or any other game you can understand what the pvp is.
REASON 2: In most game there is a term of  "pvp character" usually dies a lot and lost lots of items etc. But noone quit game just because the lose. mmorpg games driven by COMPETITION. There is no competition at TA atm. 

4."Prize on Head":  player can set ep and gold to pkks to kill pk . some short of interface can be developed for that.

REASON:this one brings competition again and new adventures.Many player who didnt even buy supporter status will buy some ep and use it there so server will be funded enough and we will see developements more often. Developers cant bring food to home with our love they need money too.If you crying there is no developement here in this game reason is obvious this game too FRIENDLY :)
5.players can not able to change gear or trade gems  in TA.

REASON:prevent abusing
General Reasons:
1.crafters spends more ep than pkers if you consider just 1 durable backpacks prize or just 100 sacks prize you need to understand that. This is a rule of rpg games crafters spend more currency than any other characters. I know some level 20ish players having 200 sacks already and lots of durable BP. Equation is simple enough advertisement=money=crafters=more players
2.Balance balance balance again.players is not supposed to use their best character at pvp. Need forced to create more characters for pvp.
I was expecting players can see the reasons behind in without talking about them that much(expecting not to talk about money) but sadly I just see players still thinking its balanced and the current one is the best system and most thinking just 1 side yet there are more sides here pk-pkk-crafter-and the server itself. still noone even talking about that .I create this account at 2013 played little and quit return here after 3 years and see level cap increased by 4 and there are guilds now thats it for 3 years of developement.
check plz.
mmostages.png?w=636&h=453

I am trying to tell 3rd stage is way too low here.
gartner.png?w=636&h=453
At this point forward my suggestion is for developers not for players. 

Edited by Gokhanss, 22 November 2016 - 17:16.

#38 Night Striker

Night Striker

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 17:43

There are many games with perma death. (Not advertisement) there was a game Nodiatis(I am not sure still exist is was 2000s game) it was open pvp but if pk dies it was perma.Its just example I am not trying to advertise any game.We were doing pvp NAKED because of losing items in other game. If you play games with pvp such as Guildwar or any other game you can understand what the pvp is.

If people wanted perma-death in a game, they would just go to a game that already has perma-death in it rather than change a game where perma death wasn't even considered.

4."Prize on Head":  player can set ep and gold to pkks to kill pk . some short of interface can be developed for that.

REASON:this one brings competition again and new adventures.Many player who didnt even buy supporter status will buy some ep and use it there so server will be funded enough and we will see developements more often. Developers cant bring food to home with our love they need money too.If you crying there is no developement here in this game reason is obvious this game too FRIENDLY :)

Doubt people would buy ep just to have someone killed, gold sure, ep? Not really since you can easily grind gold or exchange gold for ep.

I also like to add that you can upgrade guilds using gold or ep, but a majority just use gold since it's grindable and cheaper than using ep, so a bounty system might get some players to buy ep but not by much.

I create this account at 2013 played little and quit return here after 3 years and see level cap increased by 4 and there are guilds now thats it for 3 years of developement.

New areas and quests have been put in, more vanity, higher tier gems, and new gear(I'm sure there's more but can't think of any rn)That's more than what you give them credit for.

Edited by Night Striker, 22 November 2016 - 17:52.

NightStriker - Sin/war

LunarAngel - Proph/mage

MoonBear- Tank

#39 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 19:06

I will try to explain again.

1.Player killer gain "KILLER" status for 30 min base + level diferenceX10mins

REASON: farmers usually stash 2 stacks per turn and its 40mins of farming usually. GAIN should be equal to LOST so (40X2mins farmers lost ==?30mins+LdifX10) 

if a 49 kills level 39 means 30+10X10=130mins killer status.
REASON of level dif at the timer: level 49 is geared but level 39 is not and current buff does not gives enough to compensete.

2.Killers cant change server and cant log out untill status ends.
REASON: Avoid pker abusing TA for farming purpose.

3.If a player dies in killer status its perma death starts from level 1 with no item but keeps upgrades and supporter status.
REASON: Maybe you find that one little too much. There are many games with perma death. (Not advertisement) there was a game Nodiatis(I am not sure still exist is was 2000s game) it was open pvp but if pk dies it was perma.Its just example I am not trying to advertise any game.We were doing pvp NAKED because of losing items in other game. If you play games with pvp such as Guildwar or any other game you can understand what the pvp is.
REASON 2: In most game there is a term of  "pvp character" usually dies a lot and lost lots of items etc. But noone quit game just because the lose. mmorpg games driven by COMPETITION. There is no competition at TA atm. 

I'll just comment on the first 3 points you suggest as they are laughable enough without continuing any further. Also I have already explained to you the following, but you seem to ignore what I say and just repeat your flawed reasons regardless so I will say one more time and try make it as simple as possible for you to understand.

Point 1.

You miss the point completely about TA. TA isn't a farming island, it was made as a pvp island, with farming nodes to tempt lazy people onto.

The whole point of it is for those who accept the risk, they can try farm large amounts in large stacks, but they have to take the risk of a pvper killing them. If anyone wants to farm without getting pvp'd there are plenty of gathering nodes elsewhere. If you check the wiki you will find all the spots where you can farm to your hearts content.

Also this isn't a turn based game so no idea at all where you get stacks per turn from.

Point 2.

If pkers can't change servers or log out, that means;

Fistly there is a good chance they will miss out on event bosses when they spawn, due to the fact theywon a fight and can't leave to join in, which is certainly very unfair to pvpers.

Secondly if two friends want to have a few battles before they have to go do something such as a dungeon run or world boss run, they are unable to because the winner can't leave, which is once again penalising the winning pvper again.

Also as you have previous pointed out there are very few people on the servers, so with your suggestion, as an example if a pvper goes onto TA on, lets say OC server but there is only one player on TA, if he/she kills him, he/she is then penalised and forced to stay there for a set period of time, to twiddle his/her thumbs or pick his/her nose, before he/she can go to another server that has a player on TA to take part more pvping, and then if there is only one player on that TA too, he/she has to then wait there and scratch his/her arse until he/she can move on again.

This suggestion is absolutely ridiculous at best, if this game had a large amount of players with large numbers on TA, then maybe, but as you say yourself there are small amounts of players, so lets just penalise what few pvpers there are and any others that may join while the player base is small.

Point 3.

Once again you are comparing this game to others for some unexplained reason, then trying to suggest this one should be like others. If we make this game like other games, who the hell is going to come to this game when there is another exactly like it elsewhere?

The whole point of making games is to make something different to give players a change, not exactly the same as every other game. If you want to pvp with this perma death you talk about, go find a game that has it rather than try change this game to be the same as others.

Edited by Steve1973, 22 November 2016 - 19:07.

#40 Gokhanss

Gokhanss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 19:39

New areas and quests have been put in, more vanity, higher tier gems, and new gear(I'm sure there's more but can't think of any rn)That's more than what you give them credit for.

No I respect them there are 6 at oc 24 at us and 30 at eu total 60players online atm. suppose 25% of them supporter that is 15 players and its less then 150usd /month and they are still running this server. I respect them they have greate patience. I run l2j server years ago I know how it is.

Edited by Gokhanss, 22 November 2016 - 19:40.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: