Photo

What new feature would you like to see added?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1244 replies to this topic

#41 fs_davaorn

fs_davaorn
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:51

Oh and I almost forgot - FARSIGHT!

Yes, add a FARSIGHT potion please!

#42 fs_pnutt7869

fs_pnutt7869
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:52

me personally , , i dont level up much, too expensive. . i prefer to sit at one level and beat up on everyone i can . i have noticed that players are starting to build xp cakes, , , , i would like to see a feature that displays a players total lost levels on their profile, , I have lost over 150 levels and regained them, im quite proud of this fact, please take this into consideration on behalf of all hardcore PvP's :)

#43 Malshun

Malshun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • United States of America

rotating limited legendary mobs in the scavenging caves.

#44 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

i would like to see a secure trade link in the persons profile im tired of copying the username and then going to secure trade

i agree with you on this and there should be a quick buff link that takes you straight to the quick buff page in Available Actions aswell. it will make life so much easier with these as new features. i also like the reset skill idea 2.

#45 fs_pnutt7869

fs_pnutt7869
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:53

another way to earn fsp is too finish a few bounties :)

#46 fs_rulen

fs_rulen
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:54

I think I'd like to see more inventing. Right now there are very few items that can be invented that aren't either potions or epic items. The exceptions being the bride set, vexus set and the lishka set I believe. I think if you start using the items that are actually bought in stores for that will help sink gold quickly.

Also a buffing relic. I posted a suggestion about that recently where you could make it into a gold sink.

hmm... i think thats it for now.

#47 fs_carbo1020

fs_carbo1020
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:55

First off fix what was supposed to be fixed in the past first like the quest xp update.

Change PvP no its a PvP game

Change deposits NO I can depo all my gold at 1 time just buy more deposits if this is changed id like a refund on my deposits since mine are maxed out

single skill reset very good idea

return of the double xp gold events

better way to organize your back pack. be able to pick an item up and put it where you want in your back pack. so you could have say all your gloves together and all your armor together or by defense items or armor items. ya ya ya i know buy more folders i have 6 folders already and still would like the option of putting an item where i want and in what order not just by level

#48 fs_death1799

fs_death1799
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:56

1. i would love to see a check all button for your back pack
2. more items in the scavaging
3. more staima gain maybe an even 100

#49 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:58

I really like the idea of resetting single skills instead of the whole tree. Great idea Phool. Another improvement that is not so much a new feature would be to take scavenging back to how it originally was. Where one cave, you could fine pieces for epics, potions and random items, and in the other cave, was the Legendary critters. That was the greatest gold sink, but then it was changed to the useless mess it is now. Also as for scavenging, I would LOVE it if I didn't have to see the combat screen. Like I really don't care that I killed a vampire, I don't need to SEE it 12 times in a row when I could just click like mad. Imp counter should be added to the scavenging screen as well as the repair screen so you wouldn't have to go back to the world screen every single time.

kkbyethx

#50 fs_spartan007

fs_spartan007
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:58

How about a creature (or creatures) that drops FSP on occasion, accesible to ALL levels?

nope

#51 fs_sjman3

fs_sjman3
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:02

Bring back the ability to remove the flame out of hell forged items again and bring back the old FSP and Gold draws!

#52 fs_shadow9987

fs_shadow9987
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:02

I would like to see the ability to vary the level at which you can cast buffs at. I made a thread about it that has some decent discussion, but nothing from a staff member.

http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=74754

#53 fs_negrumir

fs_negrumir
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:04

Ah the spam... can't you smell it? :D

Anyhoo, here's what I got.
How about a buff or potion that works like death dealer, only instead of
kill streaks, it would be based off of the gold you have on hand.
Give it a limit so it doesn't unbalance the game, but make it worth your while to have say... 10 million gold on hand.
Of course the PVPers would love this, and that's fine.
Lots of people carry around a ton of gold, you might as well make it worth their while. :D
If you think this would make you a target, the obvious solution is: don't use it.

I do agree with Phool's idea about the skill resets. It really won't benefit me any, but I'd like to see it happen.

That's all I have for now,
Negrumir.

#54 sKeleTor

sKeleTor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:07

Changing the Level of Buffs would be great, also I would like to see the Stam Gain increased, via Upgrades or Guild Structure :P

#55 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:08

A couple:

The equivalent of an ignore function for unwanted repeated requests from a single individual to join a guild.

The ability to see a individual player's guild history (how many s/he has been in, and for how long).

#56 fs_spartan007

fs_spartan007
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:09

A couple:

The equivalent of an ignore function for unwanted repeated requests from a single individual to join a guild.

The ability to see a individual player's guild history (how many s/he has been in, and for how long).

for the first part just put ur min level to like 1234 and then just say to request by pm

#57 fs_sirgavilon

fs_sirgavilon
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:09

hey hoof 8) my first post ever :shock: i would like to see the colors changed.....maby just give the game a makeover or facial or something O.o and also find a new and more creative, original, and realistic banner for the top of EVERY page!!! that unrealistic Dragon/warrior get on my nerves! :P have a great day :lol:

#58 skepsis

skepsis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:11

uh oh this is developing into a want and not need thing now

and quite whining about pvp your not exactly protecting yourself offline..lazy bums :lol:

#59 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:12

I'm just stuck on scavenging sorry. The reason I am stuck on scavenging is because it did lower the market, but only when it was FIRST implemented.

1. I know a lot players would like to see the buff lvl limit increase to above lvl 175. This game is completely open ended and will only get bigger, I see no limits to leveling in the future.

2. More max stam/hr isn't necessary, that will just make people lvl up quicker and the cows won't be able to keep up with the players getting to lvl 700.

3. Maybe more character upgrades ie. max dmg, defense, attack, armor etc. This would intrigue more people to pay for FSP

4. Lastly, there should be certain items that can only be found while scavenging THAT ARE BOUND so they cannot be sold. These items can be somewhere between Unique items and Epic items. That would also help with the market.

#60 catsmasher

catsmasher

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:12

I would like it if you added some stuff to the temple... so you could pray for uber high powered buff's that last for like a day.Another thing i would like to see is new interesting potion's and new plant's for inventing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: