Victimize the Levelers: thieves and bullies rule!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
964 replies to this topic

#961 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:54

And I've been attacked again by someone at Warrior Kings.

How about just playing the game and not crying on the forums? If you think other players harrass you just submit a ticket, or just ignore attacks

#962 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 13:11

i must be crazy then... because in the last 2 GvGs i did, i was hitting online players xD ... (i had a perf score at 36/50, but then i couldnt log in to finish)... *shrugs* i love the challenge of beating an online person :D

sure they weren't on autoreload? ;) :lol:

one was hunting, and the other was messaging me :P

i wouldve hit KT as well... if i had 2 more levels xD

You stopped hitting me when I popped online. :P

#963 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2010 - 14:51

sure they weren't on autoreload? ;) :lol:

one was hunting, and the other was messaging me :P

i wouldve hit KT as well... if i had 2 more levels xD

You stopped hitting me when I popped online. :P

not completely :P ... i stopped once you were buffed up to the eyeballs, and i know it'd be crazy to try :P

I've always done both pvp and levelling, and to be honest it's as simple as sometimes you gain levels and gold, and sometimes you lose them

If you were playing snakes and ladders would you want a custom made board that had all the snakes removed because going down them spolied your enjoyment of going forward? or if you were playing football would you step aside and let the guy from the other team run the length of the field and score because tackling him would be mean and spoiling his fun?? I doubt it, games are supposed to be a challenge. Why does it always have to be about easy gain with no risk of loss for so many people? if you don't want real people from the real world making your progress in the game more difficult then why play an online game at all. The reason that most people play online is for interaction with others and for some healthy competition. Walking around on maps and obliterating pathetically easy critters may be the idea of fun for some people, but there doesn't really need to be so much hostility towards other who are trying to knock you back a few places on the playing field..

Honestly, if anyone playing FS is unable to gain levels faster then they lose them, then there is obviously an issue they need to address with whoever is attacking them, and sustained attacks of that amount on one player would been seen as harrassment by HCS and it does get dealt with if reported.

A little bit of diplomacy goes a long way, while complaining like a spolied child will only ever make things worse. But since you apparantly don't care anyway, everyone should be happy :D

+1

even then Dow... if there's no harrassing messages involved, its not harrassment ;)

#964 fs_eddyd

fs_eddyd
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 15:21

There is no point to this thread other than to badmouth one guild. Deserves a lock.

#965 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2010 - 15:25

There is no point to this thread other than to badmouth one guild. Deserves a lock.

This thread didnt start directed at any particular guild... but PvPers, and Thieves in general :P

but i agree... it HAS escalated to something a bit too much -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: