• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 droopyeye

droopyeye

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 18:32

If you solo othalo barracks, and as soon as you enter the instance (before exiting the stair way, if you talk to Gaoler Brin till he attacks you he turns red, you run down to attack him and he resets to friendly green outline status, while he's hitting you.  Both exits blocked, no way to fight back ... sucks.

I thought the only exit is suicide express.  But I also simply tried hitting the logout icon (bottom left) and that worked to get me out of the problem.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2014-03-16 12:30:09.png

#2 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 March 2014 - 21:07

Woah I haven't experienced it myself but that needs to be fixed asap if its an ongoing problem.

#3 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 16 March 2014 - 22:40

I believe you can right click him again. And chose talk, that would open up the dialouge again and make him red. (At least this has worked before)

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#4 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 March 2014 - 22:56

What about trying to going into the upper area if you do happen to talk to him again by accident? Does this help?

I would try it myself but I'm in a random Starbucks on my tablet haha, I need my laptop to play ^_^

#5 droopyeye

droopyeye

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:45

Zook, first thing I tried once he started hitting me was right clicking -- no dice.  I was sufficiently over powerful that his attacks weren't dangerous, and, as I said, I manged to escape.  But it seems like a bug that should be fixed.

#6 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2014 - 18:28

Ah thank you I've been trying to pin this bug down and could never get a reliable way to trigger it.

Should have a fix for this next time we update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: