Best equipment for current level [Hunting]

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 fs_dxrulez123

fs_dxrulez123
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2007 - 20:51

can you guys look at my setup? i basically compute if its optimal by adding attack+armor+damage, the 3 stats i consider, so far ive computed, cracked lava armor, ring and boots have optimal values, im looking for optimal values for my golden panther ring and rune of darklore, is there any out there?

add frost giant armor good armor :wink:

#42 fs_naromaru

fs_naromaru
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:49

i say go damege and att all the way

#43 fs_dolfie

fs_dolfie
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:18

i really got nothing to say...
(that WAS a compliment)

#44 ScarletTestAce

ScarletTestAce

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 15:01

Erm...armor of draco i found was not needed. Stay with the panther armor i say..cuase i can't find a reason to have the extra armor and the loss of damage

#45 fs_thelastdj

fs_thelastdj
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2007 - 13:02

(Let if be known that I am new here and know no better. If I say something blatantly obvious to veterans, please feel free to point out how obvious WHILE directing me to a source to the information I seek. (Or just tell me, whatever works :D )

Now let's try again. Is the Nomad set not worth anything, or is its only piece of value the amulet?

And just tell me what I missed on the Venom Shield.

Nomad, IMO, isn't worth much. It's ok, but only for the Elite Hunter bonus that all sets give. It's frustrating to get on your own, and you'll be lucky if you can get much out of it when you sell it.

Venom Shield... it's ok. At your level you don't have much variety...

#46 fs_thelastdj

fs_thelastdj
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:27

soccerboy's list? That's not this topic...

And I've tried a lot of things in FS, trying to get the whole scope. I've compared common set-ups to set set-ups, and base my opinions from there.

#47 fs_bratpaq

fs_bratpaq
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 19:32

i noticed that the ring of yuzhan at level 95, it can be replaced with ring of papelm at level 100

#48 SirAdmiral

SirAdmiral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:46

Not sure but,

Wouldn't it make sense to go back to Frostbite Set once you should get the Assassins hood since Frostbite gives gives Elite Hunter, and it doesn't take up the helmet or boots slot, and Infernus is now useless pretty much with it losing the bounes?

#49 ScarletTestAce

ScarletTestAce

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:22

fire dragon is better

#50 ScarletTestAce

ScarletTestAce

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 20:26

should mancrusha not be in the good for 10+ lvls area? i see poeple lvl 150 still wearing it lol

#51 fs_krypkill

fs_krypkill
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:44

Could you be any more specific about which items you want?

You've got about another 117 levels till you can wear mancrusha so I'll presume you aren't talking about that.

#52 fs_tawniteamo

fs_tawniteamo
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:46

I love my current set-up for level 100. haven't changed it in a while (level 95 I think) but I get 1330+ damage when buffed (when I put on battle shield of korssak and boots of almar) :)

#53 Celebregil

Celebregil

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 15:18

I think fchild is looking for the blade of falgar. At least, that's what's in his subject line for his reply post. Rarely see that field populated for replies. This probably doesn't go into this topic I'm guessing, but the Blade of Falgar was a good item when I was around that level, and I used it for a couple of early levels. So....

You can get it from the quest to kill 40 skeletons. Not an easy quest when you're level 3. If you want to find out about such things, check the FallenGuide for more assistance. http://www.fallenswo...etail.php?id=54

#54 ScarletTestAce

ScarletTestAce

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 21:52

im suprised mancrusha isnt on the good for 10+ lvls

#55 fs_giggsy

fs_giggsy
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2007 - 15:31

Level 1 :arrow: Fire Amulet, Padded Armour, Small Club, Shattered Shield, Basic Boots, Tassodans Rune

I used the level1 Small Club all the way up to level 47 in this game, because I'm cool like that!

#56 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2007 - 15:32

Level 1 :arrow: Fire Amulet, Padded Armour, Small Club, Shattered Shield, Basic Boots, Tassodans Rune

I used the level1 Small Club all the way up to level 47 in this game, because I'm cool like that!

really? prove it :P

#57 fs_xeononyx

fs_xeononyx
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:46

I don't know about that Looter's plate is just too damn good. but rooted or flamed do last until 47 and the looters plate. They go quite nicely with Kragh.

#58 NicramDuel

NicramDuel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:05

I would like to add a weapon which served me very well for exactly one-half of my career. The Thonomoths Sword became a worthy heir to my Blade of Karog of old, and guaranteed me 1-hit kills between lvl 60 and 120. With a heavy heart I parted with my excellent, 5-forged triple-blader-destiny-fulfiller quite recently to equip the Ethereal Demon Sword. From what I hear though, not too many other non-super-elite weapons can last for this long in the game and guarantee the 1-hit KO's.

#59 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:00

This list is not the best items by far. :wink:

#60 fs_xkillerzx

fs_xkillerzx
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:28

this list is outdated....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users