You basic One-hitting Guide to levels 140-185

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#21 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2007 - 00:49

maegglin has some threads/posts for Banshee vs. Marpolo/Samael and setup at 186+ in this same section.

Let's keep this thread (You basic One-hitting Guide to levels 140-185) on topic please :D

We are discussing how to one-hit at lv. 186. :lol:

#22 fs_hellsguard

fs_hellsguard
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:25

Get the Santork Set at level 150, at level 160 keep the Santork Set, no need to get the Samaels Void Set just get the Samaels Void Ring and then find some other items to combine with that set.

#23 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2007 - 21:36

Edit teh level 161: Gloves of Fesalo and put in Santork Claws (FF) and also for level 150: Santrok/Flamedeer set. (FF)

#24 fs_phoenician

fs_phoenician
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:46

You cannot collect much gold if using those equipment. When you miss, you get killed and lose a lot of gold.

You can kill those beasts by one strike and have armor enough to resist the blow when you miss when using Baron set lvl 135, gloves of Tenlai lvl 142, Drake armor lvl 140, mancrusha amulet (120), Jahd ring(130), boots of queal (145) and rune of decay(90). lvl 148 get armor of souhal...

You may need buffs like fury, enchant armor, beserk...

#25 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2008 - 16:37

Thats Why Last Ditch and Deep Pockets help.

Also If You Cant Get Those Buffs Send Every 25K To a Buddy To Hold While You Are Hunting.

#26 fs_phoenician

fs_phoenician
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2008 - 19:37

Is it possible to kill these lvl 166 Flesh berserkers using only one strike? I can kill almost all of those lvl 165 Flesh Golems by one strike and have enough armor to resist the blow if they're not killed... I need 500 more damage if I want to kill those Flesh berserkers.

I noticed thet lvl 167 monsters are more easier to kill...

#27 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2008 - 19:40

Is it possible to kill these lvl 166 Flesh berserkers using only one strike? I can kill almost all of those lvl 165 Flesh Golems by one strike and have enough armor to resist the blow if they're not killed...

no. You will need about 2500 Damage i think to 1-hit them consitently, not do-able at that leve. Just kill teh Flesh Golems. losing 20% is better than losing 50%.

#28 fs_supfreakin

fs_supfreakin
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2008 - 19:44

Is it possible to kill these lvl 166 Flesh berserkers using only one strike? I can kill almost all of those lvl 165 Flesh Golems by one strike and have enough armor to resist the blow if they're not killed...

no. You will need about 2500 Damage i think to 1-hit them consitently, not do-able at that leve. Just kill teh Flesh Golems. losing 20% is better than losing 50%.

yeah, i just went through this and promptly moved to the previous area with higher flesh golem concentration.

#29 fs_phoenician

fs_phoenician
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2008 - 19:52

I was thinking to do same. That 2700 damage is too much, lvl 167 monsters need only 2000, and 168 I'll get that greshas rune... At last I get rid off that old decay...

#30 fs_supfreakin

fs_supfreakin
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2008 - 00:22

Step Two:
Drake Armor FFed
Drake Shield FFed
Drake Sword FFed
Deep Gloves FFed
Helm of Ilami FFed
Mancrusha Amulet FFed
Jahd Ring FFed
Boots of Umah FFed
Rune of Decay FFed

if i have added all this up right

the total stats for this are

Damage - 1686
Attack - 500
Armor - 283
Defense - 378

u dont get elite hunter either

yet with this set:

FF Lesser santork Claws
FF Flaming Baron Set
FF Mancrusha Amulet
FF Drake Armor
FF Kalkor Ring
FF Boots of Umah
FF Decay Rune

the stats are

Damage - 1759
Attack - 611
Armor - 439
Defense - 217

you may lose in defense but you gain a significant ammount in the others, with the add on of Elite hunter aswell

granted the flaming baron is expensive, but for those who can afford it, they can use it, and then sell it once finished, you may not loose anything in the long run, then again you may loose alot

It's been proved several times that the only advantage baron gives is to allow you to 1-hit with EH. This is nothing new.

#31 fs_maegglin

fs_maegglin
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:48

Step Two:
Drake Armor FFed
Drake Shield FFed
Drake Sword FFed
Deep Gloves FFed
Helm of Ilami FFed
Mancrusha Amulet FFed
Jahd Ring FFed
Boots of Umah FFed
Rune of Decay FFed

if i have added all this up right

the total stats for this are

Damage - 1686
Attack - 500
Armor - 283
Defense - 378

u dont get elite hunter either

yet with this set:

FF Lesser santork Claws
FF Flaming Baron Set
FF Mancrusha Amulet
FF Drake Armor
FF Kalkor Ring
FF Boots of Umah
FF Decay Rune

the stats are

Damage - 1759
Attack - 611
Armor - 439
Defense - 217

you may lose in defense but you gain a significant ammount in the others, with the add on of Elite hunter aswell

granted the flaming baron is expensive, but for those who can afford it, they can use it, and then sell it once finished, you may not loose anything in the long run, then again you may loose alot

Please explain me why did you use Decay gloves FF (37 damage) in the first setup and Lesser santork claws (135 damage) in the second - Is there a particular reason besides trying to prove a point ? You can add 100 more damage to the first setup and also add the Enchant weapon bonus (at least 35 more damage to the first).

It is true that the Baron set does not bring more damage - it brings EH and some survivability. Besides, at least for some creatures in the 142-150 range (slothers, ashen goats, bees, spiders) 1 hit can be reached with mancrusha and decay based setups. No baron setup will one hit desvictus. Which leaves the insane benefit from the Baron set only apply to vipers...one creatures.

The more I analyse the baron set the less I understand how come people pay fortunes for it.

#32 fs_supfreakin

fs_supfreakin
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:00

The more I analyse the baron set the less I understand how come people pay fortunes for it.

Your answer is in your question.

#33 fs_maegglin

fs_maegglin
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2008 - 15:28

i think you will find the first setup was not of my own idea, it was a quote

i was showing what setup i am currently using

Ok - my apologies - I don't know how I got to Decay gloves since there were aways deep gloves there, both in your post and in Eddyd's. My mistake.

However this doesn't change the fact that the setup was suggested before santork even existed. It has been mentioned that lesser santork claws should be part of the new 1 hit setup at 140++. You should have probably replaced the deep gloves with santork in your maths. the bonus is a lot less impressive - 135 comapred to 88 - still a +47 to the first setup. Then you add the difference from the Enchanted weapon and you get to the same conclusion.

Baron set offers roughly the same total damage as the regular setup. It adds EH and survivability. However this mostly applies to one single creature (emerald tree viper and, possibly spiders) since a Mancrusha based setup can reach 1 hit with survival range for slothers, goats and bees.

#34 fs_striderlgn

fs_striderlgn
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2008 - 20:20

To The Top

question what changes should be made since the sanork

#35 fs_phoenician

fs_phoenician
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2008 - 21:46

Well, how about these beasts at Dunale? They do a lot of damage. I'm trying to get enough armor and keep damage high enough to kill those. I think I can do it with those Goatmen lvl 169...

I'll try with Samaels Void set, Santork Hat, Reindeer Candy, Shield of Tetramo FF, Greshas rune, Armor of Souhal and Gloves of Sagregon, all that boosted with Beserk, EW, EA and fury...

#36 fs_ecofrog

fs_ecofrog
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2008 - 02:14

This guide is good. there are some adjustments with some of the setups. i liked a little more ATT then some of the suggestions ... ANYWAY i am 184 now... so what do i do NOW!!!!!

#37 fs_tikbalang

fs_tikbalang
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2008 - 18:44

The guide covers up to 185 (186 actually because you should continue 1-hitting Cave Wights if you can). Beyond that there is no definitive setup that is worthy of a stickied thread so you'll have to look elsewhere. There are far too many ways to 2-hit and zero (as of now) ways to 1-hit creatures at those levels.

#38 fs_bmaggot

fs_bmaggot
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2008 - 14:57

i don't have money to hellforge anything, and it seems the highest damage i can achieve at 177, is 2895, and centagus knight needs ~3137 :/
i guess i should kill centagus archer and when i reach 178, go straight to killing centagus marauder... (2582 dmg needed to do that)

#39 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2008 - 16:47

i don't have money to hellforge anything, and it seems the highest damage i can achieve at 177, is 2895, and centagus knight needs ~3137 :/
i guess i should kill centagus archer and when i reach 178, go straight to killing centagus marauder... (2582 dmg needed to do that)

I just skipped him and hit the lower level mobs for one level.

#40 fs_phoenician

fs_phoenician
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 19:06

even with the FF perfect mancrusha set, FF perfect baron set, FF perfect rune of decay and the FF lesser santork gloves before lvl 150, I can't get my dam high enough to 1 hit the creeps...and that includes lvl 140 fury and berserk...

i am not, however, willing to spend a load of my fsps on level up reset...that'll only add about 60 dam...still less than the required dam to 1hit the creeps...

That mancrusha set should be trashed at lvl 140, only amulet can be used later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: