badjoe's Elite Spawn Rate Thread !!

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#41 fs_kiak360

fs_kiak360
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2008 - 21:18

Shows "instant respawn" for darmov and some of the other low levels. Guess it's hard to be 100% certain about many of them because of the size of areas. Would probably take some cooperation between people to get the rates really accurate.

Unless they're random like maegglin said.

yea i agree with maegglin, as unless you have one person on every square of the map you wont know the exact timings.

#42 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2008 - 21:19

Shows "instant respawn" for darmov and some of the other low levels. Guess it's hard to be 100% certain about many of them because of the size of areas. Would probably take some cooperation between people to get the rates really accurate.

Unless they're random like maegglin said.

And even then I wouldn't add them.
The main reason there aren't many with spawn rates is because I'm not a big elite hunter (at the moment).
The other reason is that elite spawn rates were changed quite some time back, mostly after I had left their area.

The rates aren't random btw.
The random factor appears because players don't always kill the creature the very minute it spawns. :wink:

#43 fs_krypkill

fs_krypkill
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2008 - 21:22

The rates aren't random btw.
The random factor appears because players don't always kill the creature the very minute it spawns. :wink:

I had hoped that was the case. The ones I've hunted always seemed pretty regular.

#44 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 00:56

Ok, Sabertooth IS instant... I am watching a guildmate kill 2 - 3 of them every minute...

#45 fs_gopargur2

fs_gopargur2
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:25

Storm Lord is every 15 mins on the quarter hour game time. 00, 15, 30, 45. I hunted it last month for 3 hours and was by myself.

They must have changed it then, when I hunted it a couple months ago it was 10 minutes

#46 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:00

Xenix is 15 mins, 1 at a time; King Vashku is 15 mins, 3 at a time.

#47 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:09

Yo guys, should i add "# of spawn" to the table or not ?

03:11 27/Apr/2008 xxThreatxx says: Azlorie Forgzah Demon | Bastet Lion | Instant | Emkmar Scrubland (Mystical Maze) | Thats actually 15 minutes.

^ Is he right ?

#48 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 13:46

Yo guys, should i add "# of spawn" to the table or not ?

03:11 27/Apr/2008 xxThreatxx says: Azlorie Forgzah Demon | Bastet Lion | Instant | Emkmar Scrubland (Mystical Maze) | Thats actually 15 minutes.

^ Is he right ?

nope, it's 5. at least it was when i was hunting them...

#49 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 19:26

oh ok then. and plzz all help me add new (mostly farmed) elite after sabertooth !!

#50 fs_matto

fs_matto
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 20:03

Since when does darmov spawn in snow forest?

#51 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 20:35

Arrggg www.fallenswordguide.com is not loading XO !!

#52 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 17:40

bump

#53 fs_moraelyn

fs_moraelyn
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 19:14

I've been hunting Balrog for a few days now, and it doesn't seem instant. I've been hunting at different times of the day, and it seems like there aren't many people in the area. It's a rather large area, hard to say how many people are there at any given time.

I've been told by a guildmate that there are 2 that spawn every 5 minutes, and I've got to agree that seems correct.

I found 2 balrogs within seconds of each other, and they were only a few squares apart. I then ran every square of the map for a few minutes straight, going as quick as I could, and burned about 400 stamina without finding another, and I think I only saw no more than 2 other people in the area.

Any way to get confirmation from the Cows on respawn rates, or would that not be fair? ;)

Moraelyn

#54 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 22:41

Balrog is either Instant or 5 minutes, there were 2 at once for sure when i was there...

#55 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 23:59

well the realm where Balrog found IS pretty big and i find him almost every time i kill him i cover ever corner of the realm to find him.

#56 fs_chinback

fs_chinback
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:10

Marpolo and Cethedrum has respawned at 6 minutes. Personal experience.

#57 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:59

Marpolo and Cethedrum has respawned at 6 minutes. Personal experience.

it seems that Marpolo spawn rates have been all over teh place these days...

#58 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:04

jeez =/ if why is every one give marpolo different timing ? maybe some1 didn't have any luck as there probably too many ppl hunting it.

#59 fs_maegglin

fs_maegglin
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:51

I keep repeating - spawn times are not fixed but variable in a specific bracket. Girath can go from 5 to 15 minutes, Xenix from 5 to 10 minutes, Ragnok from 5 to 15 etc. I'm pretty certain of this, and it's a good thing, to help prevent giving an unfair advantage to someone who just killed the elite.

And I'll keep repeating till people understand that there is not one specific fixed respawn time but an interval that varies for each elite. Marpolo can spawn at 5 mnutes but he can also spawn at 10. If he would spawn at precisely 6minutes 30 secs every time it would be way too easy for someone to chain kills and it would be an unfair advantage for him.

#60 fs_moraelyn

fs_moraelyn
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 18:48

About the Balrog, I think Instant is right. I killed two very close together, ran the map, and got another one within 1-2 minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: