Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2012 - 23:44

In this latest update, we've changed the guild log notification about the Unstoppable achievement being reset to now only trigger if the achievement was at least 50% accomplished.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2012 - 23:55

as a guild leader i do not like this update as I wish to see which person in my guild has reset the achievement progress even if it is at a pont lower than 50%. A reset is a reset regardless of whether it is at 10% or 90%.

Ta

Davros

#3 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 November 2012 - 23:58

I see value in Davros' arguments.

Wouldn't it be easier to have guilds being able to set their own minimum level concerning when these messages should occur?
Some guilds will like to set it at 0%, others at 10%, 20%, 50%, or any percentage they prefer. :wink:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#4 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2012 - 00:02

Hi

Pop up info on items is now broken.
The pop up window does not appear,
but instead the info is shown at the bottom of the page.

Regards,
Kildek

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2012 - 00:03

I see value in Davros' arguments.

Wouldn't it be easier to have guilds being able to set their own minimum level concerning when these messages should occur?
Some guilds will like to set it at 0%, others at 10%, 20%, 50%, or any percentage they prefer. :wink:

We'll look at adding guild preferences :)

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2012 - 00:06

Hi

Regards,
Kildek

Looking into this issue now :)

#7 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2012 - 00:17

Hi

Regards,
Kildek

Looking into this issue now :)

Fixed - apologies about that!

#8 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2012 - 00:20

Fixed - apologies about that!

That was quick.
Thank you.

Regards,
Kildek

#9 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:00

In this latest update, we've changed the guild log notification about the Unstoppable achievement being reset to now only trigger if the achievement was at least 50% accomplished.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Many thanks for minimising the spam of Guild Log, may I be so bold as to ask for 2 additional Preferences to be added whilst you are coding in that Dept., please?

1) Preference to Block All Buffs instead of ticking boxes for each buff? I cannot verbalise how infuriating it is to have to tick/untick so many boxes each & every time I wish to prevent being spammed by good willing guildies/allies when I am focused on doing something specific in game.

2) Preference to Disable/Able Tool-tips - The amount of pop-up boxes telling me guff about basic actions is not needed after almost 5 years.. I know what 'Attack Player/Creature' boxes are,alongside all the other pop-ups for Enhancements etc. having them pop-up all over the page I'm on at the time not only wastes my time but makes me log-out due to additional lag whilst they spin & load! Yes, we already have Disable Item Compare but I for one would appreciate an extension to that.

Please pretty please with a big shiny cherry on top! I cannot be the only player that gets grumpy by such basic annoyances..surely? :oops:

#10 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:33

Some guilds liked the reset notification so it let founders know who needs more training in regards to leveling / maintaining your SSI HP.

Nonetheless, my guild finished the achievement over the thanksgiving break so it really don't effect me at all.

#11 KingHomer

KingHomer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:42

I do not like this at all. I want to see who has reset our counter. I've been tracking it in my bio so I can make fun of all the noobs.

Please ignore that my name is on the list too lol.

#12 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:52

I do not like this at all. I want to see who has reset our counter. I've been tracking it in my bio so I can make fun of all the noobs.

Please ignore that my name is on the list too lol.

We'll make it preference tomorrow :)

#13 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:09

Whilst we're mentioning other preference ... ;)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108288

#14 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:26

#15 ladyjudith

ladyjudith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:49

:evil: think that this update is very unfair to those who already have gotten this achievement do not see the need to change the rules after the game starts everyone should be able to make the same effort to do this normally as it was orginally set up :twisted: wish you would stop listening to all the whinners here

#16 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:23

:evil: think that this update is very unfair to those who already have gotten this achievement do not see the need to change the rules after the game starts everyone should be able to make the same effort to do this normally as it was orginally set up :twisted: wish you would stop listening to all the whinners here

I see no rules changed ?? - all that's changed is that the notification about the kill streak being "lost" is now at 50% of the (still the same 50,000) total, or higher, rather than every time the kill streak is reset ..

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:44

There is no rule change. Just a change to the notification.

#18 ladyjudith

ladyjudith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:47

:shock: that is what I am talking about there should be no change in that if I can get on the list for breaking the non stoppage so should everyone else gets guild mates to look at you and see if you are in the right gear with the right buffs to be doing what your doing is helpful I do not see this as a way to kid around guild mate but a useful tool to get some help or give help to a guild mate in need :mrgreen:

#19 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:49

You did see that Hoofmaster said he'd add it as a preference, right? Again, there's NO rule changes.

#20 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:59

BigGrim, I think what ladyjudith is saying is that if she got shamed when breaking the guild's kill streak before the change, that everyone else should from now on too. :lol: She doesn't want them to be able to turn it off and not see other people messing up the streak. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: