#121 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2013 - 19:36

So, all the ones listed in the opening post are still being implemented ? - and that's after all the comments / concerns / feedback posted on/about out some of them ?...

#122 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 19:53

37- just brings down value of epics.

Not if the the combining of epics, recipes gets going!

Still a little sad the offline epic wearers didn't get any buff love as requested many times.

#123 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2013 - 20:04

So, all the ones listed in the opening post are still being implemented ? - and that's after all the comments / concerns / feedback posted on/about out some of them ?...

We're taking the feedback into account :)

We'll most likely post a final list with the final values for everyone to have a look at and comment on before they go live in the game :)

#124 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 February 2013 - 20:07

Could ya give us an 'in-game' heads up for our feedback? Cheers Hoofman.

#125 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2013 - 20:11

We'll most likely post a final list with the final values for everyone to have a look at and comment on before they go live in the game :)

That's good to know :) - cheers Hoof ..

#126 Adaian

Adaian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 February 2013 - 20:46

You can see the new skills if you go to preferences and block skills. Check it out.

We're working through them, making tweaks, implementing and testing :)

Currently implementing and testing Gold Foot - I really like this skill :D

How often does it actually activate? What happens when you don't have any gold on hand, the buff go away or it just can't activate?

#127 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 20:54

Posted Image
Posted Image

#128 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 21:01

You can see the new skills if you go to preferences and block skills. Check it out.

We're working through them, making tweaks, implementing and testing :)

Currently implementing and testing Gold Foot - I really like this skill :D

How often does it actually activate? What happens when you don't have any gold on hand, the buff go away or it just can't activate?

I think it will be like this
When Gold foot activate it will check gold if there's not enough it will move to stamina to consume stamina if gold not enough... and yea like some players said it should work after LF to make it useful

#129 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:56

New buffs still coming soon? or you can inform us when ? :)

#130 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:53

soo .. will all the buff trees would be reworked?

#131 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 13:03

In due time all with be reviled.

#132 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 28 February 2013 - 15:12

*pokes a cow*

#133 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 February 2013 - 16:15

I'll be 1600 tonight. Hold off until then please. :)

#134 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:59

Surely I am not the only one to notice that in the auction house when you use the 'grants buff' filter - all kinds of new buff names are included? Including Immobilize Titan, sadly. All of them on their list it looks like at a cursory glance (yes that could be construed as redundant).

This seems a recent addition - I did not notice it a couple of days ago.

Does this mean we are getting closer to implementation of 1600 buffs?

I recall mention of a second thread being opened closer to implementation so we could give feedback on the fine-tuned buffs after the first round of player feedback.

You know, like mentioned here.

Unless those buff names have been there for ages and I am just slow on the uptake....

Ooops - slow on uptake - they are in block skills section too. Oh well.

#135 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:18

Surely I am not the only one to notice that in the auction house when you use the 'grants buff' filter - all kinds of new buff names are included? Including Immobilize Titan, sadly. All of them on their list it looks like at a cursory glance (yes that could be construed as redundant).

This seems a recent addition - I did not notice it a couple of days ago.

Does this mean we are getting closer to implementation of 1600 buffs?

I recall mention of a second thread being opened closer to implementation so we could give feedback on the fine-tuned buffs after the first round of player feedback.

The "grants buff" list includes Buff Enhancer and Buff Master II. :( :( :(

I was really hoping we'd get polls on these. Please, Cows, don't allow castable buffs above 175.

#136 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:02

Hoof you asked for feedback I will give it ,however you may not like it.

You as the games owner and grim have sat down read through a suggestion thread and picked out these buffs and added you own version of the suggestions or made up new buffs.I find that very worrying you did so given what some of the proposed buffs do.

The Fact that you started a thread asking for discussion for activation rates of the 38 buffs listed.
And not opening a thread for open discussion on the 38 buffs you selected is alarming.

Did you ever consider what some of these buffs will do for players in different level brackets on the bb ? Players will be able to sit on the bb with 50 k armor + hp and behave with almost immunity to any punishment.(deleveling etc).

Yet other buffs promise a pvper a safe attack if their buffs activates and the attacked player does not lose xp..seriously is this game going to put us all in padded armor so we are protected from everything...

#137 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:06

Did you ever consider what some of these buffs will do for players in different level brackets on the bb ? Players will be able to sit on the bb with 50 k armor + hp and behave with almost immunity to any punishment.(deleveling etc).

Yet other buffs promise a pvper a safe attack if their buffs activates and the attacked player does not lose xp.

How about providing constructive feedback regarding the buffs that concern you? Talk about the buff and add a suggestion. Don't post rants that require me to come in and edit and remove your flame bait. You may consider this a warning.

#138 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 14:15

How about providing constructive feedback regarding the buffs that concern you? Talk about the buff and add a suggestion. Don't post rants that require me to come in and edit and remove your flame bait. You may consider this a warning.

Done! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109010

#139 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2013 - 14:42

Any word on progress with regards to these buffs?

#140 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 March 2013 - 16:37

Any word on progress with regards to these buffs?

Doubt theyll be released any time during the Global Event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: