fallenSword points

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Poll: is this a good idea? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

is this a good idea?

1. yes (10 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

2. no (8 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

Vote

#1 fs_narex

fs_narex
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2006 - 18:25

What about setting up an exchange, where you have to go to buy the FSP, like in that other game?

#2 fs_kage72

fs_kage72
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2006 - 00:18

hehe, last topic about buying PP got locked. They don't even want it discussed, lol. They know it will just open up a wole can of worms they can't control when the masses start realizing the PP issue, hehe. Realizing how there are people gaining 2-3x more stamina, hence is impossible to compete, hehe.

But, as far as the poll goes... Good and Bad. I'm sure recruiting for PP's is responsible for 70% of the people playing today, lol. But, it's the same PP's that will probably result in 50% of the players leaving from frusteration, lol.

The only way they can hope to keep this from happening is to drop the cost of PPs. It's understaood that the game need to make some money. They don't clutter their game with Ads for support, so they rely on the players. 30 points($6) to add a SINGLE backpack slot is a lil crazy, hehe.

Now, if that same 30 points only cost $2. :) You might be surpised of how many people that wouldn't pay for a single slot before, would pay for a few slots with new cost :) Quanitity over quality!! :) Would ya rather sell $100 worth of PP to 50 players? Or sell $10 worth of PP to 1000 players?

Once again, i don't mean to play devil's advocate. It's just my honest opinion. I think the game has alot of potential. Just hate to see it ruined by a PP issue. The game is still fairly new. So everyone is enjoying the hype of it. It's hard to think about such things when your so busy in a new world. Just gotta be careful when the hype wheres off. I just wanna make sure this game prospers in the long run. Mostly by making sure that even poor people like myself have a halfway decent way to compete. :)

Good Game!! Keep up the good work!! :)

#3 fs_baine

fs_baine
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:39

Terrible idea.

Reasons Why:
*Doesn't help pay for the game
*Gold is too easy to get
*Encourages gold theft from guilds (imagine someone in each of the top 5 guilds withdrawling ALL the gold and buying FPS with it)

I think this would be a VERY scary ingame adjustment. Even if it costs 50k for 1 FPS, how long until 50k is pocket change?

#4 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:42

Sorry guys locked, the power point system wont be changing anytime in the near future

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: