An Arrival

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 fs_god

fs_god
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2006 - 21:49

Kharn stood upon the ridge of Blackbeak Mountain gazing down as Barrage, a stranger to these lands crawled towards the Elven Forests of Amon below. Kharn turned to face his friend and first mate onboard the ship 'Victory' named Torr.[/i]"There is a stranger on the shores of Osrak."
[i]Barrage managed to clamber to his keep barely supporting his own weight as he forced himself towards the cover of the forest. Kharn looked up, a Easterly storm was brewing. He turned to Torr. "Tell the others to get into the Cave beyond the Shrine of Rakdos, there is a violent storm heading our way. "Yes Sir, said Torr as he ran off into the Forest on Blackpeak Mountain. Kharn went back to main camp and took his sword, his shield and all necessary equipment to last the night in the storm. He headed off down towards the shore in search of Barrage.

#2 fs_saphor

fs_saphor
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2006 - 15:31

Saphor watched the two men beneath him talk. It was a funny sight. The one with the club obviously frightened the other. By the looks of it, it would get even funnier! He thought whilst laughing in silence. He had just started to laugh when he lost his balance. With a scream he fell out of the tree and slammed into the earth behind the man with the club.

#3 fs_saphor

fs_saphor
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2006 - 19:18

"Where am I?" He blinked as he opened his eyes. A sharp pain in his head assured him he was still alive and as he looked upwards, he sighed. "Could.. could.. could you guys do me a favor?" he asked when he saw two shadowy silhouettes come nearer. "Could you please kick that tree for me?"

#4 fs_jak

fs_jak
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2006 - 22:03

*opens eyes*, "whe???, where am i??" Jak said to himself as he stood up from the forest below him, "and where did this sword and ring come from??, AND WHERES MY ARMOR??!??" he shouted as he noticed that his frostbite set was missing, Jak started to search for his missing set of armor thus coming across a native villages...full of natives...DUH!!, Jak walks up to one of the village natives, "exuse me mate...can you please tell me where i am??", "MERH!!" shouted the native, it then attacked Jak...

Native Missed Jak
Jak Missed Native
Native Hit Jak For 5
Jak Missed Native
Native Hit Jak For 1
Jak Hit Native For 15
Jak Was Victorious

Jak Stole 75 Gold From Native
Your Level Has Increased

Native after native, Jak slayed them one by one, and sometimes two by two, but never mind that :), lolz, Then Jak came to a female native, he spared her life thus turning his back to her, the female native then pulled out a spear and attacked Jak, Jak quickly turned around swinging his sword decapitating the female native, "Bitch", he said, he then walked on, there was then a small shine from around the female villagers neck (if its still there, roflmao), he picked it up, IT WAS HIS FROSTBITE AMULET!!, "Bangin", he said to himself as he put it back around his neck.

CONGRATULATION!!
YOU COMPLETED THE FIRST PART OF YOUR QUEST, FIND THE FROSTBITE SHIELD AND ARMOR THEN DEFEAT THE BEAST OF FIRE, THE KINDLER OF CARNAGE!!

You recieved 500 xp
You recieved 500 gold
You recieved the Frostbite Amulet

Part 1 Complete

#5 fs_jak

fs_jak
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2006 - 22:28

*opens eyes*, "whe???, where am i??" Jak said to himself as he stood up from the forest below him, "and where did this sword and ring come from??, AND WHERES MY ARMOR??!??" he shouted as he noticed that his frostbite set was missing, Jak started to search for his missing set of armor thus coming across a native villages...full of natives...DUH!!, Jak walks up to one of the village natives, "exuse me mate...can you please tell me where i am??", "MERH!!" shouted the native, it then attacked Jak...

Native Missed Jak
Jak Missed Native
Native Hit Jak For 5
Jak Missed Native
Native Hit Jak For 1
Jak Hit Native For 15
Jak Was Victorious

Jak Stole 75 Gold From Native
Your Level Has Increased

Native after native, Jak slayed them one by one, and sometimes two by two, but never mind that :), lolz, Then Jak came to a female native, he spared her life thus turning his back to her, the female native then pulled out a spear and attacked Jak, Jak quickly turned around swinging his sword decapitating the female native, "Bitch", he said, he then walked on, there was then a small shine from around the female villagers neck (if its still there, roflmao), he picked it up, IT WAS HIS FROSTBITE AMULET!!, "Bangin", he said to himself as he put it back around his neck.

CONGRATULATION!!
YOU COMPLETED THE FIRST PART OF YOUR QUEST, FIND THE FROSTBITE SHIELD AND ARMOR THEN DEFEAT THE BEAST OF FIRE, THE KINDLER OF CARNAGE!!

You recieved 500 xp
You recieved 500 gold
You recieved the Frostbite Amulet

Part 1 Complete

what the?

What?, you never seen a good RPer before??

#6 fs_jak

fs_jak
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2006 - 22:29

?what?

#7 fs_jak

fs_jak
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2006 - 22:39

im not the only one making no sence, roflmao...

#8 fs_god

fs_god
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2006 - 23:34

Jak was my friend but then decided to become enemies, that's why he posted to destroy the Kindler of Carnage. Even though my guild is called the Kindlers of Kharange! u spelt it wrong u fool! lol. Plus Jak, u hav totally ruined this entire RP now...

Rp's are supposed to be written with great detail and care, u have obviously never done this before.

#9 fs_cl2006

fs_cl2006
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2006 - 23:51

What?, you never seen a good RPer before??

I have seen many good Roleplaying posts. That was not one of them.

#10 fs_hyperfaery

fs_hyperfaery
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2006 - 19:34

The knowledge you seek is completely within youself not lost completely to learn of what has been locked within is your quest correct
*the fay darts around once she calms down tranforms into an elfen maiden of golden hair and saphire eyes

#11 fs_hyperfaery

fs_hyperfaery
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2006 - 20:05

Barrage your mind amazes me for you worry about what you want and not of that you know you need.
As for you small elfen girl your story is only beginning what layes ahead is more than you can imagine.Remember to not fear things that are larger than you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: