Photo

Not for Prophet PvP Tournament

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#21 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 22:00

Current Joined people:  Ernzor, Thomas02, NightStriker, sdcricky, Poseidon, Kidref, NeonXeon, Legolis_2. :)

- Sdcricky

Message me, if intrested in gems  :D 

#22 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 March 2017 - 22:10

uh, panda, nowhere did I say I would enter (yet). Also, to run properly don't just hijack off this thread, put some thought into it and run it properly

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#23 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 March 2017 - 22:35

ok, ern .. just to be clear .. do u want no prophet skills or no points in prophet tree ? CUZ i dont mind ppl using skills like caut, rejuv or redemp .. i think those r fair .. but if they were upgraded .. thats a different story .. so what im saying is .. let ppl use prophet skills but no points in prophet tree .. my 2 cents

#24 Night Striker

Night Striker

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 23:21

Current Joined people:  Ernzor, Thomas02, NightStriker, sdcricky, Poseidon, Kidref, NeonXeon, Legolis_2. :)

I never said I would join lol, just that I could help organize the tournament if necessary.

Oh and addressing sdcrichy's concerns about using those skills, using Skype's screen during the fight can help eliminate any cheaters that try to have rejuv or serenity in their spell bar much less use them (after all Skype's screen share basically livestreams a person's desktop to another person)

And even if we didn't do that idea, I would still be recording the tournament so we can always rewatch the recording to see if anyone cheats since there's an animation or a visual effect that activates for using those skills.

NightStriker - Sin/war

LunarAngel - Proph/mage

MoonBear- Tank

#25 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 March 2017 - 00:41

i find this discriminating towards healers ! :x

them all points in the prophet tree guys yes!

they can only tickle their opponents to death do you have any idea what amount of skill that requires? :X

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#26 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:17

Repent allowed? all class can use it if swap to essence

Despair allowed? all class can use it

Serenity allowed (if no uppgrade)?      only mage have faser CD, but dont the speed to spamm it

Redemption allowed (if no uppgrade)? any class can use it

Rejuvenate alowed (if no uppgrade)? i think it say NO as it heal

#27 Poseidonn

Poseidonn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:41

Guys prophmages are not overpowered and almost every pvper that actually is still playing knows that

ok when the cap was 45-47 they were undefeatable but now prophmages and proph mixes are equal to everything else
btw half players on this game are prophets and prophmages so you atleast loose 10-20 ppl

#28 Sacrier

Sacrier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:11

I agree with Poseidon, also when you ban all prophet stuff you can already count out rangers and mages, they stand no chance, good assassin will win against warrior too. 

So you can rename this tourney to "Who is the best assassin" imo. XD

#29 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:46

Fine... Ernzor i will not touch this post anymore. BYE!

Message me, if intrested in gems  :D 

#30 NeonXeon

NeonXeon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 13:33

How much of a chance will a level 40 with the TR set with fair gems stand?

#31 NeonXeon

NeonXeon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 13:35

btw if I understood correctly I believe ernzor just meant that no points would be allowed to be put into prophet. also what about healers in general will they not be allowed to participate?

#32 silverknight

silverknight

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 13:50

I will join panda on roastingfox, not that i will win on that char but it will be great fun

(dont know if i need this loool)  

I am joining tournament. Im not gonna rule break.

count me in :)

#33 NeonXeon

NeonXeon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 13:53

Silverknight panda is not organizing the tournament , I think ernzor is working on it but sign ups are not open yet.

#34 Poseidonn

Poseidonn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 14:54

Silverknight panda is not organizing the tournament , I think ernzor is working on it but sign ups are not open yet.

neon it doesnt matter since ernzor banned all prophets-prophmixes 10 people hardly will join

#35 luke94

luke94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 March 2017 - 15:52

I agree with Poseidon, also when you ban all prophet stuff you can already count out rangers and mages, they stand no chance, good assassin will win against warrior too. 

So you can rename this tourney to "Who is the best assassin" imo. XD

I seemed to kill rangers,sins and warriors just fine as a PvP mage with a 40mage-5prophet build (extra haste and heal power thats it) so no you cant rule mages completely out :P

Edited by luke94, 22 March 2017 - 15:53.

June 2013 (beta) - July 2017

#36 Brenzlo Xate

Brenzlo Xate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 16:01

Guys prophmages are not overpowered and almost every pvper that actually is still playing knows that

ok when the cap was 45-47 they were undefeatable but now prophmages and proph mixes are equal to everything else
btw half players on this game are prophets and prophmages so you atleast loose 10-20 ppl

I totally agree, proph hybrid builds may have been OP back in the day but it isn't really anymore. It's a mentality that got stuck for some reason. The only thing with a proph hybrid is it's relatively easier to use due to heals, but with the bleeds that sins have now it pretty much balances out to the point that it falls on player skills to make the difference.

What should be banned is the gogsy build, if we're against being OP. :lol:

2skye6m.png

#37 Sacrier

Sacrier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 16:12

I seemed to kill rangers,sins and warriors just fine as a PvP mage with a 40mage-5prophet build (extra haste and heal power thats it) so no you cant rule mages completely out :P

But lets say you would play in this tourney like ernzor wants it, you are not allowed to use caut and despair which helps you a lot. 

No restrictions will make it the most competitive.

#38 Legolis2

Legolis2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 17:01

Edited by Legolis2, 22 March 2017 - 17:04.

Legolis_2 - Professional Respeccer lvl49

Suneky - Warsin lvl33

#39 Legolis2

Legolis2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 17:04

pmage would get killed by pvper that knows how to fight one

Legolis_2 - Professional Respeccer lvl49

Suneky - Warsin lvl33

#40 Night Striker

Night Striker

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 17:55

I'm starting a poll of what people want on a PvP tournament, so unless Ernzor wants to change his rule on proph skills, I'm planning to host a tournament that the community can help make: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75267

NightStriker - Sin/war

LunarAngel - Proph/mage

MoonBear- Tank

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: