KingHomer's Content

There have been 4 items by KingHomer (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#942453 PvP Seasons Rewards. Thoughts and desires please.

Posted by KingHomer on 30 July 2015 - 18:03 in General Discussion

I'd also be happy with no rewards for anyone despite my stam spent. Even as a loser here, I did provide a lot of testing!

#942438 PvP Seasons Rewards. Thoughts and desires please.

Posted by KingHomer on 30 July 2015 - 17:24 in General Discussion

Thoughts - the reward better justify stam spent... I am a leveler by trade, gave this PvP seasons thing a full effort initiating 770 or so attacks. When I went to bed last night I was rank 10 in Crystal league. Over 3 pages and 150 defeats later, I am rank 40 barely hanging on to bronze league next to players who initiated 25 attacks. I figure 40k stam spent between attacks and buffs.

I knew I would not hang on to Crystal since I barely reached it last night, but I certainly did not expect to be one hit from wood league.

When I see players of different levels in Crystal with under 200 attacks initiated, I realized I'm not even being allowed to compete with them. I had to compete only with end of content players, many of whom apparently stayed up all night or live in a more favorable time zone.

Anyway, my suggestion based on my experience in this is that the reward include some factor for Attacks initiated beyond 20. I don't claim to know what that is. There needs to be some recognition for players that tried this for real vs players who did 20 Attacks to see what the reward was, even those of us who live in the wrong time zone and slept last night.

Staying in for the next season, going to do my 20 token attacks only I think. I'd liked to thank a few players, especially moonfrost, for trying to help me learn the ropes, but there doesn't seem to be much upside to all the effort unless you can be on at the end.

#936429 PvP Seasons / Bounty Preview

Posted by KingHomer on 18 June 2015 - 04:24 in General Discussion

First I couldn't log on to the forums on my computer even though I was playing the game on my computer just fine. Then I logged on my phone just to post here... I just typed a very long, well thought out suggestion and the forum told me my secure key didn't match. So don't ask why some players never post here, aaargh.

All bounties should be 10 total hits per Hoof suggestion. System-generated are 10x10 stam. Player-generated are 10x 10 to 100 stam hits as now so some punishment, even if maxed at two levels, can be meted out. This preserves effort to get bounty medals as well.

Level holding PvP players are choosing to be a toll both for levelers to pass through, so I have no sympathy for any of you as you have intentionally chosen to only level to x level. However, an entirely open system does favor higher levels, so I would be in favor of a secondary reward (cynically a leveling potion lol) for the highest rated player every500 levels.

Keep dominance medal. Change hours leading a band to days ranked in top 3 of a season or whatever makes sense. Give a. extra day of credit for moving up a level and an extra Day for every season played at titan level.

See off this post takes lol. At least it's shorter than last one.

#900579 Game Update v2.51

Posted by KingHomer on 13 November 2014 - 22:27 in General Discussion

Oops, I thought this was the SS2 needs level 500 thread.

Nice update, I guess I should kill an SE today. Or a titan.

I think there should be an individual titan kill list. Not to take away from the guild aspect of Titan kills - but the sheer numbers of titans some individuals kill are amazing.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: