Photo

Show your face!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
202 replies to this topic

#41 RedNeck

RedNeck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 23:45

Someone created an account and used my nick with Intent of offense and Defamation. 

As you can see there are no linked character and also is an account created recently. 

Only one question? 
Where and when this picture first appeared. 
Then you can imagine who created the account. 

So I am reporting this

Edited by RedNeck, 27 January 2014 - 06:25.

RedNeckGirl - Lv 45

Crystal Cutting 45 - Farming 37 - Fishing 43 - Foraging  45 - Forestry 45 - Prospecting 45 - Skinning 45  / Alchemy 45 - ArmorSmithing 23 - Cooking 45 - Jewelry 40 - LeatheWorking 38 - Tailoring 20 - WeaponSmithing 37

Red_Neck - Lv 36

Crystal Cutting 38 - Farming 17 - Fishing 7 - Foraging  27 - Forestry 44 - Prospecting 45 - Skinning 42 / Alchemy 26 - ArmorSmithing 3 - Cooking 11 - Jewelry 3 - LeatheWorking 6 - Tailoring 2 - WeaponSmithing 3

BlueBlood - Lv 27

Crystal Cutting 24 - Farming 18 - Fishing 11 - Foraging  21 - Forestry 24 - Prospecting 43 - Skinning 34 / Alchemy 19 - ArmorSmithing 1 - Cooking 10 - Jewelry 3 - LeatheWorking 3 - Tailoring 2 - WeaponSmithing 2

#42 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:39

The dude abides man.

#43 Orly

Orly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 13:07

Yupp its me !
5z41m0.jpg

Orly - Templar/Prophet

#44 proffej

proffej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 January 2014 - 17:27

birthday party  aug 19 089.jpg this is me and oops

#45 SharkSkinMan

SharkSkinMan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:04

6ea9e018-a154-44e8-ae0f-52c4204094b3.jpg

This is me, guess which season it was taken:P

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting 40 l Farming 22 l Fishing 6 l Foraging 40 l Forestry 40 l Prospecting 40 l Skinning 40

Crafting:

Alchemy 40 l Armorsmithing 40 l Cooking 40 l Jewelry 40 l Leatherworking 40 l Tailoring 1 l Weaponsmithing 40

#46 Miloscratcher

Miloscratcher

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:19

Well here is me..don't laugh....manatee_waving.jpg

#47 Zerphyx

Zerphyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:59

The ''I don't know what that face was'' picture, enjoy.
t6wdwp.jpg

Pff... But baby, I can smile !
2558f87.jpg

Edited by BigGrim, 10 February 2014 - 10:45.
No swearing on the forums please. Thanks.

1znssvo.png

#48 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:38

I look like this

grendel_zps1537e497.png

also these

1533945_698410623516084_93196396_n.jpg  I tried to make the Eldevin avi as close as I could.  1579400_zps7dee6a1d.jpg

Edited by watagashi, 01 February 2014 - 11:52.

#49 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 17:33

Nice turn out! Nice to see everyone. 

Need a Guild?

Genesis : Open recruiting limited time!

:)  http://forums.hunted...showtopic=61690  :D

#50 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 23:02

Resurrected for new players. 

Need a Guild?

#51 Johnyy2q

Johnyy2q

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 13:16

I look like this

grendel_zps1537e497.png

also these

1533945_698410623516084_93196396_n.jpg  I tried to make the Eldevin avi as close as I could.  1579400_zps7dee6a1d.jpg

Haha love the ava!

#52 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:32

6pyvzt.png

Huzzah!

P.S Yes, i'm wearing a Cat shirt lol, it's beast!

Edited by Pros, 09 February 2014 - 07:32.

zv61ht.png

#53 Johnyy2q

Johnyy2q

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:22

6pyvzt.png

Huzzah!

P.S Yes, i'm wearing a Cat shirt lol, it's beast!

where have you beeeeennnnnnnn?

#54 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:27

@ Stoned i've been Busy!

I've messaged Yoda About it hopefully he told you!

But i'm back, and now currently in the Raidcall.

-Sorry to go off topic-

zv61ht.png

#55 Oyon

Oyon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 17:16

so many couples here. starting to annoy me.

vir.jpg

#56 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 18:16

so many couples here. starting toannoy me.

love is overrated and doesn't exist.  don't let it get to you. 

8TLwd.jpg

#57 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 19:25

Unfortunatly i do have to disagree with you since loves does exist:

"Love represents a range of emotions. Love is attachment ,caring ,a strong feeling towards another person. Love is difficult to define. Scientists have investigated the chemistry of love. Love has a chemical basis. It is a mix of naturally occuring chemicals and harmones. When you fall in love ,it is'nt merely an emotional event. Your body harmones each with unique contribution gets involved too. When you see a beautiful girl ,your midbrain ,the part that controls audio and visual reflexes ,releases brain chemicals dopamine and norepine (Both are neurotransmitter) together with phenylethylamine (DEA) This cocktails of natural chemicals sends our heart racing. It creates feelings of yearning ,excitement ,pleasure and makes us crave being with that special one. It takes between 90 seconds and 4 minutes to decide if you fancy someone. Love's side-effects are increase heart rate ,loss of apetite and sleep. An intense feeling of excitement. Serontonin is love's most important chemical because of it your lover just keep popping in your thoughts and imagination. When you touch and cuddle each other. The oxytocin level increases. It is produced in hypothalmus of both men and women. It's a chemical messenger in the brain's nerve cells. It create feeling of caring and warmth. Deepens the feeling of attachment and helps couple forming an emotional bond. Oxytocin strengthens the brain receptors that produce emotions. Endorphins calms the mind. It is a natural opiates and helps stablize the couple and relationship. Finally testosterone and oestrogen harmones ,triggers boost our heart rate and blood pressure. It creates basic sexual desire as well as an addiction in man and woman. Humans produce 30 harmones in various body organs. When it comes to the role of harmones in choosing mates. It is the brain which decides and entices us to fall in love and not our heart. But in the end ,will love mysteries ever unravel in a laboratory. We still cannot understand what exactly ignites our spakle of life ,our souls."

I did not see this post before tomorrow i will post my pic since today i am at work...

Edited by Susej, 09 February 2014 - 19:29.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#58 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 23:28

@ Stoned i've been Busy!

I've messaged Yoda About it hopefully he told you!

But i'm back, and now currently in the Raidcall.

-Sorry to go off topic-

Welcome back buddy! Cant wait to see ya in raidcall again! I am currently there waiting. Also I did let him know but that was about a week ago :P. Again welcome back :)!

Unfortunatly i do have to disagree with you since loves does exist:

"Love represents a range of emotions. Love is attachment ,caring ,a strong feeling towards another person. Love is difficult to define. Scientists have investigated the chemistry of love. Love has a chemical basis. It is a mix of naturally occuring chemicals and harmones. When you fall in love ,it is'nt merely an emotional event. Your body harmones each with unique contribution gets involved too. When you see a beautiful girl ,your midbrain ,the part that controls audio and visual reflexes ,releases brain chemicals dopamine and norepine (Both are neurotransmitter) together with phenylethylamine (DEA) This cocktails of natural chemicals sends our heart racing. It creates feelings of yearning ,excitement ,pleasure and makes us crave being with that special one. It takes between 90 seconds and 4 minutes to decide if you fancy someone. Love's side-effects are increase heart rate ,loss of apetite and sleep. An intense feeling of excitement. Serontonin is love's most important chemical because of it your lover just keep popping in your thoughts and imagination. When you touch and cuddle each other. The oxytocin level increases. It is produced in hypothalmus of both men and women. It's a chemical messenger in the brain's nerve cells. It create feeling of caring and warmth. Deepens the feeling of attachment and helps couple forming an emotional bond. Oxytocin strengthens the brain receptors that produce emotions. Endorphins calms the mind. It is a natural opiates and helps stablize the couple and relationship. Finally testosterone and oestrogen harmones ,triggers boost our heart rate and blood pressure. It creates basic sexual desire as well as an addiction in man and woman. Humans produce 30 harmones in various body organs. When it comes to the role of harmones in choosing mates. It is the brain which decides and entices us to fall in love and not our heart. But in the end ,will love mysteries ever unravel in a laboratory. We still cannot understand what exactly ignites our spakle of life ,our souls."

I did not see this post before tomorrow i will post my pic since today i am at work...

I like this hahaha, also cant wait to see the pic! 

Need a Guild?

#59 Hennessey

Hennessey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:43

you dont love guthix?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=F48m8w4NrsY

Dat hXc doe 

ITS A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA 

#60 Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:35

lying-samoyed-dog-photo.jpg

Font: