Say something good and bad about your faction

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ss_badlands1

ss_badlands1
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:42

something good - we all band together to get things done

something bad - they all need to move to australia so we can get them done at same time

#2 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:56

something good - we all band together to get things done

something bad - we need the Australian's to move over here to get them done at same time

#3 ss_rebtex

ss_rebtex
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2010 - 14:48

RC

Good-Fun, very intelligent, hardworking group of players that are fun to work with.

Bad-Having a hard time because Annika and Rift have both gone inactive. We need for them to be active again for the faction to run properly.

#4 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 24 December 2010 - 15:54

ROTTK

Good - I love my guys, thank you for being a friend (I did not mean to invoke the golden girls theme song it just happened). But really my guys in ROTTK, make this game a love affair. You guys provide me opportunity to dominate, engage in obscene crazy banter and an outlet to blow steam off for the real world crazy life I have. You guys are all a source of silly pride for me and I hope I honor your efforts.

Bad - Real life keeps me away too often from the silliness of our chat in recent months. While it is good personally I miss you even though I am around a couple times a day. The physical distance between us all saddens me as I would love nothing more than to buy each of you a pint and teach a lesson in billiards.

#5 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 21:58

NB

something good - lot of different cultures represented, giving a socially rich atmosphere. A lot of brothers/sisters ready to help during hard time.

something bad – hard to bind enough players so they can hunt behemoth together. Also, we suffer some kind of curse which makes very good players leave without reason at the very worse time each time ^^ (including, for exemple, Soneillon, SINISTER, bengiz, Sonneillon, and also Sonneillon)

#6 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 23:08

NB

something good - lot of different cultures represented, giving a socially rich atmosphere. A lot of brothers/sisters ready to help during hard time.

something bad – hard to bind enough players so they can hunt behemoth together. Also, we suffer some kind of curse which makes very good players leave without reason at the very worse time each time ^^ (including, for exemple, Soneillon, SINISTER, bengiz, Sonneillon, and also Sonneillon)

maybe you should stop binding them ;)

#7 ss_badlands1

ss_badlands1
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:46

I'm always down for HCS game meet ups. We'd have to do a east coast - west coast thing. Maybe sometime in the future?

lol do an oprah and take a trip down under ?

#8 karlux

karlux

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 19:15

Something good- Lots of upgrades, great potential

Something bad- INACTIVE MEMBERS

#9 Waylynn

Waylynn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:05

Something good: awesome leader (ME)

Something bad: Created 10 minutes ago so no members. i also have crappy gear.

#10 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 15:08

the good thing:i created it today so its still clean and new

the bad thing:i create new factions every week on a whim

#11 Waylynn

Waylynn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 21:45

Something good...I have gear now, after recovering my hacked account. And stims and a weapon....and judging by how our members are levelwise we could really take some crap over if we wanted. If only they were active

Something bad: if your still reading this, you might need to go back and read it again.

#12 JasonRain

JasonRain
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:26

something bad - we need the Australian's to move over here to get them done at same time

#13 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 April 2013 - 21:45

something good: I am the only one in it.  :D

something bad: I am the only one in it.  :(

#14 fallean

fallean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 19:03

ok good...   lol...

#15 RedFaction

RedFaction

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:32

Something good - I have leveled up a lot

Something bad - I need help with recipes, dislike getting stuck on quests and it is my goal to become more experienced at the game.

Sigmastorm - I am looking to join a faction and I hope whoever reads this can give me suggestions on friendly and good ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: