#41 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2012 - 00:26

Would be much more of an effective gold sink if Horned Spine Chomper (Legendary) was also released in the caves/realms.

Titans are looking good though.

Take a peak at the scarab epics in AH. the price of them has gone down a lot / rarity has gone down. There are a lot of horns still floating around.

#42 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:28

You guys changed the art on the host since it was last out, yes?

#43 silkyplay

silkyplay

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:52

Lol, I just have to shake my head. no matter what the cows do, someone has a problem with it.

I might as well have an opinion like everyone else... great job on the new titans and thanks for the cave activity this weekend to help out on the MP problem.

Personally, FS just keeps getting better IMO

+1....I totally agree....no matter what someone complains.....hell if you dont like it that much find another aspect of the game to like or how about this .... find another game to play. Tried or the moans and groans.....I think HCS does a great job with FS. I love this game.......

#44 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:52

Take a peak at the scarab epics in AH. the price of them has gone down a lot / rarity has gone down. There are a lot of horns still floating around.

Take a look at the horns in the ah. 7 pages @ 14fsp (lowest one). The ones 'floating' around are probably stockpiled in high-level players with tons of BP. So there is little point in scavenging the linens for many of players, hence why also releasing that spine LE would be more of an effective gold sink. I know I would throw a bunch of gold at the caves if that were the case, but it isn't, so I'm not.

#45 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2012 - 15:47

Take a look at the horns in the ah. 7 pages @ 14fsp (lowest one). The ones 'floating' around are probably stockpiled in high-level players with tons of BP. So there is little point in scavenging the linens for many of players, hence why also releasing that spine LE would be more of an effective gold sink. I know I would throw a bunch of gold at the caves if that were the case, but it isn't, so I'm not.

After the last Chomper event, the horns were going for under 1 FSP. I know cause I bought a bunch up and resold for a few FSP weeks later. If you had the BP, there was a chance to stock up on them.

Also, you can make a good profit if you buy up linens for cheap or farm them yourself and hold them. Then at a later time sell them for big profits. So I really don't understand your frustration.

The horned chomper and Pharaohs will probably NEVER be released together again. it happened ONE time when the scarab epics came out.

#46 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2012 - 15:49

Lol, I just have to shake my head. no matter what the cows do, someone has a problem with it.

I might as well have an opinion like everyone else... great job on the new titans and thanks for the cave activity this weekend to help out on the MP problem.

Personally, FS just keeps getting better IMO

+1....I totally agree....no matter what someone complains.....hell if you dont like it that much find another aspect of the game to like or how about this .... find another game to play. Tried or the moans and groans.....I think HCS does a great job with FS. I love this game.......

Then don't read the forums. Feedback can be both positive and negative. You should take your own advice.

#47 Quorthon13

Quorthon13

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 20:23

When will Kifos,Balaur,Bride, and Illuyanka Legendaries come out again? There doesn't seem to be Many of the items left anymore (Same Applies to other legendaries).

#48 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 November 2012 - 22:16

Ursa the Bear next, please. I need a tainted helm to finish the quest. :(

#49 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 23:46

After the last Chomper event, the horns were going for under 1 FSP. I know cause I bought a bunch up and resold for a few FSP weeks later. If you had the BP, there was a chance to stock up on them.

Also, you can make a good profit if you buy up linens for cheap or farm them yourself and hold them. Then at a later time sell them for big profits. So I really don't understand your frustration.

The horned chomper and Pharaohs will probably NEVER be released together again. it happened ONE time when the scarab epics came out.

I'm not frustrated, just providing my opinion/feedback on it.

-Again, most players don't/didn't have tons of bp to store horns, and probably dropped them after a while. So like I said, higher levels with alot of bp space have them stockpiled - which leaves a large area of players that wont even bother scavenging for the linens.
-From what I have heard (also experienced when it was last released in the caves) the drop rate is pretty low, so they aren't going to be cheap to buy/scavenge.
-Well they should (in the caves), as it would provide a bigger gold sink.

#50 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 21:25

How about a Titan button that shows those spotted and defeated? Getting a bit crazy... lol.

Keep up the good work (o0

#51 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 November 2012 - 22:17

You guys changed the art on the host since it was last out, yes?

Yup. Polished up a bit.

Then don't read the forums. Feedback can be both positive and negative. You should take your own advice.

Do not tell people not to read the forums. Additionally, CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is appreciated. Negative is only of use when the reasons behind it are explained.

The potions will only be in the caves over the weekend, same as the LEs.

#52 FORN

FORN

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:01

Legendaries have left the Caves. The Legendary Beasts have fled the Scavenging Caves but for how long?

:)

#53 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:31

Maybe I missed it, but are the creatures that drop the LD 325 and the Wither 450 potions still in the caves?

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#54 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:04

Maybe I missed it, but are the creatures that drop the LD 325 and the Wither 450 potions still in the caves?

You did miss it :) Look just 2 posts up at BG's last comment :)

#55 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:22

D'oh! :roll:

Thanks. :wink:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#56 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:32

Can we have more LE based quests please?

#57 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 13:15

Legendaries have left the Caves. The Legendary Beasts have fled the Scavenging Caves but for how long?

Thank you for the awesome event!

#58 FORN

FORN

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2012 - 13:46

yeah the potions are gone now :)

:D

#59 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2012 - 15:27

I really enjoyed my first scavenging event! Thank you, great fun, and made some nice FSP too! :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#60 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2012 - 20:27

Can you do a homepage announcement on that too ? - so that some players don't get the hump 'cos they're still trying and finding nothing ? - the percentage of players that read the forum is, I suspect, not very high ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: