Photo

Reward 1 FSP Per Level..

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Reward 1 FSP Per Level.. (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we get one FSP per level?

1. yes (8 votes [34.78%])

Percentage of vote: 34.78%

2. no (15 votes [65.22%])

Percentage of vote: 65.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 09:15

Every level we gain should be rewarded with one fallen sword point..

Edited by RebornJedi, 27 October 2020 - 09:16.

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 10:12

So would that payout be retroactive for everyone that's already made it to EOC?  How about losing and regaining levels, do you get more points for that?  Go to bed RJ, you're drunk.

Screenshot everything!

#3 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 October 2020 - 14:16

It would be really nice, but if I'm not mistaken this is on that list of things Hoof says will never ever happen....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#4 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 19:29

Every level we gain should be rewarded with one fallen sword point..

We all get plenty of gold and turn into FSPs every time we level. Don't feel like this is needed.

#5 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 19:36

It would be really nice, but if I'm not mistaken this is on that list of things Hoof says will never ever happen....

Nothing is written in stone Penny. HCS, in the past, always stated that castable buffs would never exceed 150. Yet composing has allowed the creation of the Buff Enhancer pot which allows the drinker to cast buffs in excess of 150. So, you never know.

The 1 fsp per level reward would of course be retrospective, right, right? :P

Cheers,

wil72

Edited by wil72, 27 October 2020 - 19:38.

#6 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 28 October 2020 - 06:45

no

5aZzW0p.png,

#7 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 16:52

A list we all know has been reversed: <cough>PvP Protection<cough>

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#8 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 11:46

A list we all know has been reversed: <cough>PvP Protection<cough>

not without one tough fight as the cows held their own. then one day a post from a potion seller explaining why leaving fs. this player posted before about pvp attacks. player followed advice on how to be a hard target, but attacks continued and more frequently. back then, you let some "friends" handle the matter, but the seller did not want to harm anyone. leaving was only option. it was pointed out to cows that gold merchants provide a valuable service and needed protection. also, was there no place for the kind hearted like this potion seller in fs? and don't they need protection too? the cows relented, obviously, but for a good reason.

no to fsp leveling rewards. gold? must be banked. awards every 5 levels to level 40, 10 levels to level 100, 50 levels to level 300, and 100 levels thereafter. i thought having a taste of fsp's could improve game, i changed my mind to gold is good enough. but would awards for levels help game? or be costly mistake?

#9 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 12:46

no to fsp leveling rewards. gold? must be banked. awards every 5 levels to level 40, 10 levels to level 100, 50 levels to level 300, and 100 levels thereafter. i thought having a taste of fsp's could improve game, i changed my mind to gold is good enough. but would awards for levels help game? or be costly mistake?

Actually I kinda like that idea, but diferently, and not now.

Once the game is released on the app, giving gear, few character upgrades and potions once new players reach specific levels is a good way to retain players at the initial levels.

#10 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 00:46

Actually I kinda like that idea, but diferently, and not now.

Once the game is released on the app, giving gear, few character upgrades and potions once new players reach specific levels is a good way to retain players at the initial levels.

i'm sure the accountants, tax people, lenders, and investors would like paid game currency and other game currencies to be as distinct as possible. this is called transparency.

can we come up with ideas that doesn't harm the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: