Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 September 2012 - 14:00

All our games have now been added to the Hunted Cow portal and you may now merge your old game accounts in to new Hunted Cow global accounts.

When you go to the game from this site, using one of the links here you'll arrive with a token that identifies who you are. You'll then be given the option to either create a new account (usually just by filling out a game character name) or merge an old account.

If you merge an old account in to your Hunted Cow account future visits will simply log you in to that account on arrival.

What about my character name?
Names on our various games are unique to that site, the display name you pick here is just for the forums. So you'll get to keep your old name on any game we merge in to.

I made a new account instead of merging my old account!
Oops, you'll have to contact support using the bar at the top of our pages and ask them to remove your new accidentally created account so you can go back and merge your already existing account.

What if I have more than one account on a game?
Well, that's not allowed! Except on Gothador and Solar Fleet, when you arrive there you'll be asked which character you wish to login with and given the option to add more characters to your Hunted Cow account if you wish.

But my name on a game is different to my name here!
We know this can be confusing, but if you're in a games forum you'll see posters game details below their avatar to the left. We'll be adding more detailed profiles soon as well so you can see all the characters a player has.

But I don't want to merge my accounts! :(
Well aren't you grumpy, we'll be giving various incentives and rewards for doing so along the way and we think this new system is a vast improvement over the old segregated accounts, forums and support systems.

Feel free to post any other questions you have regarding merges here and I'll do my best to answer them!

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#2 MrDez

MrDez

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:43

i want to use my old account in fallensword, how can i used it

#3 MrDez

MrDez

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:44

i want to used it rather than my new account now.i want used it now

#4 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 February 2014 - 19:26

Merging doesn't really seem to work, does it?

Tried resetting my password, et all, but no result.

I guess the Old Retired Heroes are not welcome anymore?

#5 Edmundo3

Edmundo3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 21:20

the password reset for merging its not working at all i try to reset the password from my fs old account but i never get the email i already send a ticket and still waiting

#6 Kosak

Kosak

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 16:31

Hmm it seems that I'm not only one to who reset password in merging don't work.
Did you guys ever figure it out how to make it work?

#7 N0ccy

N0ccy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 21:29

The forgot password for merging a account is not currently working i know the email address is correct as it is the only one i have.

#8 Inffection

Inffection

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 18:57

So i can get my old account back? i know the user name and password where do i go fom there. i dont know the email though, only password and user name.

#9 Cpldigrusmc

Cpldigrusmc

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 20:15

I don't wish to merge, but I would like to open a second account in the same game. New Earth. Can this be done.

#10 Gorkhali

Gorkhali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 19:38

I want to use my old account how can i merge my old account...

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:34

I want to use my old account how can i merge my old account...

Contact Support and we can help you out. The link to Support is in the top right corner of the screen.

~ Grim

#12 SpiritLiones

SpiritLiones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:26

Should logging into the forum reattach all your old posts to your account? Or is that something I need to contact support about if it didn't happen?

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:28

Should logging into the forum reattach all your old posts to your account? Or is that something I need to contact support about if it didn't happen?

If you're attaching your original account, yes.

~ Grim

#14 Uzumaki1

Uzumaki1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 19:19

posted, whaiting for change acc and start playing.

#15 leo141

leo141

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 15:21

hola, quiero recuperar mi cuenta anterior en operation new earth, como hago, gracias

#16 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 March 2018 - 16:32

hola, quiero recuperar mi cuenta anterior en operation new earth, como hago, gracias

¡Hola! Envía un ticket a su equipo de soporte y te ayudarán.

https://opnewearth.z...sk.com/hc/en-us

#17 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 March 2020 - 07:18

Hello. I read through this. Is there a way you guys can send a mass message to all emails reminding them of the game? 

1XUAuwf.png

#18 Woltkamp

Woltkamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 21:59

I have had this acc since 2017, I created a steam account the other day, when I tried to play Eldevin it was asking me to create a new character. I am trying to find out how I can play my old account on steam? Cause now Steam says that a Eldevin account is already linked to it, which is the one that they want me to make a new character on but I want to play my original character. Its been a week and no response from Eldevin, and Steam says they can do nothing but for me to wait for a response from Eldevin. I already purchased the DLC from steam thinking Id be able to play and access the items purchased. Heh. Any help or tips would be 100% appreciated! </3

#19 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 December 2022 - 23:22

I have had this acc since 2017, I created a steam account the other day, when I tried to play Eldevin it was asking me to create a new character. I am trying to find out how I can play my old account on steam? Cause now Steam says that a Eldevin account is already linked to it, which is the one that they want me to make a new character on but I want to play my original character. Its been a week and no response from Eldevin, and Steam says they can do nothing but for me to wait for a response from Eldevin. I already purchased the DLC from steam thinking Id be able to play and access the items purchased. Heh. Any help or tips would be 100% appreciated! </3

Contact support -
They will have the tools necessary to sort out your dilemma and will advise you of how to proceed.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#20 Woltkamp

Woltkamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 15:58

Contact support -
They will have the tools necessary to sort out your dilemma and will advise you of how to proceed.

How many weeks does support normally take to respond? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: