6 replies to this topic

#1 kisoku

kisoku

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 22:44

Read entire post up and down before working on it!

I need a team logo for a game im playing, Im going to show you an example, And then feed you what i want, And what you may be wondering. What will this logo pay?

112 FSP my entire collection that i have left.

This is for league of legends, and its important to me, So any artists that know me and want those points, and think they can impress me based on these examples then please do!

Example:

Before
jEO4Og9.png

After:

utDxR2c.png

What im wanting is this new one for my specific roster to be themed around this image here

3crLmYd.jpg

Heres the major details it wont be as easy as the one above. The team name is

Gods Of Herald

Which id like to be on the logo, Id also like you to incorporate a God into the picture, Maybe with this in its hand, Or something be as thoughtful as you can i know this one isn't Easy as of why im paying all my FSP that i own.

I will leave you to your creative freedom only giving an example. If you cant make it that way atleast Have a god in the picture looking for something nice that would look cool in a logo

God can be animated/realish/cartoonish, All i ask is that you can tell they are a god in some way.

[Even kratos ;)]

May the luck be on your side and please friends, Help me out. I need this asap as the tournament begins soon. Im not giving a cutoff date. if i like your submission i will send you FSP

Also the image doesnt need a background. Transparent is better as it can be used to make a jersey and stuff later if we choose to do so please and thank you <3

Edited by kisoku, 11 January 2020 - 22:46.

o7Yo7oJ.png

#2 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:19

These types of logos used to be made in illustrator and i don't happen to have that, or any other software that would give me the ability to really make you something that clean. The logos that these teams use are almost always vectors, and not many programs have that ability. I used to have a few friends that were pretty good at this and I can ask any of my old graphics friends from old forums that we used to run, but I have lost contact with them all over the years. Hate to be a downer but this might be a bit out of any of our capabilities as far as designers here. I'll go ahead and see if i can find any ways to make photoshop work for this type of a logo anyways. Might be a way I just haven't learned yet

ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#3 kisoku

kisoku

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:42

These types of logos used to be made in illustrator and i don't happen to have that, or any other software that would give me the ability to really make you something that clean. The logos that these teams use are almost always vectors, and not many programs have that ability. I used to have a few friends that were pretty good at this and I can ask any of my old graphics friends from old forums that we used to run, but I have lost contact with them all over the years. Hate to be a downer but this might be a bit out of any of our capabilities as far as designers here. I'll go ahead and see if i can find any ways to make photoshop work for this type of a logo anyways. Might be a way I just haven't learned yet

Im not looking for something ultra professional, I don't mind if anybody wants to give it a whirl with Photoshop. Im not expecting something made from scratch, Its just a league in my state we play and stuff. So its not super extreme <3

o7Yo7oJ.png

#4 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 00:38

Alrighty this was a helluva a learning experience. Please let me know if and what you want changed :)

ddo8qa6-a9795567-f277-49f0-9aa6-d0d8a1f8Alternate coloring/ quality edits:

ddo8vqj-50e6a918-fdb0-4cfb-a3db-af07c79d

Edited by PeterOwnz, 13 January 2020 - 01:49.

#5 kisoku

kisoku

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 00:41

Alrighty this was a helluva a learning experience. Please let me know if and what you want changed :)

ddo8qa6-a9795567-f277-49f0-9aa6-d0d8a1f8Alternate coloring/ quality edits:

ddo8vqj-50e6a918-fdb0-4cfb-a3db-af07c79d

Sent you a message with a couple of edits, I really like where you are going with this though.

o7Yo7oJ.png

#6 kisoku

kisoku

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 17:13

You sent PeterOwnz 120 FallenSword Points

o7Yo7oJ.png

#7 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 17:26

GsOH-

ddojhf6-e89c3de4-be28-4515-bb56-29ee2017

Gods of Herald-

ddojhjf-2f8bae6f-1fa9-4d44-95cb-ec632100

Edited by PeterOwnz, 17 January 2020 - 17:31.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: