Photo

Guild RP Revamp

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Guild RP Revamp (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like these buffs ?

1. Yes !! (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. No... (4 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 19:23

Ok another revamp on one of FS features "Guild Conflict RP Buffs". What do you think of these buffs and ones are good/bad ones you want me to modify.

https://imgur.com/a/TbH6rSn

In this part (different from the one above) is where a new resource material can be bought called "Radiant Crystal". These resources are used to create "Ancient" class set (1 rank higher then epic items) of hunting gears and defense gears.

The gears are always a 2-set pieces and recipes are obtained in events. Lastly crafting the item is ALWAYS "Very Low" success rate.

Here's some guideline on how this works :

SHAPES :

There are 5 shapes and their appearance bears no importance : 

1- Circle

2- Square

3- Triangle

4- Hexagon

5- Star

Structure : Scribe

The introduction of this structure will allow you to buy RP Crystal Bag to buy materials for crafting "Ancient" sets and reduces the cooldown of "Guild Conflict" by a set of % to initiate even more GvG wars. There are 5 levels to this structure and each level allows you to purchase crystals of said level.

Level 1 = Purchase cost 20,000,000g + 500 RP. Upkeep cost 2,000g. CD reduction by 5%

Level 2 = Purchase cost 40,000,000g + 900 RP. Upkeep cost 4,000g. CD reduction by 10%

Level 3 = Purchase cost 80,000,000g + 1300 RP. Upkeep cost 6,000g. CD reduction by 15%

Level 4 = Purchase cost 160,000,000g + 2000 RP. Upkeep cost 8,000g. CD reduction by 20%

Level 5 = Purchase cost 200,000,000g + 3000 RP. Upkeep cost 10,000g. CD reduction by 25%

Purchasing all 5 levels will reward you with the "Battlefield Warlords" achievement which will grant you 3 free building structure slots and 1 relic capture slot.

LEVEL :
There are 5 levels and to get them you need to buy recipe and learn them in order to craft them :

Level 1 = Recipe cost 1000g & requires 1x "Radiant Crystal" to craft. Success Rate = Very High
Level 2 = Recipe cost 10,000g & requires 2x "Radiant Crystal" to craft. Success Rate =  High
Level 3 = Recipe cost 100,000g & requires 2x "Radiant Crystal" to craft. Success Rate = Low
Level 4 = Recipe cost 1,000,000g & requires 3x "Radiant Crystal" to craft. Success Rate = Very Low
Level 5 = Recipe cost 10,000,000g & requires 3x "Radiant Crystal" to craft. Success Rate = Very Low

COST :
Depending on which "Radiant Crystal" RP pack you buy, those crystals will determine the level of the gears you can craft :

5 RP = Level 1-1000 gears
10 RP = Level 1001-2000 gears
15 RP = Level 2001-3000 gears
20 RP = Level 3001-4000 gears
25 RP = Level 4001-5000 gears
?? RP = With each 1000 level milestone the cows add, more crystals (+5 RP for each subsequent increase) will be added to the game.

When purchasing RP pack you have a 50% chance to gain 1 free crystal.

Here an examples of how this idea looks like :

1- Lv. 50 Hunting Gear (Weapon + Armor). Requires to purchase 5 RP Radiant Crystal pack.
2- Weapon + Armor recipe both requires : 3x Lv. 1, 2x Lv. 2 radiant crystal (leaving out the shape as the requirement will require different crystals). Buy level 1 & 2 crafting recipe from shop.
3- If it failed then keep trying again (hence why the RP cost is soo low).

Edited by Tartarus1, 14 February 2020 - 10:44.

#2 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 21:22

And before anyone start saying about the cost is too much, why not let the cows increase the amount of RP gained from conflict the fix the issue.

#3 TheCount

TheCount

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:41

I would argue the cost is not nearly high enough. Assuming you're talking about new best in slot gear and also assuming everyone agreed with the idea of adding new gear in this manner, I don't think 250 to 500 RP would be a stretch.

#4 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:50

I would argue the cost is not nearly high enough. Assuming you're talking about new best in slot gear and also assuming everyone agreed with the idea of adding new gear in this manner, I don't think 250 to 500 RP would be a stretch.

Are we talking about the RP buffs or the "Radiant Crystal" ?

#5 TheCount

TheCount

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 15:00

I've not been able to look at the link as I'm away from home and it's too blurry on mobile. I'm specifically talking about anything needed to create new best in slot items.

#6 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 23:21

Well its more of an idea rather then following my suggestion i made. What I want from the cows is not to accept what I posted here but more rather the concept and mechanic of my idea.

#7 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 February 2020 - 06:06

The crystal part left me hazy - poorly explained. I doubt anyones gonna buy like a 2000 RP buff pack(maybe only top 2 guilds during x2 exp), rather make it so that its rare but you could also craft buff packs from those crystals that you could activate for the whole guild.

Edited by gapukas, 09 February 2020 - 06:10.

#8 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:10

The crystal part left me hazy - poorly explained. I doubt anyones gonna buy like a 2000 RP buff pack(maybe only top 2 guilds during x2 exp), rather make it so that its rare but you could also craft buff packs from those crystals that you could activate for the whole guild.

RP Buff :

You're comparing the RP cost with the current RP gain rate. If you look at my 2nd post I said the cows would have to adjust the rewards for guild conflict to match up with my suggestion.

Radiant Crystal :

How is it poorly explained ? Tell me so I can adjust the explanation...

#9 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 23:59

I edited the radiant crystal and added an example and some new info.

#10 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:45

The buffs look nice, but I would eliminate any buffs that depend on points being put into an attribute other than damage (Rock Skin, for ex).  Any buff that boosts base stats for def, arm, HP and/or attack adds little value regardless of the buff's level.  

The tiered system looks interesting.  I'd like to see how it develops based on feedback.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#11 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 07:48

The buffs look nice, but I would eliminate any buffs that depend on points being put into an attribute other than damage (Rock Skin, for ex).  Any buff that boosts base stats for def, arm, HP and/or attack adds little value regardless of the buff's level.  

The tiered system looks interesting.  I'd like to see how it develops based on feedback.

OK what about the "Radiant Crystal" suggestion ?

#12 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 February 2020 - 21:01

I'm still unsure about the radiant crystal aspect.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#13 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 23:30

I'm still unsure about the radiant crystal aspect.

Hmmm....I was pretty sure I summed up everything as clear as I can.

#14 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2020 - 19:02

RP Buff :

You're comparing the RP cost with the current RP gain rate. If you look at my 2nd post I said the cows would have to adjust the rewards for guild conflict to match up with my suggestion.

Radiant Crystal :

How is it poorly explained ? Tell me so I can adjust the explanation...

There isnt anything specifically brought out, like what the RP gain would be like, what would be the gear levels, specific bonuses and enchancements, why 25 different crystals if we got level restrictions on crafting reciepes anyways and why 25 crystals if appearance and color bears no importance anyways, how many crystals will you get if its not 100% then what kind of a chance would it be to get a crystal from crystal pack - so if you needed like 1 crystal of 7 for a gear piece and there are 25 crystals with a 100% chance to get a crystal from the crystal RP pack its 2,5% to get a crystal you need its 2,5% chance each paying each time 5RP. The chances of getting just 1 crystal you needed would be 22,367% chance out of 10 tries spending 50 RP. And in case you have epic bad luck you might spend up to 4,550 RP trying to get a  single crystal you need not to speak of having multiple of those lol, on average youd spend 1890-1960 RP to have a gear piece at 50% chance, epic bad luck case you might spend up to 31,850 RP to get one gear piece and 63,700 RP for a 2 piece set. I dont see anything wrong with current RP gains, i just see big numbers in your post. Also you mentioned "There are 5 levels and to get them you need to buy recipe and learn them in order to craft them" 5 levels to what, crystals? reciepes? gear? - in case you mean crystals by  "3x Lv. 1, 2x Lv. 2" and the last quoted part as upgrading crystals that would be even worse since just lvl 50 gear would set you grinding for years. There isnt brought out what kind of crystals you get from packs so im just going to assume i can get either 25 crystals from 1 pack i buy - Thats my guess on the chances based on your post taking into account current RP gain since none is suggested, put some effort in your post if you find that i misunderstood it. To be honest this whole system your Trying to build here seems like an overkill - just plead the cows to give us gvg seasons back and make like some chests for top 10 guilds that vary in loot giving people some gear that the guild distributes as they see fitting between members including like pots, gear with random forge levels and a small chance for some new set pieces. As for buffs, as RP "gets increased" the composing must seem pointless and i bet the people that put countless hours and gold/fsp into leveling their composing wont be too happy about it making it a dead content.

Edited by gapukas, 12 February 2020 - 20:07.

#15 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 22:32

OK then what would you suggest to greatly reduce the amount of process to make a 2-gears set ? Reduce number of hsape/color ? remove the lv 1-5 all together to cut down cost ?

#16 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2020 - 23:10

OK then what would you suggest to greatly reduce the amount of process to make a 2-gears set ? Reduce number of hsape/color ? remove the lv 1-5 all together to cut down cost ?

Just use the 5 shapes and a 50% chance to get 1 of the 5 gems from RP crystal bag that costs 5 RP.

Also keep the crystal leveling reciepes.

Add a new guild structure: Scribe

Guild would be able to upgrade the structure by using guild bank gold and RP for its members to be able to buy the reciepes from a shop.

Level 1 = Scribe 15,000,000g & 300 RP(guild bank) #Members would be able to buy RP crystal bags + reduced new conflict cooldown 5%#

Level 2 = Scribe 30,000,000g & 600 RP(guild bank) #Members would be able to buy lvl 2 crystal reciepe + reduced new conflict cooldown 10%#
Level 3 = Scribe 60,000,000g & 1200 RP(guild bank) #Members would be able to buy lvl 3 crystal reciepe + reduced new conflict cooldown 15%#
Level 4 = Scribe 90,000,000g & 1800 RP(guild bank) #Members would be able to buy lvl 4 crystal reciepe + reduced new conflict cooldown 25%#
Level 5 = Scribe 150,000,000g & 3000 RP(guild bank) #Members would be able to buy lvl 5 crystal reciepe + reduced new conflict cooldown 30%#

To prevent this content to be easily accessible and to make guilds GvG more making it less likely for a guild to let you farm it for RP and fight you back. Also buying all structure levels would give you a guild achievement #Guild gains additional 3 structure slots and 1 relic slot#.

So the chances of getting 1 crystal you needed would be 65,132% chance out of 10 tries spending 50 RP

And in case you have epic bad luck you might spend up to 1,100 RP trying getting the crystal you need(the worst case ever scenario).

On average youd spend 30-45 RP to have a crystal piece at you need at a 50% chance.

So one gear piece for example lvl 50 would take on average with a 50% chance 210-315 RP to make(1 piece). So 1 piece could cost very commonly 210-315 up to 630-665 RP (from 50 to 85 percent).

And in case you have epic bad luck you might spend up to 7700 RP to get 1 set piece(the worst case ever scenario).

And average 1 set price would be about 420-630 up to 1260-1330 RP

i think these stats are very nice since you can boost your success on inventing and while trying to get the crystal you need you might get other ones you need too .And bigger lvl items would probably take more materials and higher lvl crystals but for a lvl 50 2 piece set id say these numbers would be fine for a best in slot set keeping the current RP gain.

Edited by gapukas, 13 February 2020 - 00:17.

#17 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:30

Ok I removed the colors as it seemed unnecessary, added the scribe structure suggestion (I did however alter the cost a bit) and as for the free RP crystal idea, rather then just 5 RP pack I decided would be best for all levels to get it (inventing the gears is always very low so would be best this way).

#18 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 February 2020 - 19:19

Looks a lot better :) nice additions.

#19 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 02:21

OK so what about RP buff pack ?

#20 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 February 2020 - 07:32

OK so what about RP buff pack ?

Take down rp cost by 4 times and add stalker to last xp buff pack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: