Photo

Hello, I have a a simple question.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pesch

Pesch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:06

Is this game worth of subscription? because i've been playing for a quite time and i'm not sure, the game seems to lack active players and major updates...is it worth? help me

#2 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2020 - 22:38

If you are ok with the fact that your subscription money will go into developing their other games and not this one then sure. Has been a long time since I stopped mine, but I think you get some bonuses for subbing.

Up to you really, just dont expect updates

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#3 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 00:15

Same as Ernzor, the subs go on other games as there are no longer any updates or an endgame (they stopped at lvl49 instead of finishing lvl50) with Eldevin.

The sub is play for convenience not than pay to win. You can get everything as a free player, it just takes a little bit longer. Saying that, after the final update, the xp gain was raised that high for quests, that you can level up without any xp boost potions and do less than half the quests available reasonably quickly (I have got to lvl49 on alot of my characters without even doing any of the army or council plagued quests, none of crimson quests and only a couple of each dungeon story runs for the quests).

The only things you really get from a subscription that you don't get as a free player is a certain amount of eldevin points every month, but these are bound to your account so can only be spent in the shop rather than trading with other players. Also you don't have a gold limit, but, considering the limit for a free player is 2500gold per character (allowed up to 16 characters) plus 2500gold in bank vault and unlimited smuggled gold gained on Trappers Atoll, the gold limit isn't really an issue.

The main things EP are essential for is "birthstones" for more characters, "creating larger storage bags" (but if you have more characters, you can spread your stuff around all the different bank stashes) and "sacks". pretty much anything else can be traded (sometimes sacks if someone wants to get rid), in most cases, with other players for gold or absolute and bigger gems. Some players trade you EP for gold ( think it's 3gold to 1 EP at the moment), but due to the low player base, less people are trading it.

Edited by Steve1973, 13 February 2020 - 00:16.

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#4 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 February 2020 - 19:25

You don't need to spend money to complete the game to cap.  But if you enjoy the game, why not give a few buck so the developers?  Especially if the subscription perks will increase your enjoyment of the game.

https://forums.hunte...054#entry989705

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: