Photo

"abandon" a quest to start it over from beginning!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aliosin

aliosin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 14:05

i like to have a button or somthing to abandon a quest, so when you lost a quest item given by the npc, you can get it back without always making a support ticket from the start, there are lots of ppl who delete a quest item to make space in there backpack, so if possible make a redo button or somtinh to start the quest all over again ;-)

#2 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 14:18

No need for that.

Just make a support ticket with screenshot of the quest in the quest book and ask them for items you accidentally deleted.

#3 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 15:51

i like to have a button or somthing to abandon a quest, so when you lost a quest item given by the npc, you can get it back without always making a support ticket from the start, there are lots of ppl who delete a quest item to make space in there backpack, so if possible make a redo button or somtinh to start the quest all over again ;-)

No need for that.

Just make a support ticket with screenshot of the quest in the quest book and ask them for items you accidentally deleted.

In a pre-app galaxy far, far away... it was suggested by BG that those items be placed in a shop for just such an issue. 

Would be great to get that out of the "talk to Hoof" tome. That "idea" was actually implemented with halloween things needed to kill things at least. 

Imagine the great work BG could do if he wasn't so busy responding to those silly support requests for Viper which could easily be solved. 

¯\_(o)_/¯ 

#4 Croscahd

Croscahd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 17:35

I agree with aliosin, being bale to restart a quest would be good, however it needs to be so that any awards aren't given again. Hopefully the FS will implement something to fix this issue so we don't have to create a ticket each time. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: