#22 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:37

I was also able to kill the Wretched Rat Catcher without using the Broken Violin

Ditto - already submitted a ticket about it (Wicked Ratcatcher tho) ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#23 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:40

just killed Blackmane the Werewolf without using Magically Reinforced Blade did it change?

I was also able to kill the Wretched Rat Catcher without using the Broken Violin

Not sure what happened there - both fixed now though :)

#24 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:34

Looking at the rest now.

#25 foak

foak

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 17:38

How many quests are there in this area?

I don't seem to see any easy way to locate them, like using halloween or xmas or epic searches

#26 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 23 July 2013 - 19:12

Pretty sure they show up in the Quest Book, Foak.

Oh, and by the way, thanks Cows for bringing back the realm so we can finish off the quests :-)

#27 Thorsark

Thorsark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 18:31

Any chance of making the broken violin and magic repelling mirror fragmentable?

They are both wearable, but unlike other crafted weapons in these quests, they are bound.

Thank you.

#28 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 18:33

It would be great if we could search for the realm on wiki or guide (fallensword)

I have never seen this realm so some help ^ wouldnt be bad :)

#29 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 July 2013 - 18:22

I'm having a bit of trouble with the gate crashing witch.  I walked in and killed her without the mirror, now I've got the invented mirror, and I'm having all sorts of problems.  I've buffed myself up six ways from Sunday and still have imp after imp make the supreme sacrifice for me.  Any hints?  Also, she looks a little TOO detailed.  Is this someone that the artist knew?

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:38

Hi there Everyone.

The Storybook Forest has closed once again. It will return in the future. An players locked in the Realms have been teleported to the Mountain Path. We hope you enjoyed this classic content.

~ The Fallen Sword Team.

#31 egsix195

egsix195

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:58

thanks for this

#32 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:01

Yeah, thanks for the re-introduction of this - all outstanding quests are now caught up other than the L1500 Xmas one ...

So near, yet so far :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#33 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 14:07

Yeah, thanks for the re-introduction of this - all outstanding quests are now caught up other than the L1500 Xmas one ...

So near, yet so far :)

You've not started present darkness?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#34 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 14:54

yes i badly want to finish this annoying one

#35 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2013 - 20:31

Not talking about unfinished ones (yeah, i have started it, and that's annoying too) - was meaning ones below my level that I've not even started yet ..

#36 WarQueen

WarQueen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 July 2013 - 21:08

huh I must have missed the opening announcement. Bummer!! Ah well, I'll get it next time. :)

WarQueenSig1_zpsfe2b03d4.png

#37 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:28

Hello  *tap* tap* tap* is this rhing on ,when is the portal going to reopen to Grimmnor Forest this year (2014) June ?? July ??

August ?? just want to finish the quests in the storybook line ... Thanks Big Grim ,keep the shiny side up ..

#38 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 June 2014 - 15:57

Hi there.

As stated in the Content Roadmap, Quango Adventures and Storybook will both be returning. Quango will be released first with new content, then we'll look to new stuff for Storybook.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: