Photo

Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
321 replies to this topic

#21 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:42

Nice to see the focusing on FS recently :) ... not sure how to bring back my interest in game again :(

go back to lvl 1 and then EOC again :))

#22 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:24

Hiding perfect craft...what if i wanted to craft the raggzas tooth or something for arena purposes ? And i happen to have a perf one..lol do i throw it away or something

The point was to hide perfect items while crafting so that you don't accidentally recraft them and lose the "perfect" status.

So I guess you could say the idea was so that you don't throw it away.

Edited by rowbeth, 17 October 2013 - 12:25.

#23 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 13:02

Can you add - Remove Deflect from activating on the Bounty Board

I was just using Anti-Deflect and Sealed (which sometimes activates on Deflect) and I got deflected 9 times. Its just insane.

12:45 17/Oct/2013

You were victorious over xxx in combat. [ View Combat ] (Bounty Combat)

12:45 17/Oct/2013

You completed a bounty on xxx gaining the reward of 1 FallenSword Points

12:43 17/Oct/2013

12:41 17/Oct/2013

Your attack on xxx was deflected. (Bounty Combat)

12:39 17/Oct/2013

12:37 17/Oct/2013

12:34 17/Oct/2013

12:32 17/Oct/2013

12:30 17/Oct/2013

12:28 17/Oct/2013

12:26 17/Oct/2013

12:24 17/Oct/2013

12:22 17/Oct/2013

12:20 17/Oct/2013

12:18 17/Oct/2013

12:16 17/Oct/2013

12:13 17/Oct/2013

12:11 17/Oct/2013

You were defeated by xxx. [ View Combat ] (Bounty Combat) ß Golden Shield *sigh*

12:09 17/Oct/2013

12:07 17/Oct/2013

12:05 17/Oct/2013

12:05 17/Oct/2013

You accepted the bounty against xxx. Remember you will only gain the reward if you are the first to get the required amount of kills!

Edited by Saxon, 17 October 2013 - 13:03.

#24 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 October 2013 - 14:23

Can you add - Remove Deflect from activating on the Bounty Board

I was just using Anti-Deflect and Sealed (which sometimes activates on Deflect) and I got deflected 9 times. Its just insane.

"examples"

Way I see it if someone wants deflect on while they are on the BB, thats on them.  They'll just get hit more often

#25 TobiasRagg

TobiasRagg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 18:31

I'm not sure whether to laugh or not, about the fact that I should be just shy of entering my top 100 under my own steam by the time you roll out the change to 'fix' the top-rated pages.

#26 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 18:54

Thanks HCS!

Complainers... talk with your fellow FS players.... lmao.

Prosperous smacking everybody!

#27 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 19:24

What about lvl 1800 buffs? I dont see that anywhere in the development roadmap, and seeing as you just released content all the way to 1800 I would think that would at least be on the list of things to do? Maybe even release 2k buffs along with it so you are ready for that when it gets here.

#28 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 20:51

What about lvl 1800 buffs? I dont see that anywhere in the development roadmap, and seeing as you just released content all the way to 1800 I would think that would at least be on the list of things to do? Maybe even release 2k buffs along with it so you are ready for that when it gets here.

It's likely we add buffs for 1,800 and 2,000 at the same time, however I can't give you a target date for it just yet sorry - I'd hope before the end of the year however :)

#29 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 21:15

The idea behind this is a preference to hide perfect items, in the rare case you want to unimprove a perfect item, you would turn it off.

Edited by grimnok, 17 October 2013 - 21:16.

#30 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:19

improve composing,,,like adding composing only buffs?

#31 Coatzin

Coatzin

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 23:27

From the previus post:

Add Top Rated Section for Titan Hunters and Super-Elite Slayers
(Note this would not be retroactive).

I was wondering why it would not be retroactive, if you already have the count for each player, for the medals. I don't see it would be too much difficult to put that info on a list.

Coatzin.

#32 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 18:00

improve composing,,,like adding composing only buffs?

Improve Composing

• Randomize the default potion bottle/potion color when creating a new potion.
  • Add templates for Composing potions so you can quickly create them again.
  • Add the ability to create multiple potions simultaneously (the amount you could create at the same time would be determined by your Composing level)
  • Add a medal for the number of potions created (note this would not be retroactive).
  • Add a log notification when potions are complete (and a new preference to turn this off)

Estimated Time to Add: 2 weeks

--- No mention of new buffs was in the update.. But I think its safe to assume that new Composing only buffs will come later as you level up higher.

#33 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:20

Way I see it if someone wants deflect on while they are on the BB, thats on them.  They'll just get hit more often

Not really, one the first hit has been completed (past Deflect) generally no one else starts it unless the player is being de-levelled. Plus a few players in the game think its great fun to cast deflect on everyone on the BB which is just lame.

#34 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:22

Randomize the default potion bottle/potion color when creating a new potion.

I agree with all your other points but what's the point in randomising the bottle?

If you have a template set-up for certain pots, you should just chose the bottle/colour at that point for each template

#35 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:52

I agree with all your other points but what's the point in randomising the bottle?

If you have a template set-up for certain pots, you should just chose the bottle/colour at that point for each template

They weren't gomezkilla's points. He was just quoting what HCS put on the voting thread (http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58946) which summarised what the community had said on the discussion thread that preceded it. There's not a lot to aggree/disagree with at this stage. Enough people liked the idea that HCS decided to include it as an option.

#36 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 20:40

It's likely we add buffs for 1,800 and 2,000 at the same time, however I can't give you a target date for it just yet sorry - I'd hope before the end of the year however :)

Hopefully, you are talking about the end of this year and not next year.

#37 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 22 October 2013 - 18:47

Currently In Development (Target Release Date)

Improve Composing (31st Oct 2013)

I don't guess part of this Improvement would include an option to make them unbound (for a sizable fee of course) would it?

Those of us in small guilds who are active in the Composing are able to make more potions than our guild can use.  The ability to sell some of the excess would be welcome...

#38 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 15:28

Currently In Development (Target Release Date)
Improve Composing (31st Oct 2013)

I don't guess part of this Improvement would include an option to make them unbound (for a sizable fee of course) would it?

Those of us in small guilds who are active in the Composing are able to make more potions than our guild can use. The ability to sell some of the excess would be welcome...

That makes absolutely no sense.. a sizable cosy to unbound them just to sell them at a low price.. you would be losing money there! Easier just to destroy them.

#39 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 23 October 2013 - 20:33

Yes, it would make no sense if the fee is too high to be recuperated in the sale but there would have to be a fee in order to minimize abuse.  I just assumed that part was obvious but perhaps I should have left out the word "sizable" in my earlier post.

On the other hand, even if you don't recoup all the cost of the fee in the sale, it is still more than the 0 you get when you destroy the pot...

#40 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 20:45

Yes, it would make no sense if the fee is too high to be recuperated in the sale but there would have to be a fee in order to minimize abuse. I just assumed that part was obvious but perhaps I should have left out the word "sizable" in my earlier post.

On the other hand, even if you don't recoup all the cost of the fee in the sale, it is still more than the 0 you get when you destroy the pot...

I don't think this would help a small guild at all. The richest or most dedicated stand to benefit the most. Why would anyone buy your pot when there is an even higher level pot available from the higher level guy? This has nothing to do with guild size but individuals dedication to the grind or willingness to spend a lot. I throw away almost all of my pots. Currently I am level 9. If I could start making some gold, I would start selling and how would that benefit a smaller guild?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: