Photo

Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
321 replies to this topic

#41 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 October 2013 - 22:30

Since composing is first on the list, I'd like to propose a small change to the functionality of the instant gold potion make feature.

Currently, there is a 24 hour timeout from when you instantly make a potion to when it is removed from your history, allowing gold costs to return to normal. I'm proposing that this be dropped to roughly 23 hours and 45 mins, to allow for people to spend those last 15 minutes making potions instantly (for more info on how to instant-gold compose, see my previous composing threads). This would prevent the issue where the instant gold composing start time is pushed back 5-10 minutes every day (by however long it takes you to make your potions).

#42 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 14:16

you'd think functionality of every interface so everything is more efficient and logical, especially for mobile devices, would be on top of the list no matter what the community thought was 'best' for the game..

fix the cracks before you add more shiny things!

#43 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 24 October 2013 - 20:30

you'd think functionality of every interface so everything is more efficient and logical, especially for mobile devices, would be on top of the list no matter what the community thought was 'best' for the game..

fix the cracks before you add more shiny things!

I have to agree with this. I like checking in from my phone to look at guild chat, my logs, and to place auctions but it takes forever to navigate (buttons too small, too much data to load, etc.), I know there is a mobile version which is faster but it doesn't offer enough for it to be useful.

#44 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 17:31

We've completed the Composing Improvements earlier than expected :D

I've updated the Roadmap and we might be able to pull the rest forward because of this, but we'll just leave the target dates as they are for now incase we run into anything unexpected :)

#45 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 20:01

Improve Secure Trade / Send Item Feature (24th April 2014)

i think i can safely assume this improvement is to have those trading features to incorporate Folders and a select all button (and hopefully the same type of selection interface as auctions and breaking down items for frags)

can this be bump'd up at all? i don't even mess with massive trading because of the tedious process of ticking 100 tiny boxes.. how about you switch Buff Marketplace with this ;) 

#46 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 19:27

Mobile Interface please...

#47 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:17

Yes, Mobile Interface would be nice - perhaps a way to where I don't have to constantly log in on my phone or computer when I switch between them...

#48 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 02 November 2013 - 17:35

There ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay
I got mouths to feed
Ain't nothing in this world for free
No I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know I wish I could
No there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good

#49 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 21:43

Maybe an improvement of log message could be added to the development road to be able to see specifics log messages like messages with: item/potion sent, item/potion received, composed potion created, fsp/gold sent, fsp/gold received, buffs received, shards from rewards and player messages. 

Edited by kbyte, 04 November 2013 - 21:45.

#50 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 14:19

There are already players on level 1800, so I though of some good level 1800 buffs that HCS could analyse to see if they are good to implement on the game.

Offensive

Heavy Sword => 0,15% per point of attack transferred to damage [this would be an skill similar to barricade but it increases dmg instead and reduce attack so the player can get an little boost in dmg losing some attack] => another dmg improving (PvE only, there are already many dmg improving that makes armor setup not so good for PVP at certain levels)

(you can set the skill level on preference)

Light Armor => 0,15% per point of armor transferred to attack [almost the same from above ] => another attack improving (by now there is only keen edge and rage which increase attack)

(you can set the skill level on preference) (Recommend being PvE too, so defense setup would still worth for PvP, there is already dark curse to reduce defense from opponent)

Defensive

Reverse Trap => 0,05% per point chance that an random nerf (only the nerf, not the advantage the skill may also give) that take effect during the battle on your char will take effect on the opponent instead. (PvP and PvE)

Maybe it can be created two skills from the one above for enviroment and another to pvp (with some tiny differences)

if two skills:

- The one for PvE (Hunters Trap) can be 0,05% per point chance to happen with only the disadvantage from that skill with an nerf effect on the player (one random skill). => any skill which transfer one stat to another or reduce one stat to zero could be even more usefull when hunting.

Could work with skills with some nerf on the game, some examples: barricade, nightmare visage, severe condition, shield strike, armor strike, distraction, counter attack (when it activate on this skill there will be no stm expenditure increase on the battle, or simply don't add CA to work with it)

- And the one for pvp (Mirror Trap) will only work with skill on the opponent that has an nerf effect on your char (the skill will take effect on the opponet instead of the player),  this skill could have an 0,04% per point chance to happen choosing an random nerf skill from opponet. => pvp will be a little more challenging (due to this small protection against these commonly used buffs on pvp)

Could work with nerf skills on the game, some examples: dark curse, flinch, wither, shatter armor, spell leech, terrorize, spelll breaker.

Special

Hidden Power => 0,25% per point chance to double all basic stats of an char [this would be an skill similar to golden shield but it can increase all base status of an player, since it is base status I thought 0,25% per point chance would be an good value] or it could be => 0,15% (or 0,2%) per point increase in all basic stats of an char.

Theft Mastery => 0,07% per point chance to be able to get up to two drops from an creature (do not affect drop rate only allow the player to get upto two drops at once from an creature) (I think the percentage per point is fine if it were 0,1% per point it would be too high and 0,05% per point it would be too low). => an skill to help composing.

(or it can even be added as an enhancement with lower rate if you think that would be better to give an chance to every player to be able to get more equips for composing and on this case the skill would increase the max percentage of this enhancement, I recommend 0,2% per point , and this enhancement could give 1% of that to happen for every 10% on this enhancement)

Edited by Kbyte, 06 November 2013 - 21:09.

#51 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 06 November 2013 - 14:59

Thanks for the great update ... this realy speeds up browsing trough bagpack =)

Edited by koenvdv, 06 November 2013 - 15:08.

#52 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 15:27

Some suggestions

Make it possible to use numbers to kill titans aswell (12345678)

Those pesky red boxes that pop up when you dont have enought gold or monsters are killed before you could. Hide them away somehow. Disable/Enable them in prefences maybe. I hate them when i titan hunt, they cost me value time to move

When i titan hunt and im to late i click on titan name but i get thrown to the pvp page and attacking the first player on the action list. I dont click on the sword, i click on the name box. Its tigged in settings but it still occur to many times and its so disturbing

#53 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 16:18

Mobile Interface please...

I'd really like to think the cows have a decidated mobile team. If not, that's an issue of another kind.

Mobile interface is probably more work than anything on the list, so I'm pretty glad it's not actually on the list.

#54 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 06 November 2013 - 19:42

Some suggestions

Make it possible to use numbers to kill titans aswell (12345678)

Those pesky red boxes that pop up when you dont have enought gold or monsters are killed before you could. Hide them away somehow. Disable/Enable them in prefences maybe. I hate them when i titan hunt, they cost me value time to move

When i titan hunt and im to late i click on titan name but i get thrown to the pvp page and attacking the first player on the action list. I dont click on the sword, i click on the name box. Its tigged in settings but it still occur to many times and its so disturbing

+1

This has been a problem for quite a while now and you're definitely not the 1st to suggest using numbers... As of yet, 9 is not being used for anything and personally I think it would serve well to be used for Titans and Super-Elites.  Then again, at this point, I would take any key such as "." or "-" which are convenient on a number pad and not too out of the way (especially -) on the regular keyboard.

#55 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 07 November 2013 - 20:16

Please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the ability to send guild tagged composed potions to guild-mates supposed to be part of the "Improve Composing" Update? I still can't seem to do this.  The best I can do is put it in the guild store and tell them it is there...

#56 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 12 November 2013 - 21:27

I really hate to drag on about the planned Composing updates that were supposed to have happened but I thought I would mention that I am not seeing any "Random potion bottle and colors when creating a new potion".

This is not at all an important feature.  Please worry about the more pressing issues, but I thought I would at least mention it.

#57 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 17:48

I really hate to drag on about the planned Composing updates that were supposed to have happened but I thought I would mention that I am not seeing any "Random potion bottle and colors when creating a new potion".

This is not at all an important feature. Please worry about the more pressing issues, but I thought I would at least mention it.

Tacking onto that question, would the click all when dropping and destroying count with different color/size potions since they still have the same name or not?

#58 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2013 - 21:01

i saw "improve guild chat" can make it so you can have a poll in their ? because my guild needed one cause we needed to vote if we were gonna merge or not

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#59 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 15 November 2013 - 20:39

Tacking onto that question, would the click all when dropping and destroying count with different color/size potions since they still have the same name or not?

This is more of a FSH question really but one I'd like to know as well.

#60 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 November 2013 - 23:03

This is more of a FSH question really but one I'd like to know as well.

Even though we see our custom name on the potions, they're actually all called "Composing Item", as is evident in the guild log when one is taken/stored in the guild store. So it's likely they're all considered the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: