#22 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2013 - 19:04

I do have to ask??? Why each set both items share the same stats?? Like the 115 set is Both items armor damage.. All the sets are the same.. Why not one of each set Attack Damage??? Seems like it would make better balance sets to me... Still the sets are nice...

#23 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 19:05

Pretty cool,, while not a def set I already have a wicked combo for this!

340le_zps91fcdf6d.png

#24 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 19:39

great new sets ty grim will miss this one out did go to farm love that part of the game lol but price is already 1 fsp so just bought a set instead

#25 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 26 December 2013 - 19:43

great new sets ty grim will miss this one out did go to farm love that part of the game lol but price is already 1 fsp so just bought a set instead

Lots of people farming them right now and many of us are using them for the shards so prices WILL be going up after the event ;)

#26 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 26 December 2013 - 19:45

Oh, and I must say I am loving this event - best present yet! Thanks so much to BG and Team for taking the time to do this during the holiday when they could so easily be taking the time off to be with family.

#27 Rocknoor

Rocknoor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 21:17

Big Grim, thoroughly enjoying all the events this holiday season, thanks for all the hard work that all of you are doing.

#28 Calhim

Calhim

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:13

Just dropped in to say the 340 set works well in the 400-449 range too

#29 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:00

I DID follow information from that thread. How about you not be cheeky, eh? I have a large number of suggestions from that thread that I'll be able to use going forward. Do try not to be dismissive of the work that's done for this game, ESPECIALLY over the holiday period where I'm still working to provide you with events.

Cheers.

I don't think he was being cheeky at all BG.  He was trying to give feedback on the event.  What he is saying is that it was suggested a few times that certain set combinations would be the most efficient and useful.  He is also saying that with the current set combos for the dragons, they break sets and aren't as useful.  I'm sure he is appreciative and grateful of the work you put in.  So instead of getting defensive, please look into what he is saying.

#30 Lordram

Lordram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 December 2013 - 14:05

Great Work guys but if u see the rates of LE items they are to be farmed for junk or composing not a single random craft LE item of whole event is there whose price is atleast 1 fsp can u imagine of getting lvl 1650+ LE set only for 1 fsp so i suggest for next LE item plz make them a bit of inventing or like using lower level LE set to be used for creating higher level LE set like brides and recent santork items THANKS

#31 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 December 2013 - 20:23

Great Work guys but if u see the rates of LE items they are to be farmed for junk or composing not a single random craft LE item of whole event is there whose price is atleast 1 fsp can u imagine of getting lvl 1650+ LE set only for 1 fsp so i suggest for next LE item plz make them a bit of inventing or like using lower level LE set to be used for creating higher level LE set like brides and recent santork items THANKS

Sorry I have to say no to using any sort of inventing.. There is plenty inventing in the game now.. And the fail rate is on the high side to start with... So if some one loses items due to a fail how would that be good???

#32 clitsy007

clitsy007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:44

Cartoonish dragons but great event :D            :ph34r:

#33 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:05

Just a small point:

The level 1120 weapon is called "Puntaliss Weapon" while the boots are called "Puntalis Boots". The former has an extra "s" that should be dealt with in one way or another.

#34 Lordram

Lordram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 December 2013 - 15:25

Sorry I have to say no to using any sort of inventing.. There is plenty inventing in the game now.. And the fail rate is on the high side to start with... So if some one loses items due to a fail how would that be good???

thts how the rate of items would rise i think its better to sell 10 items for 10-15 fsp each instead of selling 200 items for 30-50k gold each

#35 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2013 - 17:23

Nice event Grim.

It is a shame though that the stats are mainly focused on atk (on the sets I've been looking at)

Attack is already one of the easiest stats to accumulate.

Then there is the slot allocations... I'm kind of sad that the 1650 set is already a reduction in creature killing power, while also breaking two of the best sets available to the higher levels.:(

On a side note also, you (Grim) are now my sworn enemy from this point until the END OF TIME for once again making the coolest enemy in FS (Xinderoth) drop a rubbish set AGAIN! Def/Arm... Really... Colour me UNimpressed. :(

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#36 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 19:30

On a side note also, you (Grim) are now my sworn enemy from this point until the END OF TIME for once again making the coolest enemy in FS (Xinderoth) drop a rubbish set AGAIN! Def/Arm... Really... Colour me UNimpressed. :(

I like arm/def sets if there's arena for those levels ... hopefully soon in future :)

#37 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:17

thts how the rate of items would rise i think its better to sell 10 items for 10-15 fsp each instead of selling 200 items for 30-50k gold each

Yes and how to rule out a good many players from ever having the sets.. I call it Greed plain pure and Simple... The Poor get nothing while the Rich get richer.. Again No inventing needs to be involved.. 

And yes I know Guilds have gear.. Some have limited amounts of Items so people end up Naked. Or have items pulled while they are hunting.. We need more affordable items then High cost stuff that will even limit what small Guilds can afford..

Edited by Shylark57, 29 December 2013 - 01:23.

#38 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 13:26

Yes and how to rule out a good many players from ever having the sets.. I call it Greed plain pure and Simple... The Poor get nothing while the Rich get richer.. Again No inventing needs to be involved.. 

And yes I know Guilds have gear.. Some have limited amounts of Items so people end up Naked. Or have items pulled while they are hunting.. We need more affordable items then High cost stuff that will even limit what small Guilds can afford..

And I tend to agree with you, up to a point.  While composing has radically reduced the amount of affordable gold gear out there, it is possible to use "found" items to get along quite well with.  I was a solo player until the end of April of this year. (Yes, from level 1) and I did adequately with them.  No, I did not one hit, but I enjoyed the game.  I also learned how to use my own stamina, and potions to buff myself.  So gear, great and small, and the availability of it, is not entirely the reason that some folk end up naked.

#39 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 December 2013 - 15:39

And I tend to agree with you, up to a point.  While composing has radically reduced the amount of affordable gold gear out there, it is possible to use "found" items to get along quite well with.  I was a solo player until the end of April of this year. (Yes, from level 1) and I did adequately with them.  No, I did not one hit, but I enjoyed the game.  I also learned how to use my own stamina, and potions to buff myself.  So gear, great and small, and the availability of it, is not entirely the reason that some folk end up naked.

Well for my self it is not a real big Issue.. But I have seen a lot of new players that have a guild and are 50 level players with level 15-20 gear... I know Common and rare items can be useful.. But we are talking about LE gear.. I just don't think it needs to be Recipes and Inventing... That was the point I am trying to make...

#40 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 17:51

have these stopped spawning now ? isnt there meant to be another batch?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: