#1 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 23 August 2016 - 19:45

Have now come back to fallensword (took break when Eldevin lanched) and now when it are time to use the guild items i can staring me blind in finding a search with a name,

it should not be able to make a filter so that you can search when you click report this sword from someone. search items on name/lv/higes stats.

In guild store it are abel to do that :P

#2 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 23:21

Hmmm, try "control F" on the Report screen.

#3 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 24 August 2016 - 20:07

[attachment=4637:fallensword.1.jpg] CTR F, but still the list of items are so long. but if doing like this can be more easy?

and klick on helmet if only wana se all difrnet helemts etc?

Edited by kidref, 24 August 2016 - 20:10.

#4 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 August 2016 - 22:53

A little off topic but it might also be worth mentioning that we dont have the ability to sort composed potions in the Guild Store. Currently there isnt even an icon that separates them from other items (they only appear under the "ALL" tab). Im not saying that we need one, since they already appear at the end but Im pointing it out. 

What I am suggesting is to add the ability to sort composed potions by skill name  (or skill name and minimum level) to only show composing potions (or all potions) in the Guild Store that have the skill searched.  An interface like the buff market is what I have in mind for this feature. It would be pretty beneficial for guilds that use the Guild Store to hold  a significant amount of composed potions (some guilds have hundreds).

I know one way to sort of not need this feature is to carefully name composing potions based on their skills and duration (ex. KE 300- 30m) and keep them in players BPs and recall; found by Ctrl F by the name of the skill. But sometimes the naming space is not enough to describe the potions contents and it collides with certain items with similar names. Not to mention confusion can be caused when someone recalls personal composed potions from another player that were paid for.

If HCS was to ever carry over the Guild Store interface to the report section (like the above poster mentioned) this would be able to carry over too. Personally I dont think the GS interface should be carried over to the report menu because it was never the intention initially to easily hold gear but just became a cheaper place to mass store gear for guilds. If it was added to the recall menu, the GS would just be a more expensive version of the recall feature and I wouldnt expect any guilds to further invest in it.

Edited by Achub, 24 August 2016 - 23:04.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 August 2016 - 00:39

attachicon.gif fallensword.1.jpg CTR F, but still the list of items are so long. but if doing like this can be more easy?

and klick on helmet if only wana se all difrnet helemts etc?

You should already know which specific items you are looking for...

Cont F > type item name > tab tab tab (in the case of multiple items)

The interface for the guild store wouldn't work efficiently for a large guild with many full backpacks (at least in my opinion).

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:41

You should already know which specific items you are looking for...

Cont F > type item name > tab tab tab (in the case of multiple items)

The interface for the guild store wouldn't work efficiently for a large guild with many full backpacks (at least in my opinion).

But if i dont know the name on item i looking for, like wana se shilds who have higest stats of defend?

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:00

That's what the ufsg is for, or you can use jagermans spreadsheet. Mail me ingame, I'll link you.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#8 kencapone

kencapone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 00:19

I completely agree, a level filter on report screen would help save a lot of headaches. I ended up buying 100 bpslots to put low level gear together for new guildies.

#9 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 19:07

just saying that my FS helper lets me look at gear in guild by level ranges, and i can see stats on gear etc.....JUST saying.....AND by name.........

#10 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:45

I don't have FSH as it's not Android friendly. So I don't know about these things. But since I have always planned my gear by not only using the spreadsheet I mentioned above, but also by looking things up in the UFSG, and asking those that have "been there" before me, it's all I know. Sure, a filter would be nice, but consider this. Most large guilds have several "pack mules", both active and inactive, many with huge back packs. I'm not saying a search feature would be bad, but using the same type interface as the guild store would probably increase our persistent lag problems. Something similar to the AH search may be a better option.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: