Photo

Loyalty Token Shop

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Loyalty Token Shop (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Is this good idea ?

1. Yes !! (21 votes [87.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

2. No... (3 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:07

Loyalty Token

All these potion are categorized as "Ancient" class (1 level higher then epic) potions.

Potion of Divine Stamina (20000 Tokens)

Divine Blessing 1 | 10 | 7 days |

Divine Blessing 1 : For every level players receive +100 stamina gain per hour.

Potion of Divine Experience (20000 Tokens)

Divine Blessing 2 | 10 | 7 days |

Divine Blessing 2 : For every level players receive +100000 xp gain per hour.

If players are 600 levels below EoC = xp gain is 100%

If players are 300 levels below EoC = xp gain is 50% (+500000 xp gain)

If players are 150 levels below EoC = xp gain is 0% and potion usage is blocked

For "Potion of Divine Experience" it'll help lower level players help catch up to high level players while giving less benefit for those already high level players.

For "Potion of Divine Stamina" it'll help players with large amount of stamina to help them engage in the game more often and helps those at the EoC.

#22 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:03

Potion of Divine Stamina (20000 Tokens)

Divine Blessing 1 | 10 | 7 days |

Divine Blessing 1 : For every level players receive +100 stamina gain per hour. 

This might be nice, but I don't see the cows going for it.  They've always maintained the stance that stam gain won't be increased to this magnitude.  I can actually hear BG saying "Sorry, we won't be adding this".  Likely a suggestion would be made to just get more top tier epics.  At most it should add 25 stam gain, IMHO...

Potion of Divine Experience (20000 Tokens)

Divine Blessing 2 | 10 | 7 days |

Divine Blessing 2 : For every level players receive +100000 xp gain per hour.

If players are 600 levels below EoC = xp gain is 100%

If players are 300 levels below EoC = xp gain is 50% (+500000 xp gain)

If players are 150 levels below EoC = xp gain is 0% and potion usage is blocked

These XP gains are too much.  At my level range (1750-1799) I get 90K XP gain without epics, and 91K with all 9.  I would suggest that the XP gains (from the potion) be doubled or tripled at most.  

The costs for both are a bit much also.  I mean, not everybody is going to have 20K tokens to spend.  I don't even have 20K tokens.  Of course, I don't donate anymore, so all my FSP and tokens are earned via the game.  Those that do donate may have that many, but I would imagine they are longtime players that donate regularly and always spend +$60.  The free player and the player that donates sporadically spending $10 or so wouldn't be able to use either potion. 

The concept is good, but I think you would need to dial down not only the benefits of these potions, but the also costs for them to even be considered by Hoof and the team. 

Edited by BadPenny, 20 October 2019 - 21:15.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#23 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 19:12

Yah this is why i wasn't sure to add this 2 to the main list. ty for the opinion. So I decidedto strip these 2 suggestion.

Edited by Tartarus1, 20 October 2019 - 19:15.

#24 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 15:49

New potion suggestion !!

Loyalty Token

Potion of Full-Body Enchant

Enchant Weapon | 2000 | 120m

Enchanted Armor | 500 | 120m

Enchant Shield | 500 | 120m

Enchant Ring | 500 | 120m

Enchant Amulet  | 500 | 120m

Enchant Boot | 500 | 120m

Enchant Helmet | 500 | 120m

Enchant Rune | 500 | 120m

Iron Fist | 500 | 120m

Edited by Tartarus1, 24 January 2020 - 15:51.

#25 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 January 2020 - 14:30

Make up your mind already about these, no point in adding like 20,000 or idk 6000 costing stuff. Just limit the same buffs that could be composed to like lvl 225 on loyalty shop to not make composing tottaly pointless and seem like a waste of time to those who put a lot of time and money into composing.

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 14:59

Make up your mind already about these, no point in adding like 20,000 or idk 6000 costing stuff. Just limit the same buffs that could be composed to like lvl 225 on loyalty shop to not make composing tottaly pointless and seem like a waste of time to those who put a lot of time and money into composing.

I don't understand why you are against having better loyalty potions, especially since not all of us are anywhere near EoC composing, and composed potions are bound and can only be shared with guildies. How does having potions available for anybody threaten composing in any way?  And why should all "Loyalty" potions be capped at 225?  Should they remove DBL1200 just because some can compose that level?  Or let's get rid of GB's over a certain level.... 

I'm sorry, maybe I'm stupid, but I fail to see the validity of your objections.

Edited by BadPenny, 27 January 2020 - 15:00.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#27 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 21:30

There's a reason why it's called "Ancient" potion (1 level higher then epic). Also if you have any basic math $60 FSP grants you 2000 Loyalty Token. Add up the cost of that to those ancient potion and that would be the amount people need to pay to the game to get the pot.

Also those OP pot are NOT meant to be bought in bulks like ordinary pots. Like BadPenny said, there are alot of people who are not in the EoC zone. Also not EVERY player in guild has a high level composers unlike the top guilds so these loyalty potions are an alternative choices for them to enjoy the game.

If you have been paying attention to my suggestion, I specifically designed most of the potions under "Loyalty Token" to be inferior to the composing potion while those under "Exclusive Loyalty Token" to be WAY higher level then composing potion but at a high cost.

Edited by Tartarus1, 27 January 2020 - 21:31.

#28 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 January 2020 - 02:39

i reckon some wont like but if it cost enough tokens to buy, like 10k tokens for something uber i dont mind it :-)

#29 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 13:01

i reckon some wont like but if it cost enough tokens to buy, like 10k tokens for something uber i dont mind it :-)

Wait you saying the price tag I put on "Ancient" potion are cheap for its buff level ?

#30 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 15:35

Not going to get too technical on the skills in each but in general yes, outdated and needs huge revamp.

#31 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 22:49

Not going to get too technical on the skills in each but in general yes, outdated and needs huge revamp.

Which is why I need more people talking about my threads in order to get the cows attention.

#32 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:14

There's a reason why it's called "Ancient" potion (1 level higher then epic). Also if you have any basic math $60 FSP grants you 2000 Loyalty Token. Add up the cost of that to those ancient potion and that would be the amount people need to pay to the game to get the pot.

I believe you get 1200 tokens for $60 purchase. (1$ = 20 tokens) outside special offers.

#33 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:16

As many have stated before changes to loyalty rewards are needed but I am personally not sure this is the way. Just add a FEW pots, ideally with some of the long ago promissed new skills.

Some (many I would dare to say) of the suggested potions are too high levels.

Edited by vlkfenrir, 16 February 2020 - 10:18.

#34 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 14:14

looks like the voting poll is heavily in favor of this type of revamp. What other suggestion do you guys want me to add to this thread ?

#35 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 20:32

Well, you know those common "lost" quest items we all have to send in a ticket for?  BG has always said we should have those in a shop of some kind.  I know many (but by no means all) quest items needed for recipes are in the arena shop, why not have some of the more commonly lost/dropped ones in their own special section of the Loyalty shop (Viper Strike comes to mind).

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#36 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 22:16

Well, you know those common "lost" quest items we all have to send in a ticket for?  BG has always said we should have those in a shop of some kind.  I know many (but by no means all) quest items needed for recipes are in the arena shop, why not have some of the more commonly lost/dropped ones in their own special section of the Loyalty shop (Viper Strike comes to mind).

Hmmmm that might actually be a good idea, how would you like the page be like ? I'm thinking of a AH style with restriction on it, like if you posses the quest item needed you cant buy it from the shop.

#37 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 22:24

I think it should be more or less like the shops in the Cathedral and Colosseum of Gurgriss, etc.

The game would have to be able to detect if you had completed a particular quest and block somebody from purchasing an item they haven't earned yet.  And these should be limited to items that are rewards from an actual quest, rather than things you can invent or get from drops.  And also only items that will be needed for a subsequent quest.  If you discarded or fragged something you wanted to keep  because it looked cool or whatever, and wanted to replace it,  the ticket route would have to be the way to go.

Edited by BadPenny, 22 February 2020 - 22:25.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#38 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 March 2020 - 20:23

Which is why I need more people talking about my threads in order to get the cows attention.

*chuckles* - getting the cows attention is 1 thing. After that, you still have to get them to agree with it and then, here's the kicker (that very rarely happens) get them to actually DO it.

Multiple facets of the game need improving - and it seems NONE of them are being actioned until the app finally arrives, completed, whenever that may be...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#39 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2020 - 19:30

I think this thread should get consideration. I don't necessarily agree with all the potions being suggested but NEW POTIONS should be added. Honestly why some bound gear too? Let's break this totally out of the box. 

#40 gothtony

gothtony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 14:09

love this idea, surprised it hasn't had any comments from cows. maybe they've already got loyalty store ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: