8 replies to this topic

#1 Daconian

Daconian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:09

you know a frag market liek the buff market

where we can sell frags out of our stash for set prices to other players who actually compose to make frag hunting a lot simpler.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:43

Hi there.

I'm afraid this is not something we are likely to implement, no. The idea is to hunt for the frags yourself. This is why there's no means of selling or trading Frags and why all Frag Stashes are bound.

~ Grim

#3 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 25 January 2016 - 13:33

You can sell items to be fragmented in the Auction House.

I myself have bought many "frags" this way and this is a sufficient method for "selling frags".  To sell them after they have already been broken down would defeat the original purpose of fragments and Composing.

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2016 - 13:51

You can sell items to be fragmented in the Auction House.

Exactly. Buy the items and gear for Frags if you need too.

#5 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 22:05

And a possibility to CREATE unbound Frag Stashes?

A way to farm frags, frag them until you reach, lets say, 500 common frags, and them you can invent it and sell it on AH? Too easy to exploit?

#6 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:11

Hi there.

I'm afraid this is not something we are likely to implement, no. The idea is to hunt for the frags yourself. This is why there's no means of selling or trading Frags and why all Frag Stashes are bound.

~ Grim

I find it funny that you missed a few... In fact there's an entire category in the AH titled "Frag. Stash" whereby you can trade them. They must be the only items to ever come out of a chest that had any use or value!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:17

I find it funny that you missed a few... In fact there's an entire category in the AH titled "Frag. Stash" whereby you can trade them. They must be the only items to ever come out of a chest that had any use or value!

True enough actually. It'd slipped my mind that there were a few in the Chests. That said, I still don't see us creating a Frag Market. 

#8 Daconian

Daconian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:49

And a possibility to CREATE unbound Frag Stashes?

A way to farm frags, frag them until you reach, lets say, 500 common frags, and them you can invent it and sell it on AH? Too easy to exploit?

this is more or less also what im getting at no everyone has the fsp to save items and sell them on the ah to be effective but why not let us invent frag chests to sell on the ah O.o?? this would give a multitude of help to players that cant all donate to the game.

#9 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:40

I thinking this bad idea because frag stahes that having not bound you can only getting from chests you finding in maps

if players can making frag stashes the we getting problem with frag global events and chests in maps

I finding good that you can only getting them from chests in maps, it is only valueable items in chests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: