OhNoes' Firefox (Fx) Extension for SigmaStorm2.

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 ss_ohnoes

ss_ohnoes
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 22:43

Hello there,

I had just gotten done checking my support tickets, to see that the person who replied to it stated the features I currently added in my plugin seem ok by their views. :)

Therefore, I present the a plugin for the browser Firefox, it can be found on this page which summarizes the features of it.

http://ohnoes.izfree.com/index.html

When I have more time, I will copy the features in the body of this post, and include a download link here as well. I do not at the current time plan on having a backup host, as it was a nice amount of trouble on my part to get everything working on this host. And that would make update.rdf files messy.

I hope this makes everyone's playing experience better, and if you don't have Firefox, you can get it at:
http://getfirefox.com/

kthxbai.

#2 Thoran

Thoran

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Badge
  • Spain

Posted 22 December 2008 - 22:48

Whoot!

RelentleSS is in the HOUSE!!

https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif

[image]https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif[/image]

I'm also known as @UnoWild

The Wicked Players

#3 nestor

nestor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 22:59

Thanks, good one. But i have some issues:
1) When moving it says (permanently) "Not enough energy to move diagonally (2 energy required)." regardless of direction
2) In the Extension window it says "...not compatible with FF3 ..." but it still works, so i have the status bar and so on.

#4 ss_supmet

ss_supmet
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 23:04

mine keeps telling me "you cannot move more than one square at a time" every time I move...

I'll let you know anything else I see.

Thanks a bunch!

edit: could you change the heal button to h or something so we could still repair with r?

#5 ss_ohnoes

ss_ohnoes
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 23:07

mine keeps telling me "you cannot move more than one square at a time" every time I move...

Thanks a bunch DA :D

Character > Config > *uncheck Keyboard Shortcuts Enabled [ ? ]: > *click [Save changes]

I disabled the check for now. I will re-enable it later.

#6 ss_ohnoes

ss_ohnoes
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 23:08

edit: could you change the heal button to h or something so we could still repair with r?

I looked at the fact that the r key only works on mechanics, if more people want, I can change the heal skill to be bound by h, just that r is easier for me to click when needed :)

#7 ss_supmet

ss_supmet
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 23:09

Thanks a bunch

Character > Config > *uncheck Keyboard Shortcuts Enabled [ ? ]: > *click [Save changes]

I disabled the check for now. I will re-enable it later.

duuuur. I feel dumb... I disabled them to test the healing hotkey(which works awesome) but didn't try moving around again after I disabled.. lol..

edit: I was thinking the same thing for the repair key, but I think it would be nice to have it still on PvP maps

edit edit: On status bar I have 378/1 Energy :D

#8 ss_ohnoes

ss_ohnoes
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 23:15

@supmet, when you pass 1000 energy max, does it add a [comma]. If so I need to run a strip commas function on it before I parseInt on the max energy and current energy. If so, it won't be a big issue, as I already wrote a stripCommas function for a few other games I play.

#9 ss_supmet

ss_supmet
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 23:18

@supmet, when you pass 1000 energy max, does it add a [comma]?

yes, on my profile, and on the mouseover

#10 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 23:54

Can I ask if players will show up as numbers on here? It would be nice - but that is likely an unfair advantage in PvP if they do.

First glance - other than movement "Information Alert" issues and the denominator in energy it looks really good. Nice quick addition.

hmmmmm - some keys doing strange things. Either I need to get used to it, or the "r" needs to get changed.

#11 ss_ohnoes

ss_ohnoes
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2008 - 00:16

Can I ask if players will show up as numbers on here? It would be nice - but that is likely an unfair advantage in PvP if they do.

First glance - other than movement "Information Alert" issues and the denominator in energy it looks really good. Nice quick addition.

hmmmmm - some keys doing strange things. Either I need to get used to it, or the "r" needs to get changed.

Did you read the features? the r key should cast a healing skill if you have points in it, depending on your class.

#12 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 00:21

Right. But it also cancels the numbers on the screen. So, after hitting "r" you need to click the mouse.

Also, it seems to be somewhat possible to "double" click with mouse but I can't seem to do it with the numbers. Might be "touch" but couldn't do it.

#13 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:20

How do I remove this? I really dont like the bar at the bottom of the browser when Im done playing, even in the hidden mode I dont like it. Thanks

#14 ss_supmet

ss_supmet
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:41

How do I remove this? I really dont like the bar at the bottom of the browser when Im done playing, even in the hidden mode I dont like it. Thanks

In firefox, go to the tools menu and click add ons. Find the sigmastorm add on and click disable

#15 ss_ohnoes

ss_ohnoes
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:28

UPDATE: http://ohnoes.izfree.com/index.html

Version 0.2.71828

*Includes all the features of v 0.1.337, with the following adjustments:
**Now the 'h' key checks your class, and casts the respective healing skill. **Keybinds should work fine, regardless of your choice of keeping or disabling HCS' default keybindings in the config area.
**(Bug fix) Keyevents won't be disabled as soon as you use 1. Ie. before you hit 1, and the event got disabled. Now you can hit 1, 2.
**(Bug fix) If you have more then 999 current or max energy. It shall show as such, and not kill of any digits following a comma.

NOTE: For some stupid reason, the update.rdf file is not working, so this update will need to be made manually by everyone who has it. Simply go to the site, and install the lastest version.

kthxbai.

#16 ss_ohnoes

ss_ohnoes
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:00

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

For those who have already installed the plugin. I figured out the problem with the auto updater. I therefore fixed it in both versions. So if you update to the new version, or reinstall the plugin right now, you shall from now on have auto-updates notifications for it. :mrgreen:

Cheers, kthxbai.

#17 T1GER69

T1GER69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 December 2008 - 15:43

sorry but i cant get the monster-killing keybinding:to work :evil:

#18 EliJohn

EliJohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 17:59

I am unable to kill anything with the number keys either.

#19 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 19:02

number key does not work.

#20 ss_ohnoes

ss_ohnoes
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2008 - 19:10

Noted the bug which disabled movement and/or attack keybindings, and fixed it.

If you reinstall 0.2.71828, then everything should work :D sorry about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: