13 replies to this topic

#1 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:03

it is not good/fair/sensible/logical to rage quit [log -off by choice ] during a pvp so that ur taken off the pvp-game.

that just ruins the purpose of killing doesn't it?

someone is loosing and they quit[log-off]

@devs

PLEASE, do NOT allow log-off by choice during a pvp match.

Edited by xpw4ste, 08 March 2014 - 05:04.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#2 ZombieFreak

ZombieFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:08

Seems Legit

#3 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:10

I agree here. You can't just leave if your team looks like it's going to lose.

The primary issue is really bad matchmaking. Although we need both, I would like to see an even distribution of level 40s first, and then having some penalty for leaving PvP areas.

Edited by ComradeLewis, 08 March 2014 - 05:11.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#4 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:31

Even distribution of 40s is only one of the problems...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#5 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:46

I agree too, I don't see how they could help it if their computer/laptop bugs them out or crashes though. I wouldn't want anyone punished for an accident (this actually happened to me earlier).So in case of, I guess id like to see some kind of punishment for lack of control-quitters also if possible.

#6 SHUTTLER

SHUTTLER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:54

yeah u r right with the point if the team is weak try to work together and try ur best .....else if u just want kills to top up the leaderboard then theres no [point ........the sticky and selfish gets the rank :angry:

#7 Lucid

Lucid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:29

Im going to admit i have quit many times like this but in my defence i dont see why my K:D should be affected because my team isnt balanced with the other team or my team is a bunch of newbs

for this reason id really like to see a system implented that would distribute players more evenly however as ernzor said this is one of many issues

#8 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:06

Also need to stop groups forming and entering the same queues as random's. It should be group v group or random v random. :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#9 Praetor

Praetor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 13:16

Concur. PvP needs to have "team generator" where system balances by assigning characters based on level to each team. I haven't done PvP yet in this game, and won't, until this is implemented.

#10 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 00:28

I love the idea of random vs random or pre made groups vs one another. People should at least be balanced somehow instead of being begged into pvp, and then get farmed by higher ups. It leaves a bad name for the game in my eyes (people never want to pvp) and it just causes more problems without a balance.

#11 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 March 2014 - 00:36

I love the idea of random vs random or pre made groups vs one another. People should at least be balanced somehow instead of being begged into pvp, and then get farmed by higher ups. It leaves a bad name for the game in my eyes (people never want to pvp) and it just causes more problems without a balance.

That happens due to the balance system, we don't intend to farm. Speaking not only for myself but 95% of the others we want competitive pvp with people of equal skill/level so it feels accomplishing when you win.

Pvp changes/balances has been suggested for a while now but I think they're busy releasing the priority updates before they fix pvp up.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#12 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:20

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too Neon they are just busy with updates. They've had a lot lately, I mean I've had 2 tickets open for over 3 weeks now almost they haven't gotten to yet.I even made a topic about it today.

#13 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:21

sorry if anything I'm typing is weird, I'm on my tablet also,i cant do a lot of things on it like on my laptop.

#14 Telivar

Telivar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 March 2014 - 19:09

This game needs a bigger population to support the type of pvp every one wants. simple enough. another way to alleviate this is to rid battle grounds all together and have you nubs who want to pvp sit in an open world area and wait for unsuspecting people (who also want to pvp) to slaughter over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

www.soundcloud.com/marrow-machines

^electronic music page^

My mixtape is fire fam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: