Photo

Game Update 1.48 - Love Bites

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:25

Game-Update-1-42-Love-Bites.jpg

This years Love Bites is now live! Hunt the Loveless creatures found across the lands of Eldevin to collect new items and rewards until the 1st of March.

Patch Notes
  • Loveless creatures can be found across the lands of Eldevin dropping Heart Chests containing unique rewards.
  • Valentina can be found near the Eldevin fountain with a quest to help get you started on your adventure.
  • Valentina will trade items for Lovely Cards.
  • The Heart Key has been added to the Eldevin Market.

~The Eldevin Team

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#2 eagleeyezz

eagleeyezz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 13:05

is this a copy and paste from last event or are there actually new items?

#3 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 February 2017 - 13:16

The event is the same as last year.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#4 eagleeyezz

eagleeyezz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 13:46

okie doke thanks. i may pop back on not done this event before

Edited by eagleeyezz, 17 February 2017 - 13:46.

#5 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 February 2017 - 13:51

Hardly an update then :huh:

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#6 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 February 2017 - 16:14

does the event has any hidden bug fixes ? like the dude missing from arcane council or the random farming bug ? 

cheers

#7 Kinfa1987

Kinfa1987

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 16:18

Well HSC thx for event...

... i love it as every year ( only drop rates on cards are complete bullshot )

...  To show my gratitude i bought a support for this month ...

... hope you like my $ ,  dont spent it all on 1 place :) ....

And cmon keep rolling those updates ....

#8 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 16:57

wts that white wingssssssssss which have hearts fluterrrrring around!!!

#9 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 19:12

It aint update if there isnt new permanent stuff for the game.

Prolly will log in to get achievements done.

Ps. Someone look at my 54 days old ticket because I feel really bad if I have to dispute.
BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#10 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 19:14

ok, same reward as last year now i can try to get more keys as i know whats inside :)

#11 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 19:26

kill 25 mob on the event quest GIVE ME A BREAK THE TIME TO WALK TO THE MOBS ARE LONGER THAN KILL IT

#12 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 February 2017 - 22:56

I see a bit of subterfuge here, rather than just closing the game and taking the flak like a man, HCS would rather do crap like this and let players quit, this way they don't have to face up to the guilt of their own making, and meanwhile get naive players to still pay money for support, look at Eldevin as you would a sponge, the more you squeeze, the more you get out of it. come on HCS man up and kill the game if that's your intention, if it isn't then show some loyalty back at your loyal players, or are you still squeezing that sponge?

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#13 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 February 2017 - 23:11

Well HSC thx for event...

... i love it as every year ( only drop rates on cards are complete bullshot )

...  To show my gratitude i bought a support for this month ...

... hope you like my $ ,  dont spent it all on 1 place :) ....

And cmon keep rolling those updates ....

Aww Vedran, you should have bought keys instead of support, would be more cash for the cows and i have 200 chests that you would be able to open, remember, only pay cash for event stuff, that way HCS will keep this game alive (barely) for the cash flow :lol:

more importantly, i wonder if the cows are gonna pay for the tatt removal?

say 'hi' to Ren and junior for me :)

#14 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:26

This years Love Bites is now live! Hunt the Loveless creatures found across the lands of Eldevin to collect new items and rewards until the 1st of March.

new items and rewards.... really???? 

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#15 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 13:46

This years Love Bites is now live! Hunt the Loveless creatures found across the lands of Eldevin to collect new items and rewards until the 1st of March.

yes to new players 1rst time 

#16 Brenzlo Xate

Brenzlo Xate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 00:27

People will probably say that "It's just a description", but seriously it's bothering me how no effort is being put into changing a simple description.

"We are no longer dedicating a full development team to Eldevin. If we did, there would be no Eldevin at all in a very short time, and no other HCS games either. I know it's disappointing to our loyal players, and it's a disappointment to us as well. But we are a small team doing the best we can." -PhurieDae

I wonder how tough it could be to edit a simple update description. Surely doesn't take them long to edit forum posts and replies. Could be a different thing for updates but geez, still the question remains how hard can it be to do something so simple. I'm no programmer but I'm pretty sure you don't need a full development team to do something like that and I'm also pretty sure you don't need funding to change a description that you guys have been using for years.

What's the excuse for this one I wonder LOL.

I've never paid for supporter once but I've made purchases on Eldevin via steam, and there are still people who make purchases and even people who still pay for supporter continuously. Don't you HCS guys see it as an insult to these people that you won't even change a simple update description?

From the inaccuracies on simple event descriptions to the mostly broken patch we got 2-3 months back (Aside from the bug fixes ofc, overall still thankful for it.) it would still seem that the way Eldevin is being handled is sloppy despite people still paying for the game.

I suppose it's okay for as long as you can get away with it. ;)

2skye6m.png

#17 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 19:18

LOL,  is that sarcasm crofi <3  hehe.  welp looking for something to have an excuse to pop back again, maybe if I can find time to pop on I"ll smack a few mobs around.  Have to get used to the mechanics again.  wow nearly a year since I played.

I still have heart candy left from last year, lol.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#18 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 13:02

I'm no programmer but I'm pretty sure you don't need a full development team to do something like that and I'm also pretty sure you don't need funding to change a description...

If u report your own reply, it takes HC longer to review it than change the text in game. All text in game can be changed as easily as you can delete text message on whatsapp and rewrite it.

Id be curious tho if HC planned to sell the Eldevin to someone who cares or take fans to do something voluntarily?
BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#19 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 February 2017 - 14:21

If u report your own reply, it takes HC longer to review it than change the text in game. All text in game can be changed as easily as you can delete text message on whatsapp and rewrite it.

Id be curious tho if HC planned to sell the Eldevin to someone who cares or take fans to do something voluntarily?

I think Brenzybud means the 'new items and rewards' part of the thread post, it takes less than a minute to change, copy-paste-position cursor-backspace, shows how much effort the devs have put into it :(

This years Love Bites is now live! Hunt the Loveless creatures found across the lands of Eldevin until the 1st of March

see, so simple

Edited by Kezza, 20 February 2017 - 14:25.

#20 Brenzlo Xate

Brenzlo Xate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 15:12

I think Brenzybud means the 'new items and rewards' part of the thread post, it takes less than a minute to change, copy-paste-position cursor-backspace, shows how much effort the devs have put into it :(

This years Love Bites is now live! Hunt the Loveless creatures found across the lands of Eldevin until the 1st of March

see, so simple

What the.... Fiz Bud, How were you able to do that all on your own without a development team and without any funding?

Edited by Brenzlo Xate, 20 February 2017 - 15:13.

2skye6m.png

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: