• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 oldPRGer

oldPRGer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 03:15

I finished my Valentine's Day Event with 14 Heart Cards.

I had 23 Heart Chests; and, no Heart Key to open them; so, I spent my Heart Cards on a Heart Balloon and on Chocolates.

The Heart Balloon is a cool idea...I will be caring that thing around alot in the future; when, my Avatar is in Harvesting & Crafting Mode.

I quickly noticed that even though the Heart Balloon is loaded on the Right Hand; within the Game World, the Heart Balloon is carried in the Left Hand.

In Real Life, I am a Lefty; and, that has been a major issue for me as an Adult.

In Real Life, I would wield a One-Handed Sword in my Left Hand and wield the Shield in my Right Hand when I do Swordplay with Sword & Shield.

Because the purpose of the Eldevin Heart Balloon is to de-weaponize the Player (think 1970s Flower Childern with their flowers), I would think that the Eldevin Game World Avatar would carry the Heart Balloon in the Right Hand; being that, Eldevin doesn't allow for Player's Choice of which hand is the Primary Weapon Hand; and, the Right Hand is the Default Primary Weapon Hand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: