51 replies to this topic

#41 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 20:44

In before this topic is deleted :)  I haven't payed into this game for years so no special chests for me.  Are some pvp buffs overpowered in my opinion?  Yes.  Does that make it impossible for me to win against someone using them?  Nope, just have to work a little harder.  Maybe I'm just more stubborn than most but if I want to win against someone, even if it's just to prove a point, I'll keep working at it until I do regardless of how many losses I take in the process.  Without naming names, some people bring things on themselves so my advice is to keep your mouth shut but that seems a bit late in this situation. 

Screenshot everything!

#42 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2021 - 21:19

I've always said that you should only be allowed to use your buffs that you have learned while on the ladder - no buffs from friends, buff market, potions, nothing. Just the buffs you personally have.

That would make things interesting.

#43 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2021 - 23:08

i condone whining when u "cant" win or struggle, i also condone using OP buffs, till HCS makes it so we cant :-)

#44 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 03:39

I’ve never popped any donation chests on the PvP ladder and have a Ruby Dominance. There is always a win condition - you just have to find it. And if you cannot find the win condition, stop complaining and leave said ladder. Or, do research and plan for the next one.

As for this thread: probably should be deleted. Lot of slander and vulgar language going around. Anybody sending threatening, vulgar or abusive PMs should be looked at for a ban, in my opinion.

#45 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 August 2021 - 05:52

Before deletion. Nodrama is a very good guild and would defend their members. I just don't see why they should defend you for what you started or even buff you while preforming personal activities. This thread doesn't look good on you or your guild and should stop posting and feeding this thread while you can. I wish you good luck!

~ Cake

sigma_468x60.jpg

#46 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 15:48

Putting all the laugh I had reading this post aside.

Be grateful for people who are able to "pop xmas boxes as lollies", without them the game would have no revenue, and we would have no game.

Ps...MONEYPANTS is complaining of other people having too much......money?

#47 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 17:59

I just want to point out, as it has seemed to have been pointed out already. It is possible to beat these buffs. I'm not really a fan of them myself, but it is possible. Is it reasonable? Probably not but that's another discussion. 

Edited by EpicPiety, 15 August 2021 - 18:48.

#48 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 August 2021 - 01:19

I just want to point out, as it has seemed to have been pointed out already. It is possible to beat these buffs. I'm not really a fan of them myself, but it is possible. Is it reasonable? Probably not but that's another discussion. 

my level vs theres they have better gear to work with to be honet theres 400 odd levels of gear they have on me. and i dont have the fsp or money to match what they use. 

#49 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2021 - 07:55

Hi there.

Let's try and be civil, yes? A lot of insults and dirty laundry removed from the thread for breach of ToU. Don't do it again, ta.

~ Grim

#50 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 16 August 2021 - 12:39

my level vs theres they have better gear to work with to be honet theres 400 odd levels of gear they have on me. and i dont have the fsp or money to match what they use.

I stand pretty firm in my statement having done it myself and seen it done with 4500 sets aswell.

#51 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2021 - 16:24

I stand pretty firm in my statement having done it myself and seen it done with 4500 sets aswell.

How many rounds till 2% kicked in? I still believe it is extremely hard to beat someone with flinch and dispel curse active. Shield wall is not even needed sometimes.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#52 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 September 2021 - 06:45

Thats how I feel with composed buffs and pvp haha. Donation level pvp pots are brutal. Good luck. You could do a player reset and lose a bunch of levels to play in a different pvp bracket.

Edited by Windbattle, 21 September 2021 - 06:47.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: