Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 16:53

In this latest update we have improved and fixed the follows:
  • The 'cmd' key can now be used on the Mac to multi-select items in the backpack (note backpack folders need to be enabled for this feature).

• Added a new 'Extract All' right-click option to resources which will attempt to extract all the resources in your backpack of that type until there is no space left in your Component backpack. The amount of resources used, components extracted and also resources not destroyed due to the Extractor II skill is then displayed.

• Fixed an issue with the page not returning to the selected folder when equipping and using items in the backpack.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 16:57

Thanks for quick extract i had withdrawal from not being able to use the FSH quick extract. Last night making potions i was smashing my face against the keyboard having to click hundreds of resources :D. THANKS HOOF.

#3 kunibert

kunibert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 17:09

Thanks for this update!

is it also possible to add a quickwear button like it was in the FSH with the old BP? if i want to change multiple items at the same time i have to load the profile 8 times... that makes participating in arenas a lot more difficult

#4 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 08 November 2013 - 17:20

Have a fun weekend!

#5 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 18:08

cmd-leftclick is working well on my Mac now - thanks.

As is not reverting to the main backpack every refresh.

#6 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 08 November 2013 - 20:25

First off, I have to say I love that it no longer goes to my main folder every time I equip/drink an item but there are still some issues...

• The 'cmd' key can now be used on the Mac to multi-select items in the backpack (note backpack folders need to be enabled for this feature).

I am glad you fixed this for the Mac users but unfortunately mobile users are still out of luck. There is absolutely no way to move items between folders on a mobile platform. 

• Added a new 'Extract All' right-click option to resources which will attempt to extract all the resources in your backpack of that type until there is no space left in your Component backpack. The amount of resources used, components extracted and also resources not destroyed due to the Extractor II skill is then displayed.

Great addition :)  - any plans for  "Wear All" & "Drink All" options?

Have a great weekend everyone :)

You too :)

PS: I am still seeing the issue of when I move a composed Potion to another folder and then back to main, it does not show when I go to Manage Backpack (this is minor but may indicate other problems).  Also still not able to send guild tagged composed potions to guildmates directly.

#7 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 22:10

I am glad you fixed this for the Mac users but unfortunately mobile users are still out of luck. There is absolutely no way to move items between folders on a mobile platform. 

Would be nice to have a button (or preference) that would invert your click on backpack items. So when left clicking (or tapping on a screen) it would show the right click options instead, and if you were to right click it would use the item.

Personally, I'm already finding that I have been using the right click menu more than left clicking the items anyways.

I would also like suggest that in the right click options the 'destroy item' option get moved below the '- - - - -' as to prevent accidentally clicking on it when trying to select 'use item'.

Oh and, Item compare doesn't seem to be working with the backpack... :(

Edited by sleepysock, 08 November 2013 - 22:35.

#8 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 22:35

What about Equip selected items?

#9 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:09

hello hoof , it would also be useful if we had a quick delete  and  an option that allowed you to count your components ,  ,thank you for the quick extract ,Weerappl

Edited by Teuchter, 09 November 2013 - 01:09.

#10 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:44

Oh and, Item compare doesn't seem to be working with the backpack... :(

I noticed this myself, only sometimes it works, and then it doesn't.  In the great scheme of things, it's only mildly annoying, but probably needs to be looked into.

#11 fmedic

fmedic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:36

I find it a little scarry that on right click that equip item, and destroy item are right next to each other. miss it by a millimeter, and you could destroy something really easy. just food for thought

#12 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:43

you know there is still a confirmation pop up after you click delete?

#13 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:36

You guys see the bold to or am i mental?

It happend from time to time and when it happend, it make the fsbox, shoutbox, guild online and chat bold

9iwl.png

Edited by BabyMad, 09 November 2013 - 10:38.

#14 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 16:02

i don't use the FSHelper, and i was noticing last night that some times during the home page load, it would take off the right hand features and throw them on the left side far below those menus.. plus they would all get bold

#15 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 November 2013 - 00:24

I noticed the bold Shoutbox last night too, but it seems to be normal when I checked just now. I do not use FSH.

#16 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 11 November 2013 - 21:33

Any hopes to fix the inability to select items on mobile platforms in the near future?  I am considering submitting a ticket but figured I would ask here first.

Also, I still don't seem to be able to send Composed Potions to guildmates

Note we'll be improving Composing further next week by making it possible to send Composed Potions that are tagged to your guildmates. We'll also be posting up a list of potential improvements to game next week with a poll to determine the order that we implement them in!

#17 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:58

I've found a quick way to change out gear whether going from offline to hunting or maybe just recalling +stam per hour gear from GS :D Simply, store the gear you wish to equip in your GS and go to GS and right click on said gear and equip each one of them! The process will take a fraction of the time as oppose to clicking each one...wait for page refresh x 9. Since you can select any amount of items to store in GS...that is fast :D NOTE: just be sure you can trust your guildmates if the items you put in GS are untagged O.O   

#18 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 12 November 2013 - 14:10

I've found a quick way to change out gear whether going from offline to hunting or maybe just recalling +stam per hour gear from GS :D Simply, store the gear you wish to equip in your GS and go to GS and right click on said gear and equip each one of them! The process will take a fraction of the time as oppose to clicking each one...wait for page refresh x 9. Since you can select any amount of items to store in GS...that is fast :D NOTE: just be sure you can trust your guildmates if the items you put in GS are untagged O.O   

Is this really that much faster if you include the time it takes to send your gear to the guild store?  Most of the time I try to click on as many Items as I can before the page refreshes so that maybe 2 - 3 items get equipped at a time with fewer refreshes needed.  Of course, this will all be much easier when they finish fixing the Backpack Interface.

#19 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 14:33

Or you could just use combat sets  ;)

#20 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 19:25

Or you could just use combat sets  ;)

I hadn't used the combat sets in years and took me a while to figure it out :P Works great now, thank for the suggestion :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: