• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Taneras

Taneras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 21:09

New player here, I'm looking at spending fsp on the  "+25 xp gain" upgrade, but I'm not sure its worth it.

If I understand correctly 25 xp is the base, and every additional 25 levels you get 1 extra xp regen per hour per upgrade.

So at lv 50, you get 26xp, at lv 75 you get 27xp, at lv 100 you get 28xp.

Is that correct?  If so I don't think its worth it.

#2 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 21:20

the upgrade is worth it

it's more than the base, but i've never understood the math of it - your current level/25 rounded down plus somethingsomething...

i gain about 3% of a level per day

edit: with the upgrade maxed, i get about 3% per day

Edited by duktayp, 08 July 2014 - 21:22.

#3 Taneras

Taneras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 21:28

I guess at such a high level 3% per level is pretty good?  As of now I'm gaining a level every 400-500 sta so levels come quick and 3% a day doesn't seem too impressive.  But that might change once I hit 1000+ lol

#4 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 21:35

you're still in the "honeymoon" part of the game  ;)

on later levels, you'll need several 1000s to gain a level

#5 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 00:01

yes, it is a good upgrade..you will learn to like the little bonus each day..over time it does add up..and i like it because i know that every 25 levels i gain, i am getting something extra...i see you must have fun a booster pack...you zoomed up in levels....have fun playing the gamer..much to enjoy coming up for you...heck, you can even now compose..

#6 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:26

Sadly it's at peak effectiveness around 500. HCS has never changed it to reflect the increase in content and xp curve in xp per level far beyond that point to make it a key upgrade later on, so you're definitely getting more than the 3% at levels 300-800ish I would figure.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#7 fortville

fortville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:35

Here is an XP gain calculator:

http://d4rk4rch0n.aw...om/expgain.html

• j3k likes this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic