• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 YoshinoTRIP

YoshinoTRIP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 17:14

Recently (since the last mobile update) ive noticed im being capped to 6FSP a day from watching ADs. I can watch as many ADs as I want but dont get paid once I hit 600 shards. Before this I was averaging 10 to 20 FSP a day from ads before running out. Just wondering if this is an intentional change or bug and if anyone else has noticed a change.

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 May 2022 - 20:28

Recently (since the last mobile update) ive noticed im being capped to 6FSP a day from watching ADs. I can watch as many ADs as I want but dont get paid once I hit 600 shards. Before this I was averaging 10 to 20 FSP a day from ads before running out. Just wondering if this is an intentional change or bug and if anyone else has noticed a change.

Ads for shards and the terms and intricacies therein have always been determined by the vendors, and not HCS.  I have noticed others remarking about this, and although I agree it is a bad situation, I'm not sure if the cows can do anything to change it....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 YoshinoTRIP

YoshinoTRIP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2022 - 23:12

After some testing it seems android is the only one having the issue. IOS seems to be fine and able to go past 6FSP if there is enough ADs. It also seems that android is capped per device. Tried on 2 different devices and got capped at 6FSP each. 

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 May 2022 - 00:22

After some testing it seems android is the only one having the issue. IOS seems to be fine and able to go past 6FSP if there is enough ADs. It also seems that android is capped per device. Tried on 2 different devices and got capped at 6FSP each. 

I don't use any Apple devices, but I have noticed on other games that different vendors have different limits.  TapJoy, for example, has few limitations on any game I play, but most earnings from them entail actually installing and using an app for a specific length of time, or making a specific purchase.  Others that give boosts or extra moves will cap after a certain number of uses.  Still others have a countdown timer between ads that you can watch to earn game currency or whatever.... In any case, it is always the vendor that controls these things, and HCS has always let us know that they provide us the opportunity for ads, but they have no say in the matter if there are limitations or even if a vendor doesn't pay out like they should...

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: