Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2012 - 17:20

We're planning to release this update later tonight, along with the first guild achievements :)

#42 grante28

grante28

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 21:13

We're planning to release this update later tonight, along with the first guild achievements :)

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't see anything on the achievements notice that there was any change to the Auction House. I'm really looking forward to this new change because I have a Wickerman's that I want to sell but the Auction House is useless right now because it only lets me put a maximum min bid of 1k which everyone knows is not enough for a wickermans!

#43 Removed94

Removed94

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 22:14

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't see anything on the achievements notice that there was any change to the Auction House. I'm really looking forward to this new change because I have a Wickerman's that I want to sell but the Auction House is useless right now because it only lets me put a maximum min bid of 1k which everyone knows is not enough for a wickermans!

Update is coming Monday, there are some posts about it in some of the other threads.

#44 grante28

grante28

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 00:53

Update is coming Monday, there are some posts about it in some of the other threads.

Well it is now 1 Hour into Tuesday and I see no Auction House changes. You know when I promise my clients something I have to work my butt off to get it done even if it takes me working 24/7. How bout next time we get a realistic time table?

#45 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:07

I agree with grante. If you don't know when the update will be avaiable just stop promissing
This will only decrease your reputation...

#46 scarsick

scarsick

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 17:32

Have been looking forward to this update for quite some time...so really disappointed to see it get further delayed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: