• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 18:28

You aren’t alone, the app won’t open for me. It is just a black screen.

#42 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 21 December 2021 - 01:49

I give up on app!! waste of my time!!

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#43 j3k

j3k

Posted 22 December 2021 - 05:19

Hello , I’ve recently got back into the game of fallen sword after seeing advertisements on my Instagram page stating the app is available and ready to download. I got excited for it since the app has been in development for a while now .
Anyways what I’m trying to get at is the app at first was working perfectly fine , as in when I first downloaded it and started up the app it was smooth and fine. however after that first initial use of the app , when I use it the second time the app will just go to a black screen . So I tried again for a third time and again went to a black screen , I’m able to click on the app but my screen will show nothing then my (IPhone x ) will just go back to Home Screen after the black screen :(

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#44 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 01:33

can we get a comment on progress with the app not working for certain players?

#45 Imp92

Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 09:28

Hello,

I tested the App on 2 android devices.. So far no Log in/out issues/No black screens and the App is running stable.

I am guessing the problem is with the Apple users..

You'd probably help if you write your device information (OS version / RAM)..

And now for the feedback (or requests)..

I am missing the 'Enable quick combat' setting.

When viewing another player profile, could you add tabs or something like that, that displays current stats/current buffs. Right now you can see player stats only by pressing the 'attack' button (or I am missing something..).  And I haven't found a way to see the currently active buffs..

The other thing I am missing (surely you've received tickets about it already) is the player last active time.

Regards :) 

#46 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 13:03

Hi everyone,

Thank you for trying out the App and for the feedback. We're looking into the issues reported and we're trying out a few solutions for the IOS crash on app launch. Please note reasons could be different for everyone, so it's very important that you contact support and provide the information requested by them to investigate each issue individually.

We will continue to make new builds to address all issues reported, however due to holidays, new versions release times could be affected.

Regarding the quick combat setting removed:

-Quick combat setting has been removed due to the new UI system. You can now tap the info button for details and combat log will be displayed. You can hold attack button to attack all creatures in the list. And you can tap on the battle result in the center of the screen for combat details.

Regarding missing buffs:

-There was a bug with buff loading, they will now be displayed correctly in the player pvp stats panel.

Happy Holidays!

#47 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 17:58

iPhone 11. iOS 15.2.

I attempted to join arenas through the app. I am not allowed to join arenas that have any amount of guild members. This includes if only 1 guild members has joined and 2 are allowed to join. Please look into this.

Also, notifications still are not working for me.

#48 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 20:40

Not I big deal and not sure if someone else has had the issue tried to log in had to update I click the link and it takes me to new earth in App Store I have to type fallen sword and then update second time I’m on a iPhone

#49 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 25 December 2021 - 07:25

Congratz on coming outta beta  B)  and also on the fast v1 fix. Especially the part about not being able to withdraw gold from the personal bank was annoying.. buuuuut, it has not exactly solved everything, for me at least. I can now withdraw up to 999 gold. If I go above that amount, the withdraw button "greys" out and becomes unresponsive (when using the + button it goes to 999 and then down to 0 again).

Playing on Galaxy S21 5G, Chrome.

Actually it turns out, I cannot enter any value above 999. For instance, I cannot pay more than 999 gold (or FSP) in AH, and I cannot make a search for items above level 999 either.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#50 Imp92

Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 14:46

Hello,

Without the Quick Combat setting, the App users are at a serious disadvantage for titan hunting..

Please test it and see what I am talking about.. When you press the attack button, combat takes one second (or more) and only then starts the cooldown..

If you are having problems with the quick combat, a workaround could be to reduce the cooldown for the App (not telling you to do so, just a suggestion..)

Kind regards and happy holidays :) 

#51 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 19:43

Hello everyone,

A new update (1.0.7) will be coming out in the coming days (pending approval from each app store).

This update brings potential fixes to iOS and Android crashes. Please let us know if you are still facing issues launching the app or any crashes during playthrough.

@KitiaraLi, I tried reproducing the issue you mentioned with input fields, but they worked correctly for me. Please note some numeric fields will cap the value to the limit available, according to the area, for example if you only have 500 gold available in your bank, the field will only allow a maximum of 500 to be input. The same will apply on areas where 2 numeric fields work together, for example the level filter in the auction house, if you input a max of 999, the minimum level input field won't allow for that value to go over it.

Of course, there could be a case where this breaks :P. But please let us know if you feel like this is still broken in version 1.0.7 and if possible give us a screenshot with some steps to cause the issue.

Regarding numeric fields looking gray, that was not the best choice of color to represent a selected field, so I have changed it to remain the same color as a standard field, this should avoid confusion.

@TxLxS
Thank you for letting us know, we have fixed the Update link on iOS.

@Tilley10
Thank you for letting us know, we will look into the arena bug in a future version.
Regarding notifications, we're hoping the latest fix on 1.0.7 fixes the issue, so if you can, please try uninstalling and reinstalling (a notifications permission might pop up for you upon first app launch).

@EpicPiety
Could you please confirm if item images missing is still an issue in the app? This is not something we've seen before.

Regarding the Quick combat setting/delay, this is something we can certainly review and improve based on feedback. We will address this in a later version.

Regarding "Out of sync" error and relogging when using the same account in multiple devices, or after having the app idle for some time. For now, this will continue, but we are looking into less intrusive ways of restoring sessions in the app. You can expect a fix for this issue in future updates and a much smoother re-sync.

Regarding logging back in the app and seeing a new character, we are aware of this issue, and we are still investigating possible solutions for it. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, please do let us know if it continues happening. One important thing to note is that, uninstalling the app will cause it to lose reference to your account, so keeping the account linked (through at least one of the linking methods, will make it safer for you). Please note, we are also looking into improving account linking and logging with it for future versions.

I hope this addresses all the pending questions, if not please just ask again as we'll be checking this post for further feedback on the app.

Best Regards,
kami

#52 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 December 2021 - 20:43

Just a suggestion... new players constantly ask in global how to change their names... Most of us that are ineligible for the 1 time name change have no way of knowing this information, particularly on the app...  It would be a good idea if new players are led directly to this name change and linking their accounts to at the least an email,  so that further confusion down the line is lessened...  (this should also apply to new players that sign up via the browser, but at least the veterans know where to send new players for these functions)

Edited by BadPenny, 27 December 2021 - 23:47.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#53 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 04:43

Thank you for another update kami!

iOS 15.2. V1.0.7.

I uninstalled and reinstalled as you requested. I am once again stuck on the loading the screen. This time, it isn’t black: I can see the nice background. Please look into this.

#54 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 28 December 2021 - 06:02

<snip>

@KitiaraLi, I tried reproducing the issue you mentioned with input fields, but they worked correctly for me. Please note some numeric fields will cap the value to the limit available, according to the area, for example if you only have 500 gold available in your bank, the field will only allow a maximum of 500 to be input. The same will apply on areas where 2 numeric fields work together, for example the level filter in the auction house, if you input a max of 999, the minimum level input field won't allow for that value to go over it.

Of course, there could be a case where this breaks :P. But please let us know if you feel like this is still broken in version 1.0.7 and if possible give us a screenshot with some steps to cause the issue.

<snip>

It is still broken, for me. If you check my profile, you'd notice I have just a little more than 999 gold in my bank  ;) so that should not be the issue.

When I enter a value of 1000+ gold, the withdraw button darks out, and becomes unresponsive. If I use the + button, it goes to 999, and then resets to 0 after that. 

The same goes when I wanna do a "by level" search for gear in Auction House, or my BackPack; I cannot enter a higher value here than 999 either.

Same goes for making a bid in Auction House; It cannot be higher than 999.

Kinda hard to provide a screenshot of something not there.. as in.. all I can screenshot is me not having entered a value above 999 anywhere  :unsure:

Also, while messing around; On world map, isn't the key with the ! in it, supposed to be the daily quest? Or... ? It takes me to front page, and I no longer can find my daily quest anywhere (I may be blind here).

When using the Sort option in AH it dual lists the possibilities there, as in; Bid, Buy Now, Time, Bid, Buy Now, Time 

Aaaaaand when I uninstall the app and go to reinstall it, it still says (Beta) in the Play Store  :blink:  It installs v 1.0.7, so that is fine.

Edited by KitiaraLi, 28 December 2021 - 06:06.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#55 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 06:09

Aaaaaand when I uninstall the app and go to reinstall it, it still says (Beta) in the Play Store  :blink:  It installs v 1.0.7, so that is fine.

Yep, except for the first install, all subsequent versions have been marked as Beta for me.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#56 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 06:18

The envelope icon is meant to indicate unread notifications. But it does not mark unread log notifications for me.

Guild vault is very confusing. It does not show who is holding the item and if they have the item equipped.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#57 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 11:40

Hello everyone,

Thanks for trying the app out and for the feedback.

@KitiaraLi
I believe I have an idea why this issue happens for you and not other people, part of the input fields code converts numbers to use local thousands' separator characters. If your system language is not English, I believe this could cause issues. This is something I can fix in the app for the next version, could you please confirm if this is the case? And if so, what language is your device set?

Also yes, screenshots always helps, it can narrow down issues a lot faster.

@Tilley10
Sorry, the update doesn't seem to have worked for you, but could you please provide more information? Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce this issue in any of our test devices, so all information all I have comes from crash reports collected from users and feedback they report manually. As you mentioned you were not able to join arenas in the app, I take it you are able to run the game at least once to see it, perhaps this was on a difference device? Is the crash on start a consistent issue, does it happen 100% of the time? A video or screenshot will come along way, helping to identify this issue. Please don't feel obligated to provide, but if you do, it will be immensely helpful.

1RjkrTk.png
Regarding HUD buttons and what they mean, I have numbered a few for a quick explanation. We can make a more detailed one in the future.
1. Quest book panel (here you can see all your active, recommended, and completed quests. Each active quest can be tracked).
2. Tracked quest information. (only one quest can be tracked at a time)
3. Limited time FSP offer.
4. Represents Unread News. (please note the red blip is not working correctly at the moment, and might keep displaying even after reading news)

@Edith3000
You're right, the mail icon on the bottom left is meant for the mailbox panel, where players can find pending interactions with other players, such as guild or allies invites, mailbox items pending collection, trades and logs.

At the moment we're only displaying the red blip for mailbox items, we will fix the blip display issues and implement it in more areas in the game in a future update.

BCP8v9C.jpg
Regarding Guild vault tagged items, if you go into filters, you can tick the equipped filter, and then you can filter by any specific guild member. You will be able to know if an item is equipped by the small avatar icon on the bottom left of any item slot. Here is a screenshot illustrating this.

Stay safe everyone,

kami

#58 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 15:03

@Tilley10
Sorry, the update doesn't seem to have worked for you, but could you please provide more information? Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce this issue in any of our test devices, so all information all I have comes from crash reports collected from users and feedback they report manually. As you mentioned you were not able to join arenas in the app, I take it you are able to run the game at least once to see it, perhaps this was on a difference device? Is the crash on start a consistent issue, does it happen 100% of the time? A video or screenshot will come along way, helping to identify this issue. Please don't feel obligated to provide, but if you do, it will be immensely helpful.

I successfully downloaded the update. I then read this forum and took your advice: uninstall and then reinstall the app. After reinstalling, I input my email and password. I am stuck on the login screen. This is the same issue as the black screen as before except I see the background image. It never loads. I have tried to delete and reinstall multiple times but have the same issue. My guess is that this is related to the multiple account fix that was implemented in recent updates on the app.

As for the arena: I will test again once I am able to login. If any guild member was already entered into the arena, I could not join. I was able to enter arenas where there were no guild members already in.

Edited by Tilley10, 28 December 2021 - 16:12.

#59 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 16:33

Thanks Kami, but it seems the Guild Vault has vanished with the latest update (at least for me) :P

uvG2ReE.jpg

#60 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 17:05

Thanks Kami, but it seems the Guild Vault has vanished with the latest update (at least for me) :P

Hi,

I'm not able to see the issue when I access guild vault from the app.

Could you please elaborate with steps to reproduce this issue and a screenshot?

@Tilley10

Would you allow me to log in with your account to investigate this issue?

Regards,

kami

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: