Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:20

Hi there Everyone!

doublexpevent.png

We will be running a Double XP event at the end of the month! This means that during the event, all creatures will give DOUBLE their normal xp.

The event will start on Thursday the 30th of June at 15:00 hours (Server Time) and will be running for 72 hours.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:22

Thanks very much Grim>>Needing gold badly....red

#3 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:38

Thank you so much BG! I think we all (mostly) appreciate the warning. 2 weeks is more than fair.

Can't wait for the event myself. Makes the prospect of levelling actually fun instead of a grind. :)

#4 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:50

Yessss you are freaking Awesome :-)

#5 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 16 June 2016 - 13:47

Ufff...Finally ....thanks.

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 14:46

Nice, thanks for the event HCS and probably some extra thanks deserved for the two-weeks heads up.+

Prosperous smacking everyone! (o0

#7 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 19:13

Appreciate it BG! 

#8 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 19:30

Have to cancel summer vacation :)

#9 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 20:30

Have to cancel summer vacation smile.png

Anybody else suddenly seeing the HTML code with the quotes? Seems weird.

Anyway, maybe we could just delay the whole thing til Xmas? lol

#10 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 22:37

BG I am more than grateful for the warning and look forward to the event but just wanted to ask if your confident of no major lag issues? Just I know it can be an issue and wanted to ask early without dampening the optimism. :)

#11 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 23:00

For some players, maybe it becomes an double current level event too ;)

#12 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2016 - 23:06

BG I am more than grateful for the warning and look forward to the event but just wanted to ask if your confident of no major lag issues? Just I know it can be an issue and wanted to ask early without dampening the optimism. :)

LOL - you'll get the stock "we'll do our best to minimise lag" comment and there'll be times where it's like wading thru molasses with 1 leg ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#13 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 23:11

LOL - you'll get the stock "we'll do our best to minimise lag" comment and there'll be times where it's like wading thru molasses with 1 leg ;)

1 leg? If only :D

Cheers.

wil72

#14 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 23:58

looking forward to this ..thanks for the heads up!! =)

#15 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:39

Thank you for the heads up so old rusty pants leveling can read up on potions and gear needed for best outcome. I will say using some of my ge potions in bp will be awesome. lol.  I am very thankful for the double event and I am looking forward in participating in the critter smacking.  :wub:  :D  :D

#16 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:50

I love the concurrent flash sale on max stam, kind of a cheap revenue tactic, but I see this game getting milked for everything it's worth at this point! Hoof's too busy to develop. Let's enjoy the game that we have :D

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#17 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:10

Anybody else suddenly seeing the HTML code with the quotes? Seems weird.

Anyway, maybe we could just delay the whole thing til Xmas? lol

yup freaked me out O.O

#18 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:07

BG I am more than grateful for the warning and look forward to the event but just wanted to ask if your confident of no major lag issues? Just I know it can be an issue and wanted to ask early without dampening the optimism.  :)

Lag has been part of XP events it almost feels like tradition. Avoid the disappointment by lowering your expectations :).

Edited by Maj, 17 June 2016 - 06:08.

#19 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:21

I love the concurrent flash sale on max stam, kind of a cheap revenue tactic, but I see this game getting milked for everything it's worth at this point! Hoof's too busy to develop. Let's enjoy the game that we have :D

Expect the fsp/epic chest special offer and current stam flash sale they'll throw in sometime before or during the event itself :).

Video brought to you by Mr. Plinkett:

Edited by Maj, 17 June 2016 - 06:22.

#20 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 17:43

BG I am more than grateful for the warning and look forward to the event but just wanted to ask if your confident of no major lag issues? Just I know it can be an issue and wanted to ask early without dampening the optimism. smile.png

That was kind of the idea I had with it starting on a Thursday. That way, they can be around Thursday-Friday to check up on bugs, etc. I always notice the most lag with the event starts.

Of course, weekend access is apt to peak.

yup freaked me out O.O

Thank you for responding. Yup, still seeing it. Actually, might be a bit more convenient.

Lag has been part of XP events it almost feels like tradition. Avoid the disappointment by lowering your expectations smile.png.

Maybe us oldies would be disappointed if it didn't happen? lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: