cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 January 2014 - 16:56

completly agree..i am seeing the greed come out...those players should be banned from using the buff market..

So then who do you propose set the prices? We have a free market. If prices are "too high", then don't buy them; keep searching until you find something you are willing to pay.

#102 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2014 - 17:45

So then who do you propose set the prices? We have a free market. If prices are "too high", then don't buy them; keep searching until you find something you are willing to pay.

i totally agree the player sets his own price if its too high no one will buy them

when i had mine in the buff Market they were up for 1k/stam used but i did see some up for sill FsP price

#103 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2014 - 17:48

one small addition why only five buffs we should have the option to sell all buffs available to a player or is that going to be an upgrade option

1+ extra buff available to sell 5fsp please

#104 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2014 - 18:28

List of suggestions to improve the Buff Marketplace:

- Add a Toggle All button on the Package Manage summary page, so that if we want to turn buff selling on/off, we can click one button. Currently we must click a Toggle button for each package. [link]

- Display our price on the Package Manage summary page. [link]

- When accepting/denying a request, the page should stay on the personal log page, rather than being redirected to the Buff Marketplace page.

- After a request is accepted/rejected, a log message should follow confirming the transaction.
  [You have gained ## Fallen Sword Points for casting skills a, b, c, d, e on PlayerName for a cost of ## stamina.]

- Have a sort order for the Package Manage summary page. Either sort by order added (id#) or alphabetically by package title. Currently they just kind of randomly jumble. [link]

- Improve the results display. Search results should be shown as a list, more like the "Find Player" search results. It would show the seller's name, level, and idle time, along with the buff searched for (or seller-specified package name or simply "package"), where packages have a mouse-over tooltip that shows what is in it, and the package price. Displaying current Fury Caster, Sustain, Extend, Reinforce, and Mage Tower info also a plus. [link]

#105 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2014 - 19:02

Except the complaint ain't about a free market it's about the spam when I'm looking for buffs I want it to be quickly as possible that's the whole point of the marketplace not to refresh a hundred times because a bunch of idiots want to be immature if the buff packages were listed like the FSP marketplace...then by all means spam it up with ridiculous prices but it's not so that's where it becomes a issue

Edited by xAnonemesisx, 11 January 2014 - 19:03.

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#106 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2014 - 19:14

Except the complaint ain't about a free market it's about the spam when I'm looking for buffs I want it to be quickly as possible that's the whole point of the marketplace not to refresh a hundred times because a bunch of idiots want to be immature if the buff packages were listed like the FSP marketplace...then by all means spam it up with ridiculous prices but it's not so that's where it becomes a issue

The post that I was replying to was the one I quoted in my reply.  This one:

completly agree..i am seeing the greed come out...those players should be banned from using the buff market..

There is a difference between "spam" listings (listing level 69 buffs for 69 FSP is one I have seen) and actual postings that people think are too expensive (ref: "i am seeing the greed come out"). However, my point is, where do you draw the line? Who decides what is reasonable?

#107 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 19:19

So your suggesting market mods? noooooo!

#108 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2014 - 19:22

I see that Hoof's been tweaking the results, and we now have a gold results and FSP results. :)

However, this currently only shows 3 results for each, which in my opinion is not enough.  How about a check box in the search criteria for which currency you want to see results for?

Additionally, there's still a bug where people are permitted to list identical packages. Currently, there is a buff that if you search for it, you see all 3 results of identical offerings by the same player. He has basically monopolized the gold results for that buff.

#109 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2014 - 19:24

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=61880

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic