#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 June 2023 - 18:28

I put in 2 tickets on the 25th May (#9168 / #9169) which got a reply asking for more details 8 days ago. That detail, or as much as i could give, was supplied 8 days ago. Subsequently, i've heard nothing, despite trying to chase up 1 of them.

can they please be actioned ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 June 2023 - 23:43

I put in 2 tickets on the 25th May (#9168 / #9169) which got a reply asking for more details 8 days ago. That detail, or as much as i could give, was supplied 8 days ago. Subsequently, i've heard nothing, despite trying to chase up 1 of them.

can they please be actioned ?

i was going to do a ticket about the broken report button in the game about reporting a nasty message. which i had to google cause it was in txt code. but waiting a week for a real reply would piss me off. and its most likely been report it been like it for days. 

#3 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 June 2023 - 04:00

Mine is a December 2022 ticket, for which the last response was in February, saying that they are still looking into it.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2023 - 09:32

Hi there.

Support will action tickets in due time. They are very busy however. We thank you for your patience.

~ Grim

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2023 - 18:33

Hi there.

Support will action tickets in due time. They are very busy however. We thank you for your patience.

~ Grim

Mine is a December 2022 ticket, for which the last response was in February, saying that they are still looking into it.

Respectfully, just how long is "due time" given the time that's passed since Edith's ticket was submitted / last actioned ?

Edited by Pardoux, 07 June 2023 - 18:34.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 June 2023 - 09:10

Respectfully, just how long is "due time" given the time that's passed since Edith's ticket was submitted / last actioned ?

Given I have NO IDEA where their ticket is about, I can only assume this: Their ticket has been seen. If it's a code issue, it has been put in the work flow for the correct person and it's priority set. It will be dealt with in due time. The ticket has been seen and actioned. Done.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: