#1 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 November 2013 - 16:43

This thread is for helping out players that might have some problems after the last update.

ekdogg, I see you at a Hellgate in the Frozen North.  I'm assuming you are subbed b/c you have the Warrior Kings cult logo on you.  The Warrior Kings CS in Goth is no more.  Just a heads up.

Also, when I clicked on the WK's icon, this is your cult's info:

Cult Name:     Date Created: 01/Jan/1970 Total Members: 0 Cult Level: 1 Cult Exp: xp Cult PvP Rating:     Cult PvP Rank: 21st

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#2 kat25

kat25

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 16:56

I saw Garnet the same way.  Mouse over the cult icon shows nothing, but clicking on it shows basically the same info you saw for WK.  I don't recall the name of the cult she was in.

>^..^<

#3 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:17

Jade Phoenix got zapped as well. Ive recreated the cs but its a real drag having to enroll about 80 chars, spent 2 hrs on it last night, 2 more should do it, then all I need is my PPback and a refund of the almost 700 Meg gp I used. Also my culti has to recruit his.
What a drag.
P.S. if you see any chars with the old JP logo, pls let mr know. Meens I missed one.

Edited by FrankNStien, 09 December 2013 - 11:20.

#4 Mekare

Mekare

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 22:12

Get ahold of Hoof, Frank.. he should be able to get you and your mob sorted. :)

Posted Image

#5 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 00:09

Get ahold of Hoof, Frank.. he should be able to get you and your mob sorted. :)

Most of its done now - except we're listed as no cult quests done, AND - we had no cult XP (as I had to recreate everything - even lost the nice Phoenix we had). Hoof wants me to list how much Cult XP each char ad  -IMPOSSIBLE. As I was off air for 2 yrs Ive no idea of any of them.

Been waiting for some corrections over a week, and couldn't get hoof at all this week.

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 16:18

Most of its done now - except we're listed as no cult quests done, AND - we had no cult XP (as I had to recreate everything - even lost the nice Phoenix we had). Hoof wants me to list how much Cult XP each char ad  -IMPOSSIBLE. As I was off air for 2 yrs Ive no idea of any of them.

Been waiting for some corrections over a week, and couldn't get hoof at all this week.

Apologies for the delay - I'll get this sorted soon for you :)

#7 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 December 2013 - 18:40

Apologies for the delay - I'll get this sorted soon for you :)

Hoof, is there any chance, once I get my sub going, of restoring two of the two cults I was in?  Army of Sin and Valhalla have both apparently disappeared, and I would dearly love to have them back.  If not, I understand.  Wouldn't be the first time I've had to start a cult over from scratch. :P

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#8 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2013 - 18:45

Hoof, is there any chance, once I get my sub going, of restoring two of the two cults I was in?  Army of Sin and Valhalla have both apparently disappeared, and I would dearly love to have them back.  If not, I understand.  Wouldn't be the first time I've had to start a cult over from scratch. :P

Shouldn't be a problem - just submit a ticket :)

#9 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 22:47

can join me and my (only) cult mate. We've got (most of) jp BACK, WERE WORKING ON THE bARROW gANG, MIgHT PUT UP ONE OR  2 OF MY OTHERS AS WELL. i think we had 6 in alll, but at least 5.

Yes, 6, we had em in Cells, Ethereal Void, Dark Forrest & Braskin Plains, and another besides JP in Gothador itself. I wanted some fun :-) ..

Edited by FrankNStien, 21 December 2013 - 22:52.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: