Photo

Price List

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#21 Pundrew

Pundrew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:21

Any chance you going to add vanity item prices, primarily the festive event ones?

#22 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:15

Any chance you going to add vanity item prices, primarily the festive event ones?

I shall add them to the other section at the bottom

Added Vanity Sets, Emotes and festive items.

Edited by BigglesVII, 29 December 2013 - 13:02.

axb0k3.png

huhbum: "The best way to offer constructive feedback is to shelve one's tears, put away the caps lock button, and provide a response in a mature, organized, and respectful manner."

#23 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 December 2013 - 22:26

More updates to come

axb0k3.png

huhbum: "The best way to offer constructive feedback is to shelve one's tears, put away the caps lock button, and provide a response in a mature, organized, and respectful manner."

#24 Soupboy

Soupboy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:08

agree with u guys...

also a gud collection mate ..... :D

waitin for festive items price tag too

#25 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2013 - 14:10

- Trumpet Emote 125ep/25g each

- Party Horn 130ep/30g each

- Hug Emote 125ep/25g each

- Champion Vanity Set 1000ep/200g per set

Festive

- Jumpers 25ep/5g each

- Fisbee 5g each

- Football 5g each

-Beachball 5g each

- Snowflake 3500ep/700g each

- Giftbringer Hat 250ep/50g each

- Giftbringer Gloves 250ep/50g each

- Giftbringer Coat 250ep/50g each

- Giftbringer Leggings 250ep/50g each

- Giftbringer Boots 250ep/50g each

Where are you basing these prices of? I know you're trying to do good here but I really hate seeing "guidelines" of items that have a more versatile price range..

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#26 Dalski

Dalski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 22:54

What are the prices usually of things like pure copper ore, dense copper ore, dense bronze, pure bronze, etc?

#27 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2013 - 23:38

Where are you basing these prices of? I know you're trying to do good here but I really hate seeing "guidelines" of items that have a more versatile price range..

These prices are based on sales I have found in the marketplace (forums) and personally observed in game.

axb0k3.png

#28 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2013 - 23:41

What are the prices usually of things like pure copper ore, dense copper ore, dense bronze, pure bronze, etc?

The pure ores don't appear to sell at all as a player would only need a few at a time to make the items they are gathered for. I will add some prices for them if and when I see some sell. Unfortunately they're easily obtained.

axb0k3.png

#29 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:42

Anything need adding? let me know.

axb0k3.png

#30 Pundrew

Pundrew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 20:27

what are the prices for gifthelper items?

#31 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 January 2014 - 23:27

what are the prices for gifthelper items?

Gifthelper prices have been added, only ever see them sell for 10g per piece.

Edited by BigglesVII, 02 January 2014 - 23:28.

axb0k3.png

#32 LadyChill

LadyChill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:12

Very useful guide. It's nice to have an average of prices to keep things steady and stable.

68ygps.jpg

#33 WarQueen

WarQueen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2014 - 18:13

would be nice to get this topic pinned :)

WarQueenSig1_zpsfe2b03d4.png

#34 Grey

Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 21:03

I think cotton cloth is undervalued on this list. It costs 4s for the dye, where linen cloth is only 1s. Right there, it should be at least 3s/each higher than linen. Also, it takes longer to farm the same amount of cotton as it does flax. Even at 10s/each it ends up being less worth while for me to farm this as opposed to flax/linen cloth. Yes, I would gain more farming exp making the cotton cloth, but also it is a higher tiered product, so I think the rates for it should reflect the higher skill required.

Just my two cents.

Grey - 45 Mage

Crystal Cutting-->17 || Farming->38 || Fishing-->5 || Foraging-->23 || Forestry-->26 || Prospecting-->43 || Skinning-->45

Alchemy-->31 || Armorsmithing-->45 || Cooking -->45 || Jewelry-->19 || Leatherworking-->45 || Tailoring-->1 || Weaponsmithing-->23

Interested in Joining a Guild? Ask me about Seraphim!

#35 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2014 - 22:56

I think cotton cloth is undervalued on this list. It costs 4s for the dye, where linen cloth is only 1s. Right there, it should be at least 3s/each higher than linen. Also, it takes longer to farm the same amount of cotton as it does flax. Even at 10s/each it ends up being less worth while for me to farm this as opposed to flax/linen cloth. Yes, I would gain more farming exp making the cotton cloth, but also it is a higher tiered product, so I think the rates for it should reflect the higher skill required.

Just my two cents.

I agree and understand where your coming from but until players start reaching the appropriate level and start selling there's not much I can do.

axb0k3.png

#36 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:45

The pure ores don't appear to sell at all as a player would only need a few at a time to make the items they are gathered for. I will add some prices for them if and when I see some sell. Unfortunately they're easily obtained.

Sorry but they are not all that easy to get.. 1,000 copper ore mined I got 6 Pure and 6 Dense. I have bought several at 4s each for Pure copper and Bronze and same for Dense..That may be a bit high but to me is worth the price.. 

#37 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:32

I'm working on something at the moment which may help to establish prices for those items, keep on eye on the market place over the next 24hrs :P

axb0k3.png

#38 ZombieFreak

ZombieFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:55

everyone of these are WRONG. :( 

#39 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:08

everyone of these are WRONG. :(

Enlighten me with values if you wish, instead of criticizing.

axb0k3.png

#40 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:04

Sorry but they are not all that easy to get.. 1,000 copper ore mined I got 6 Pure and 6 Dense. I have bought several at 4s each for Pure copper and Bronze and same for Dense..That may be a bit high but to me is worth the price.. 

I have a fair few in my bank, but anyways I have added some prices, dense and pure hold the same value. I have seen them starting to sell more over the past few days. I will amend as I see more sales :)

axb0k3.png

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: