28 replies to this topic

#21 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 00:29

was the post i made a reply to anything you said nope so why you trying to take it personal quit trolling

Nice, I make comments to your posts that you don't like so you call it trolling, mature mate. I have a real problem with a lot you say, hence my posts, call it trolling if you want, they are in fact retorts. Might want to learn the difference. Your posts would suggest "a them and us menatlity" within the game. Others have also suggested this too, so hey, your not alone. Those that have played the game from year dot and us, me, a lot like me, that haven't are different. We, the newer player have had it easy, don't know we we're born, aren't real FS players. Great! And you wonder why there is no player retention. End troll.

Cheers.

wil72

Edited by wil72, 25 August 2014 - 00:36.

#22 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:46

quote-we-are-all-dying-every-single-day-

#23 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 13:15

on a side note

3772501+_40de615803ea95715ce1066aa01f013

my least favorite doctor - looking forward to one with

a little more maturity 

#24 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 13:49

ah has been dying slowly for last couple of years...main reason is less players..- supply and demand... it is not going to ever change back..get used to to it..no more massive profiteering from ah...make whatever little bits of profit you can and be happy with it..yes guild tagging hurts..but what other alternative is there ? make it so that for each piece of guild tagged gear you wear costs 10% of xp gained when hunting...i dont know..arena update killed prices on only a few sets of gear and potions..but they were already dying...maybe have some arena tourneys require no guild tagged gear ...just throwing out suggestions..have no idea what can possilby bring ah back to where it was -3 years ago...at least commons and uniques are worth a lot more than they used to be

#25 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 15:54

Honestly if there was ever a huge demand which shouldnt happen mostly anyone can just flood the market if its an invented items. i can literally make about 20 of each arena set with omacraz right now just need to spend some time picking up some non extractables. The FS economy is beyond supply and demand its called whoever can supply faster/cheaper because there is an infinite supply.

Edited by Intimidation, 25 August 2014 - 15:54.

#26 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:15

Lets stay on topic and move forward thank you.  I feel the ah is not dying. The fact is adjustments in game,  combined with flux in player creates supply and demand with LE and other events also affects the market.  I have been amazed on epic prices going down from a year ago for same items. I  do some marketing from time to time. I think it all will balance out since it is harder to sell from the seller position. I feel this makes competition happening in the market.  In real life when there is competition is high so is buyers wanting best deals.  The ah market really bounces a lot and if you watch fsp to gold market ratios that do the same it all has its up and downs cycles.  I think the market is just plain slow do to the fact it is in some parts of the world a transition time of summer to autumn and vice versa in opposite end.  Players in summer time tend to not be on much. 

When weather gets to that white stuff in areas and colder where we need to hide out the ah will be bouncing again with more merchants and buyers needing items to move forward in the game. 

#27 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:20

Not really related to AH, but I believe HCS need to find a way to make GvG more fair for every guild. Now only the small guilds have a change to get RP, since it's almost impossible to track 126 members and keep they buffed, and without an Epic setup.

Some high value RP items you can't even find on AH like Obsidian Ribs, Vine Tendrils and few others, just in rare ocassions.

I don't know a formula to include GvG back in the game, but I believe something need to be done.

#28 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:40

... Stuff ..

As you said, not related at all :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#29 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 August 2014 - 23:48

sadly thats why the game is dying.. when a little effort is needed most quit because no one likes hard work now

i think most of the excuses like this one, that it is too hard etc have become socially acceptable and is why so many use it and we have basically started believing them, fact is it wasnt too hard for any of the older players and with items worth rubbish prices its MUCH MUCH way way way easier, basically need to say like it or lump it till they conform, things are not improving, it was never as simple as greed and even if it was its a fundamental of doing well in said areas regardless of any persons motives, u devote time u get profit, i was buying/selling before the word merchant was commonly used here, fact is as everyone can see items are becoming rubbish and common, its been a horrendous succession over the last 3ish years and like ive said in another thread, when pixels become valueless so do fallensword points, when everything is common and free nobody except the dying care about it, eg air, dirt and grass, end rant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: