Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 September 2014 - 18:56

misplaced post...

Edited by Dulcharn, 05 September 2014 - 18:57.

#42 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:08

Join arenas below 400 lvl, where is the problem? lol

be easier just to quit arena till it gets fixed properly..that is why many don't play now..was very busy at the beginning but with  the lopsided levels..many have lost interest and others don't want to always play 400 and lower..there needs to be more of a mix..and maybe something new to buy in the arena store as most items have become too commonplace and outdated..bound potions should be taken out as they can easily be bought in the potion bazaar for a fraction of the cost

#43 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:08

Can we please hit guild mates off the ladder now as well?  ie: *normal P\/P*

#44 handitover

handitover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:09

Hi update just needs coloring for the buffs that are actived on  us in buff list to see what is missing as of now you need to look through the whole list of the ones that have been actived on us.

#45 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:18

be easier just to quit arena till it gets fixed properly..that is why many don't play now..was very busy at the beginning but with  the lopsided levels..many have lost interest and others don't want to always play 400 and lower..there needs to be more of a mix..and maybe something new to buy in the arena store as most items have become too commonplace and outdated..bound potions should be taken out as they can easily be bought in the potion bazaar for a fraction of the cost

If everyone had been playing level 400 and below, there would be more level 400+ to enter aswell.

#46 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:20

Thanks Zorg for fixing the Bounty Board!

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#47 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:28

Without sticking my neck out "too" far, I find the new buffing window to be much easier to read.  And I enjoy knowing how much I'll be spending in stamina.  For the rest, I'll have to find some viable buffing targets, and see how well it works in real life ;)

Edited by Tastria, 05 September 2014 - 19:28.

#48 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:30

If everyone had been playing level 400 and below, there would be more level 400+ to enter aswell.

not the case..as it just comes back to another under 400 arena..so your logic is there is flawed

#49 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:35

Have skimmed a bit more after trying the buff window myself. I do think it is neater and a bit closer to the FSHelper option.

However, as some have already mentioned, I find the listing inconvenient and would prefer the highlighting issue. 

This is because, right now I am extremely buffed, but can't tell what is missing to buy in the Buff Market.

What would would be even better than FSHelper might be an additional option to see all buffs in game and see what you have activated (perhaps even on others). ,oP

Thanks!

#50 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:49

Since we are allowing pvp of guild mates in pvp ladder, I suggest opening up bounties to guild mates as well. Guilds already get allies / friends to help "clear" them off the boards, so this just simplifies the process / promotes team activity within guilds. Please consider it.

Edited by Windbattle, 05 September 2014 - 19:50.

#51 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 19:54

we had the answer to solve your problem...read thread about solution to arena level spawning...but nobody listened...this problem can be, and should have been easily avoided..by listening to the forums and arena players..separate the spawning levels in 5 groups..when a tourney ends in one group it gets REPLACED in that group..all groups would have had no problem..high level groups would be rotating in new tourneys as fast as they completed, same with low level groups..if they are slow to fill..then slow to replace...easy solution, agreed by all..but not implemented..

#52 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2014 - 20:02

Thanks.

Awesome work on the new buff system! :)

However, the issue with the ladder isn't resolved. Just as the arena received a member participation limit, so should the ladder for the same reasons that the arena received it. Exploitation. In fact this change will exacerbate the initial issue.

Yes to this idea of limiting participation. As it now stands there can be major exploitation on the ladders, making the dominance medal now a farce... :rolleyes:

#53 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2014 - 20:03

Can we not make Prestige points gained between guildmate hits? Way too easily abused!!

really? oh deary me that is appalling!!! :wub:

#54 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2014 - 20:05

One other question I have, do you finally need to attack another player to gain tokens? Because since the latest Ladder was conceived all you needed to do was be on the Ladder contrary to the description, "Note that only players who have either attacked or defended will be included in the ladder." 

So inactive ladders have been gaining ladder tokens, wow what a total farce and a mockery of not just the ladder but pvp in general...?!

#55 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 21:21

At first look I don't care much for the PvP ladder guildmate update.. And I'm in a ladder with fellow mates.. Just seems too easy to abuse with purposely losing to guildmates to boost them up hourly. I could hit my guild mate naked with 10s every hour and smash my real opponent as well. That way I'm still bring my opponent down further and staying around their PvP rating and building my guildmate up more and more (little increments but still something)..

This is waaaay to abusable and don't see it promoting more ladder activity. I see more players being driven from the already sluggish, boring ladder system (only due to lack of targets and poor rewards)

This does allow PvP bands with guildmates to have more fun such as battling each other but I think the abusable tactics far out weighs the benefit. Please re think this update...

Other than that THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BUFF PACKAGES!!!! been waiting a looong time for these and it will make me more active due to the ease of buffing the right buffs with just a couple clicks!! Thank you thank you!!

#56 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 21:34

Great that you are working on the helper stuff. And I like the new layout. I miss the highligthing, and I also miss the tool tips that had the explanations of each buff.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

#57 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 21:53

Great that you are working on the helper stuff. And I like the new layout. I miss the highligthing, and I also miss the tool tips that had the explanations of each buff.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

+1

#58 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 22:06

Buff explanations would be great for newer and uninformed players.. Plus its hard keeping track of %s of all the buffs. Would save me a step of going to the skill tree when my brain doesn't remember..

A nice alternation of the buffs listed would be to show tiny buff icons instead of words.. But that would be a hassle to those on phones/tablets that have to hold a tap to see mouse overs and cancel their browsers popup option when trying to view level of buff.. Maybe show a tiny level in words under buff icon

Also some words of advice on page/button/link layouts is to have better spacing between them so I don't accidentally click another link my finger wasn't aiming for. This a problem throughout fallen swords interface.

Edited by RebornJedi, 05 September 2014 - 22:08.

#59 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 September 2014 - 22:17

Buff explanations would be great for newer and uninformed players.. Plus its hard keeping track of %s of all the buffs. Would save me a step of going to the skill tree when my brain doesn't remember..

A nice alternation of the buffs listed would be to show tiny buff icons instead of words.. But that would be a hassle to those on phones/tablets that have to hold a tap to see mouse overs and cancel their browsers popup option when trying to view level of buff.. Maybe show a tiny level in words under buff icon

Also some words of advice on page/button/link layouts is to have better spacing between them so I don't accidentally click another link my finger wasn't aiming for. This a problem throughout fallen swords interface.

I agree with you Rebornjedi since buffs is key factor for all of the game not just pvping. I do think mouse over symbol or highlight would be so very much helpful.  I think your point of having some space for touch screens is a important point.  I know on phone it is needed. . 

#60 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 22:19

If only we had a good mobile interface. The thought that folk might be finding, trying and instantly giving this game up because the phone/tablet interface is suboptimal is highly frustrating. Just throwing away customers. Aaargh.

EDIT : P.S. A Friday afternoon update? Good to stick with the classics Zorg!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

Edited by Belaric, 05 September 2014 - 22:24.

Good-bye and hello, as always.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)
Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: